Loss of control

The scandalous engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is now a month. A month that this story had begun and that Hakyeon had lost his independence. He had to get up early to take classes on good manners. He hated these courses and, above all, he was sick of high society. Hakyeon only wanted to have fun and see his friends again. Even his friend Ken did not pay him a visit. Once he had seen him in great discussion with Ravi, the legal officer of the Lee family. But when Hakyeon had asked his friend what he was talking about with this man, Ken gave him a vague answer. Did they know each other? Ken had succeeded in infiltrating a high-society evening, and it was his fault that he was now linked to his false fiancé Lee Hongbin. Hakyeon shook his head. Ken was his friend and he was probably trying to help. The most important thing for him was to find a way to regain his freedom. He had had enough. He had once run away. Two weeks after his contract, he could not bear his new life so he had run away. It did not take long for the Lee family to find him. He had gone to hide far away, miles from Seoul, with his mother. One morning, opening the door, he found Ravi in ​​front of him. Hakyeon had been shocked, and he did not know what to say to his mother. He was afraid that Ravi would tell his mother everything. Hakyeon expected something like this: "Madam, I came to get your son. He must marry soon with the son of the Lee family. Oh you did not know. In fact, your son is gay, he marries another man. Have a good day ". NO, impossible, he could not let Ravi say something like this to his mother. He will surely send her to her death. He had to prepare her first. But, against all odds, Ravi was very diplomatic. He shared the family meal, offered gifts to his mother, and gently asked if he could leave with Hakyeon because he was invited to a party organized by the Lee family. Her mother was very happy to let her son go and found Ravi pretty handsome and well educated. Hakyeon felt betrayed. Even his own mother wanted to get rid of him. How could he escape this family? He did not want to get married. Especially not with this man.

 

Hakyeon looked at himself again in the mirror. His suit suited him well. It was tailor-made only for him. Just like the rest of his wardrobe. After his flight he had been punished. He now had to live in the home of the Lee family so that he could be watched. Hongbin's aunt had said to him: "It is for your good.I do not want to have another scandal. " What scandal? On the contrary, Hakyeon felt himself a prisoner. From morning till night, they were only courses. He could not even have fun. In addition, this man, this Lee Hongbin had disappeared for a month, since the evening of their engagement. Ravi had told him that he was busy and that he had gone on a business trip. Hakyeon did not believe it. For him, his fiance was running away from him and had to have fun with other girls. He was not fooled, but did he really have a proof? Or did his mind play tricks on him ? Hakyeon turned and walked up the stairs. There was another evening organized in honor of his fiance. As a future bridegroom, Hakyeon had to participate and give a good image of his person because several people able to support his fiancé was at this party. But above all, Hakyeon was going to see his fiance again. He felt nervous. The memory of their kiss was still fresh in his mind. How should he behave?

 

Hongbin felt exhausted. It had been a month since he was traveling to learn a little more about how to run a business. He had taken lessons with the greatest. Moreover, he had learned about the art of negotiation. He felt more mature than a few months ago. He had not had much time to rest, but he was happy with his learning. However, the thing he had loved most about his journey was that he was far from the whole story between his false fiance and his aunt. No more noises, no more argument and he did not have to put up with the "darling" here or there. He was at peace. Yet he had to admit that there were times when he felt alone. He had fled the day after his kiss with his fiance. He did not want that kind of relationship between them. Hongbin wanted to keep his independence and remain single for as long as possible. However, his moment of freedom was over. Hongbin had to go home, and there he was in another evening

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter