PROLOGUE

She's a Monster

"MOON JI EUN! STOP RUNNING RIGHT NOW! YOU NEED TO GO FOR YOUR LESSONS! YOU ARE LATE!" 

 

"YAAAAAA STOP CHASING ME! I HATE ALL THOSE FQKE AND PLASTIC GIRLS! AS THE SECOND HEIR TO THE THRONE, I DEMAND THAT YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!" I pulled rank on my most beloved servant, Sunyeol. Immediately, he halted in his place and bowed.

 

"Yes, miss." he answered.

 

I felt bad, pulling rank on my beloved and most trusted servant. Nonetheless, the want to hide from school and all those back stabbing deceiving plastic girls far outweighted anything. Those girls in school all only up to me because of my title and my money. They acted like my best friends and listened to whatever I said. But, I knew the truth. They constantly looked down on those from lower classes and ranks. On more than one occasion, I saw them beating up other students too. Thankfully, I'll never be on the level as those students. Thankfully, they listen to me. I hope to never get on their bad side, even if they are evil deceiving a**holes. They may be mean, but they are really darn smart and really darn talented in card wielding. At 11 years of age, most students would not have gotten their cards yet. However, every one of those mean girls, Nayeon, Somi, Jaehyun and Taeyeon, had a powerful A rank card already. 

 

Due to my prestige and title, I'm sure my card will be strong. I just hope it'll come soon so that I'll finally be able to stand up to those mean girls and protect the people of my country. 

 

Alas, my 12th birthday passed, and I did not get a single card. As the law states, I had until I was 14 to get a strong card before I would be stripped of my title and thrown to the dumps. 

 

Everyday, I prayed. I started out praying for a strong card. Time passed, I started praying for any card to come soon.

 

My 14th birthday passed and I did not have a single card. With tearful eyes and a heartbroken soul, I stepped out of the royal palace and dragged my luggage out. 

 

"ah...... how the mighty has fallen." It was Nayeon. As I walked, she mocked me with a superior smirk. 

 

Tears streamed down my face...

 

Nayeon walked up to me and kicked me to the group. Sad and helpless, I fell straight onto my knees. 

 

"To think, just a few days ago, you were the strongest girl in our land. What a disgrace!" Nayeon mocked.

 

I hate life.