Us, Forever

Deeply Inlove With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love you too, Taehyung, so much." then they hugged each other tightly. Taehyung pulls away and he cupped Jimin's both cheeks again. 

 

"So you're my boyfriend now" Taehyung said while smiling, that box-shaped smile of him. 

 

"Of course!" Jimin said and blushed once more that made his cheeks redder. 

 

"Can I kiss you?" Taehyung asked, Jimin bit his lower lip then nodded. 

 

Taehyung smirked and leans in to catch Jimin's plump lips, and they kissed. The kiss that full of love and admiration. It was a perfect and a long kiss.

 

 

After that, they heard a knock coming from the door. 

 

"Taehyung? Jimin? Are you there?"

 

'Oh, it's Jin-hyung'

 

"Yes, we're here." Taehyung said and they approach the door. They opened it and saw Jin standing with confused expression. 

 

"What are you doing there?" Jin asked. 

 

"Ah, none. Let's go?" Taehyung grab Jimin's hand, then they left Jin with an unanswered question. 

 

"Yah! Why you're so rude to your hyung!?" Jin scolded. But the couple didn't bother to look at him while giggling.

 

 

Soon after, Jin smirled, "I think I have to congratulate them."

 

 

  ========

 

Concert. 

 

 

Fans are joining the BTS singing. Crowds are screaming, ARMY bombs filled the concert hall, and armys are taking videos or pictures of the 7 members while they are performing in the stage. 

 

Nearing the end of their concert, they sang their last song and amrys singing along. 

 

Soon, they are now thanking the armys who are suppporting them and attended their concert. Crowds are now shouting 'I love yous' to them. 

 

"Kamsahamnida, ARMY!" Namjoon shouted. 

 

"Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae!" 7 of them shouted then formed a heart shape by their fingers and arms. 

 

 

The couple are staring with each other then averted their gaze to the fans. They did this many times during the concert. 

 

While the other members are waving to the fans, Taehyung back-hugged Jimin that made the shorter male shocked but he just let it be. The fans started to scream more when they saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter