Chapter 2

Elite College

" Let's go!" said Bomi.

They enter the college and headed to their faculty. They are not in same major. Naeun is in Art major, Bomi and Eunji are in Business Management major , Chorong in Fashion major while Namjoo and Hayoung are both in Public and Social Services. 

"Chorong unnie, Naeun unnie take care!" shout Hayoung.

Naeun and Chorong are the members that have a different major than their squad. Bomi with Eunji while Namjoo with Hayoung. They probaby would not feel lonely since they have partners with them.

"Hmm Naeun-ah, I guess we will be alone" said Chorong to Naeun.

"Yes unnie, I think so".

"So good luck Naeunie".  

"Good luck to you too unnie, Fighting!" 

Naeun walks through the college alley and look around. As she looks around, she bumped into someone. 

"Ooh, I'm sorry sir" apologised Naeun.

"No no, it's okay." "By the way I'm a student, not the lecturer" giggled that person.

He look to Naeun  and thought.

"Hmm, she's pretty" murmered himself.

"Ooh I'm sorry, I don't know"

"Nah, It's okay!" "I'm Baro, I'm in Photography major" said Baro while asking for a hand shake.

Naeun takes the hand shake and introduce herself.

"I'm Naeun" "I'm in Art major" "Ooh and I'm a new students in this college" said Naeun

"Woah, Nice to meet you Naeun-shi!"

"Erm Naeun-shi I have to go right now". "If you need anything just find me okay?" "And I'm also want to be friends with you!" said Baro while rub his neck.

"Haha of course Baro-shi" chuckled Naeun.

After that, Baro excused himself and rushed to his class.

Naeun then find her faculty and register into the class.

"Woah, she's so pretty" said one boys

"What a gorgeous girl we have in our class " said another boy to his friends

The girls look towards Naeun with jealousy in their eyes.

Naeun just ignored the chaos surroundings and find her places.She choose the place that are next to window as she likes to stare outside.

Just then, Naeun received a message from the leader.

"Let's meet at college cafe after class, guys!"