The challenge

The scandalous engagement
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dare to draw closer to this man. Dare to pretend to be his boyfriend, "Ken challenged. Hakyeon looked at his friend with confidence. He had known his friend for years and both loved spending time challenging themselves. So Hakyeon had once steal the answers to their end-of-term exams in their teacher's office and that Ken had kissed a girl he did not know. Both had problems. Hakyeon had a week of suspension and Ken had received a very painful slap on his face. But that did not stop them. No, they continued to challenge themselves over the years. For them, even if they were punished, they had good times and shared good memories. That night, Ken had brought Hakyeon to a party where he did not know anyone. It was not the kind of environment he was used to. All this luxury made his heart ache. But Hakyeon had only come for a reason: to eat to his hunger and drink to his thirst. He was not as rich as these people so he had to find ways to eat without spending. For this his friend Ken was very useful to him. Ken had a lot of relationships and knew a lot of people. They had been able to slip into several parties and eat without spending anything. Usually, he tried to go unnoticed, but that night, Ken wanted to have fun. Hakyeon too. What could he lose? He knew no one at this feast. Moreover, it was a good way to avenge from those rich and snobbish people who thought of nothing but their fortune and luxury items.

 

Hakyeon smiled at his friend and said, "I accept." He had already eat well. He could have fun before he left the party. He did not know the man his friend had chosen, but it was normal because he did not know anyone in this room. He took the time to look at his prey. The man was handsome. Extremely beautiful. He was long and slender. He had an easy smile and dimples appeared every time he smiled. He really looked like a prince charming as in fairy tales. The man was talking with a group of people. Then he apologized for going to another part of the room. Hakyeon took the opportunity to approach him. He did not want to talk to him in front of all these people. His prey was not far from him. Hakyeon slid his arm under his as soon as he was close to him. The game could begin.

 

Hongbin hated this kind of party where he had to laugh and pretend, but it was his role as heir to do so. He had spoken to almost all the families present in that evening. He could feel the eyes of young women all ready to leave celibacy in the hope of becoming his wife and possess an immense fortune as an inheritance. They were beautiful, yes, but Hongbin knew that most were not really interested in him, but in his money. He had been elected the most coveted bachelor in Seoul and he was still planning to remain so for a long time. Despite his family's desire to see him marry, Hongbin wanted to remain single for the rest of his life. He had already been heartbroken by a woman. He would not make the same mistake again. He walked in the direction of another family. He was still going to have to smile and pretend. It was at this moment that he felt an arm slip under his. Who had dared to touch him so intimately? He wondered, turning round. Two large eyes watched him, and a man with caramel-colored skin tiptoed and kissed him on the cheek. Hongbin was in shock. He did not remember that person. No, he did not know that man. How dare he kiss him? His shock grew larger when he heard the man say, "Honey, i missed you so much."

 

" Who are you ? » Asked Hongbin in a cold voice. "I know you did not want me to come to this party. But I could not leave you alone. I miss you too much, "replied Hakyeon, pouting. Hongbin did not know if he should laugh or get angry. Did this man try to look cute in front of him? He knew he was coveted by the women, but he did not know that gay men were also interested in him. He tried to calm down. "Listen, I do not know you. You are wrong about the right person, "said Hongbin, trying to release his arm. Hakyeon clung even more to him and laid his head on his shoulder. Hongbin got annoyed. He pulled Hakyeon's arm and Hakyeon was forced to detach himself from him. "I do not know who you are and I do not care. I have my family members and friends here, so I will ask you not to ridicule yourself even more in front of them. You're not the kind of person I'm interested in. So leave before I call the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter