Final

Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Go Jaejoong!” A girl with dark hair shouted once the round began “You got this!”

The others grinned and shouted too. They were all here to witness their friend’s last match before he graduates. He has been playing karate since his second semester in the university till he managed to compete against his seniors. And today, he was having his final match against a fellow teammate before he graduate in three weeks.

It wasn’t a secret that he was crushing over Jiwon, one of his friends who made it a well known fact that he likes her since he was looking over his shoulder from time to time to make sure she’s watching him winning.

Loud shouts from Jaejoong’s group were heard once he was announced as the winner. It wasn’t a surprise, looking at the time he spends in practicing, but it was still exciting to see their friend winning again.

He bowed before walking straight to the lockers’ room when his eyes spotted a familiar figure going there before him.

Jiwon stepped down from her seat to follow Jaejoong and got some shouts from her friends since they knew where she was heading and she grinned as she walked confidently when she didn’t see anyone going there after Jaejoong stepped inside.

She gasped and hide behind the door when she saw the basketball team captain walking towards Jaejoong and without saying anything, he smashed their lips against each other. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw the two kissing and how Jaejoong’s face was flustered as his arms wrapped around the tanned man’s neck and pulled him even closer.

She clinched her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter