Chapter 4

Elite College

"Haish, the girls are too loud" sighed Sunggyu.

"Hey girls, could you please leave us alone?" " We want to eat and don't want to chocked any food because of you guys" said Hoya in annoyed voice.

"Sorry oppa" " We will leave now" said one of the girls.

Myungsoo just ignored the girls. Suddenly, his eyes caught to a pretty girl that sit with her group across them.

"Who do you look, Myungsoo?" asked Dongwoo.

"Ahh, no one" denied Myungsoo.

Woohyun looks toward the direction of Myungsoo eyes and wondered.

"Who are they? "I've never seen them before" "Are they the new students?" asked Woohyun to Infinite.

Infinite are their group name and they have been together since primary school. They are so close and stayed in one dorm.

"I think they are new students" said Hoya.

"They are pretty, guys! All of them!" shout Sungyeol.

"Hyung, you are too loud" said Sungjong as he was chocked the burger because of Sungyeol.

Then, the group of girls that they are talked about had leaved the cafe.

"Hmm. they are gone now" sighed Sungyeol.

"Let's see if they are easy to fool" said Woohyun.

Woohyun is the greasy guy and always played around with woman heart's. He thinks he can do whatever he want as he was the handsome guy after Myungsoo.

While Myungsoo, the most handsome guy in college has a cold expression that makes woman scared to flirt him. So, the woman likes to flirt with Woohyun instead.

"Let's go back to dorm" said Sunggyu to Infinite.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I so busy this past few days. I know there are a lot of grammar mistake. I'm not good in English . I'm sorry guys. I know the stories are not interested right? I had no idea and just make it. I will update soon!! . >-<