Chapter 2

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina walks towards Sana and bowed to them while smiling . Chaeyoung just looks at her without uttering any words . Sana on the other side feels like it is the best day in her entire life . Finally, she can came closer to Tzuyu and it means she is just one step before making them closer . 

" Hello, I am Minatozaki Sana , this is my friends . Mina, Jennie and Momo ". 

" Hello , nice to meet you ". Dahyun greeted. She wants to be friendly with everyone because she feels like the more friends you have, the merrier your life will be . She smirks when she saw how blushes Tzuyu's face when her hand touches sana's . She knows one day one new couple will be born . It is not a mistakes she stops by the dancing room today . 

" You are cute when you smile . ". Tzuyu said blushing. Sana can't hide her feelings anymore. Should she flirt? of course she should. This is the only changes she will get . Minatozaki Sana should do something , making her first move. Jennie then came closer to chaeyoung and cupped her face while examine it . Chaeyoung was looking right through her eyes , she felt triggered. 

" Congratulation on your sister's marriage. Do I have changes with you ? ". Jennie asked. Chaeyoung d her hair , she feels Mina was looking at her so she move a little bit from the girl. Suddenly, Mina grabbed her bag and walks out of the room without turning back . Sana stops from flirting and shouts for mina, but the girl didn't give any damn for it. 

" Mina !! Myoiu Mina !! ". Sana shouted. 

" Maybe she has important things to do. Let her be ".

Momo make a conclusion . Chaeyoung watches her wife walks away. A little part of her wants to grab the girl's hand and asks her whats wrong with her while a little part of her feels like it is not that important as their marriage was all about bussiness not loves anyway . Suddenly , Jihyo who came out from nowhere, shouted to them about the ranking for last semester's exam had came out. She looks excited . They then stops from talking and walks to the admin's board . Tzuyu and Dahyun high five with each other while chaeyoung her hair . Jihyo on the other side keep on laughing to Chaeyoung . Her result was so funny. 

" Wow, the goodness Myoiu Mina ranked No.1 again !! ". Jihyo read out loud.

" Son Chaeyoung ranked the last in our class ?!! woahh !! ". 

Three of them laughs. Chaeyoung feels like she wants to strangles her friends alive but thinking of the girls that still think she's cool for ranked last in the examination makes her think about it twice. Well, she is the heiress of her father's company theres nothing she should worried about. Her eyes was busy looking for her wife in the crowd . Finally, she found mina was standing alone . She tie her hair onto ponytail, her collarbone can be seen from afar . Chaeyoung don't know why but her feet was moving towards Mina . Mina looks at her . 

" Excuse me Son Chaeyoung. I want to go to the class, can you give me way ? ". Mina asked. Chaeyoung then move aside before pulling mina's hairband and let her hair falls perfectly on the girl's shoulder. Mina turns around. 

" As your "husband", I don't want you to tie your hair at the college. It makes your collarbone shown up too much. I don't like it ". Chaeyoung said, she then threw the hairband away . Mina tried to grabbed the hairband , but chaeyoung insisted to give it back to her.  

" What do you think you're doing ? ". Mina asked . Suddenly, sana came and grabbed her hands before bowing and smiled to chaeyoung . Chaeyoung waves at her while smiling proudly . She don't know what she just do just now . She should remember she should never falls for Mina . On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter