Final

Cruel

Fate was always so much cruel to hakyeon, at first he lost his parents, then he had to bear out with his not-so-much-kind aunt and her family, so that she would give him food and a place to live, for hakyeon it didn't matter that he was given so little food or that he didn't have a proper bed to sleep, as he had a place to live and as he was fed, it was ok with him, but as I said fate was so cruel to him.

 

One day his aunt said that she wasn't able to feed him anymore and he had to go to an orphanage and live there, he thought living in an orphanage wouldn't be so bad, not as bad as his life in his aunt's house, but as time passed he found out he was wrong, living in an orphanage was worse than living in his aunt's house, at last in that house there wasn't anyone who bullied him, who laughed at him for his skin color, there was no one who rubbed his food, living in that house was so much better than living in this hell called orphanage. 

 

Hakyeon wished someone would come and get him out of there, it was his only hope, the only reason why he was trying to fight with his fate but all of the people who wanted to adopt a child, wanted to get a beautiful boy or girl, not an ugly dark skinned boy like him. 

 

For the first time in hakyeon's life, his wish became true... There were people who wanted to have him as their children, hakyeon was a bit confused and suprised,  he was just standing there staring at the two men infront of him, but when one of them kneeled infront of him and told him that they were going to be his omma and appa, hakyeon smiled for the first time in months, he even returned the hug the man offered, he was so happy for it, he finally found a place to live and people who cared for him. 

 

Hakyeon was sitting in his newly parent's car while his appa was driving them home. His omma introduced himself as jaejoong and his appa as yunho. "ah...sweetie, I forgot to tell you that you have a hyung, he's twelve and his name is taekwoon, he looks a bit cold at first but he's really kind and I'm sure you two will get along well"  jaejoong said. hakyeon was wondering how his hyung looked like... Was they really going to get along well? Would he like hakyeon?  However hakyeon was hoping everything was going to go well,  even if he hadn't see taekwoon yet, hakyeon liked him, he had a feeling that his newly hyung was a nice boy.

 

His new house wasn't a big one, nor a small one either, it was cozy and hakyeon felt safe staying there.

 

Taekwoon was sitting on a couch watching something on the TV when they arrived home, jaejoong called him and told him to come and say hello to his new dongseang "taekwoon, sweetheart, this is hakyeon, your new little brother, he's ten,be nice to him"  "hi hyung... I'm hakyeon... Nice to meet you"  hakyeon smiled and bowed to seem polite. "I'm taekwoon"  then they shook hands.

 

Hakyeon was really excited to see taekwoon for the first... In his idea taekwoon was really beautiful, he had a pale skin and high cheekbones, his tiny pretty nose really suited his features. 

 

"taekwoonie, go and show hakyeon his new room...hakyeonah we just bought some neccessary stuff for you, I thought you'd like to choose your things yourself"  "thank you omma" hakyeon said while bowing "oh my God... You're so cute, my baby, now go"  taekwoon started walking and hakyeon followed him, his room was upstairs just like taekwoon's.

 

When they were at his room, taekwoon didn't give any chance to hakyeon to observe him room, he closed the door and then shoved hakyeon harshly to the floor,  hakyeon was panicked, he had no idea what to do, why do everyone hate his skin color so much?  It's not like that he chose to have a dark skin...he himself didn't want it. "I'm so sorry hyung... I won't bother you... I won't come near you...so that you won't have to see my ugly dark skin" it was always like that for hakyeon,  someone would hit him and he would ask for forgiveness, although he didn't know what he had done wrong. 

 

Taekwoon was suprised hearing those words... He didn't hit hakyeon for his skin color, He even liked it, it was unique if you asked taekwoon ... He just wanted to scare the little boy so that he won't separate taekwoon from his parents,  they were his parents,  only his, not hakyeon's "it's not your skin...listen carefully... if you dare to come near my parents I'll kill you"  then he left hakyeon sitting on the floor while hugging his knees and crying like he used to do back in the orphanage. 

 

It was lunch time and hakyeon hadn't left his room since he arrived,  jaejoong was a bit worried about him but yunho assured him that hakyeon just needed some time to open up, when he went to call hakyeon for lunch, the latter told him that he wanted to eat in his room, jaejoong hesitated but accepted after all.

 

It was taekwoon who brought food for hakyeon, the latter was sitting on his bed without doing anything,  taekwoon put the food on the bed near hakyeon "eat" it was a nut pizza that jaejoong made especially for hakyeon,  but the latter had alergy to almond and couldn't eat that "no I can't eat--"

"you wanna play like this? You want to seem pathetic so that they will love you?"

it hurt so much...hearing those words really hurt so much... Was he really that much pathetic?  "No I'll eat that" then he grabbed a piece and bit it...his tears rolled down on his cheeks after taekwoon left, he couldn't let taekwoon see him like that... He wasn't pathetic. 

 

About two hours later hakyeon could feel the affects of almond, he was sweating,  his body temperature was high and his breathing wasn't normal,  he wished someone would come and help him,  but he wasn't pathetic,  he wouldn't ask for their love.

 

It was three hours later when hakyeon lost conscious lying on his bed.

 

Jaejoong decided to take his children to amusement park in hope that maybe hakyeon would open up a little, he asked taekwoon to go tell hakyeon these news, he asked taekwoon cause he wanted his boys to become closer,  when taekwoon entered the room he was panicked from seeing hakyeon, the latter was lying on his bed while his hairs stuck to his forehead from sweating so much, when he grabbed his hand he thought his hand became in contact with fire! 

 

He immediately called his omma, then his father carried hakyeon to the car to take him to hospital.

 

Taekwoon and his parents were waiting outside the room while doctors checked on hakyeon.

 

Now taekwoon was feeling guilty,  also he didn't like hakyeon but he didn't want him to die, he wanted him to be alive.

 

After thirty minutes,  a doctor came out and told them that their child was ok, it was  cuase of his allergy and he'll be fine after resting, taekwoon's guilt rised even more when he heard the news, everything was his fault,  what if hakyeon tell his parents that taekwoon made him eating that?  What would taekwoon do if they don't want to have him as their child?  He didn't want to go back to orphanage. 

 

When they went to visit hakyeon in his hospital room,  taekwoon was feeling really anxious,  he didn't have any chance to beg hakyeon for not telling his parents. But to his surprise hakyeon didn't mention it, he just smilled at them (even to taekwoon) and told them he was fine, taekwoon couldn't take it anymore,  guilt was eating him up, he suddenly started crying infront of all of them, jaejoong ran to him and hugged him while saying some sweet things to him, when felt a little better jaejoong realised him " what's wrong baby? Why are you crying?  "

"I'm sorry,Omma... It was all my fault... I forced hakyeon to eat that pizza...I'm sorry... I'll go back to orphanage if you want me to go"  those words made jaejoong cry as well.

"oh my...why would we want to lose you? You're our child... We'll never leave you...no matter how your action is bad" then he hugged taekwoon tightly. After that they both calmed down jaejoong asked taekwoon why he did that to hakyeon "I thought you don't like me anymore, and that's why you wanted to have another child"

"oh god...we'll love you with our whole hearts till we die...and also you know that you did something rude to hakyeon? " taekwoon nodded and then went toward hakyeon's bed "I'm sorry for hitting you..and for making you sick...I promise I won't do it again and I'll be good to you" taekwoon said while his head was down,  for the first time hakyeon felt the feeling of being loved... It was the best feeling he ever felt, then he moved abit on his bed to be able to hug taekwoon. Taekwoon hugged him back while he had a smile on his face. He promised to himself he will never hurt hakyeon and he will never let anyone to hurt hakyeon.

*tell me how was it... Don't forget to leave Comments and to vote if you liked it... tnx to those who commented and subscribed...and of course tnx to those who read this oneshot....thank you and i love you guys*