Love

The scandalous engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What was happening to him lately? He used to work until the night and go home late and tired. He had a quick meal and then went to sleep to wake up early and go back to work. He was used to this rhythm. He loved this life. Yet Hongbin had lost his habits in recent days. He would come home early for dinner with the rest of the family, and he would take care of things in the morning so that he could participate in the family breakfast. Recently, he had been wanting to go home early and spend time with his family. Why ? Because of a certain person. At first, Hongbin did not realize this situation. He found himself at home early and made a dreadful face to a certain person who amused himself by calling him "darling" all the time. Hongbin hated to hear Hakyeon call him by that name. Still, he had to admit it, he was starting to get used to it. He was beginning to appreciate Hakyeon's puns and provocations. "Honey, do you want more salad? ". "Honey, did you sleep well last night? ". "My love, have a good day," and so on. Hongbin thought that Hakyeon had to say the word by automatism because even outside the house, he continued to call it by that name. One day, he had told him in front of a saleswoman: "Honey, can you buy me these shoes? They are fine with me and I love them. " Hongbin had been shocked, and before the smile of the salesgirl, he had agreed to play the game. "Of course my love, how many pairs do you want?» Hongbin asked. He expected to see Hakyeon shocked or intimidated, but no, it was the opposite. Hakyeon had stripped him of three pairs of shoes, an assortment of ties, several pairs of shirts, and a branded leather wallet. Hongbin had to pay all this for this man. He could have refused, he knew it. He could have just said "no". Yet he could not. As he thought about it, he realized that he had given way to that man's cajoling smile. He remembered having experienced this kind of moment with these ancient conquests. This time it was Hakyeon, a man. However, Hongbin could not see a difference. To tell the truth, he was just happy to please Hakyeon. But that he could not admit to his fiance. He knew that Hakyeon thought he was annoying him by behaving this way, but in fact Hongbin was not angry. No, the truth was he was starting to love that.

 

 

It was missing. The "darling" that Hakyeon gave him, was missing. He had pushed the provocation just to see Hakyeon's reaction. The result had amazed him. Did Hakyeon have feelings for him? Hongbin wondered. One evening, after a supper where Hakyeon kept saying the word "darling" to provoke him, Hongbin had wanted revenge. He had waited for his aunt to go to bed, and Hongbin had moved closer to Hakyeon. Without warning him, he had imprisoned him in his arms and laid him on the wall. "Hmm ... your darling is tired tonight, and he needs a little company to relax," Hongbin whispered in Hakyeon's ear. He could feel panic in his opponent's gaze. Hongbin let his hand slip on his fiance's body. "Stop," answered Hakyeon. "We are engaged and a wedding should take place soon, so do not be shy with me. Your darling is certain to be able to satisfy you, "said Hongbin. He brought his face closer to his fiancé's and put a kiss on his cheek. He expected to be rejected, but that was not the case. Then he continued the game. A second kiss on the cheek, in the neck, ... No reaction. Hongbin then laid his lips on Hakyeon's. The contact was sweet and sensual. Hongbin just wanted to play and scare the man, but as soon as he touched his fiancé's soft lips, he felt he was losing control. He received no resistance, on the contrary, his tongue could explore this territory and meet another friend. Hongbin covered Hakyeon with his body and let his hands guide the rhythm of their antics. Yet after a few seconds he felt the rejection. Hakyeon pushed him away and ran to his room. Hongbin came back to reality. He felt lost. What had he done? However, this evening did not stop to re-emerge in his thoughts. He clearly remembered the warmth of Hakyeon's body, the softness of his lips as well as his sensuality. He was afraid to admit it, but he wanted to live this moment again. He would like to give Hakyeon a real reason to flee his presence. Because, yes, Hakyeon now fled his presence. There was no more "darling" and no more "my love". Hakyeon treated him like a stranger. However, Hongbin could see that each time their eyes met, Hakyeon blushed. He, too, felt shy.

 

 

"Why are you fleeing my presence?» Hongbin asked. He was tired of it. He had endured for a week, but he could not do it anymore. He felt empty, without appetite, without interest. He just wanted to see this man's smile and hear him call him "darling". These words were missing. Then Hongbin had taken the courage to confront Hakyeon. He did not know what to expect, or why he should blame him for his indifference? But, he just had to do something. Even if Hakye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter