He's Mine and Only Mine

Deeply Inlove With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The BTS fanmeeting was done and the members are now in the backstage preparing to leave so that they can rest at their dorm s soon as possible.

 

"Jimin!"

Taehyung called. The shorter boy was taking a selca and it takes a moment before Jimin could give the attention to the taller boy. 

 

"Yes?" then he put the phone inside his pocket. 

 

"Let's talk" Taehyung said and grab Jimin's wrist the drag him to the empty dressing room. 

 

"What is it, Tae?" Jimin asked. Taehyung gulps. 

 

"Jiminie.." Taehyung was nervous and his heart beating so fast that could break his chest. 

 

"Is there any problem?" Jimin asked, worried. 

 

'Oh my Jimin! You're so adorable. I want to kiss you right now!' Taehyung thinks. 

 

'You have to confess now, Taehyung! Just do it, and don't be so nervous'

 

He sighed. 

 

 

"J-jimin... I love you..." Taehyung confessed in a low voice but surely Jimin heard it. 

 

"I love you too, Tae! Of course,  we're bestf--" before Jimin could finish what he was going to say, the taller boy cuts him off. 

 

"No, Jimin! I l-love you, noy only as my bestfriend but more than that. I'm inlove with you, Jiminie." he then blushed.

 

 

Silence filled the room. 

 

Then Jimin unexpectedly giggled. Taehyung looked at him, confused. 

 

"What?" Taehyung asked. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter