These things are unexpected.

Fortunate Son

It was like any other day for Jinyoung, he woke up, got ready and left for school. He never really ate breakfast because him and his family don't have to much food. And Jinyoung doesn't mind, because he's mainly focused on making sure his parents eat.

​-=-=-

​Jinyoung POV:

​After I got ready, I went into the kitchen and seen my mom and dad sitting at the table eating, and I went ever to my mom and gave her a kiss on the head and I went over to my dad and gave him a hug and I told them I was going to leave for school.

​Both of them said bye and they asked me if I wanted to eat before I left, but I respectfully declined and I left to catch the bus. As I was waiting I pulled out my phone and seen a message from my best friend BamBam.

 

BamBam

​I'm almost there, if the bus already comes save me a seat!

​I smile and laugh and look up and see the bus coming, I look around and I look behind me and see BamBam running up to me. I laugh and BamBam arrived just a second before the bus stopped. BamBam leaned down resting his hands on top of his knees and I laugh again and pat his back. BamBam let out a couple of pants and he sighed and he followed me and many others onto the bus. 

​When we got on the bus we went to the middle and sat down, BamBam was still trying to catch his breath, so I patted his back a little and he coughed. I laughed and shook my head.

​"Maybe you should just wake up earlier then you do now hahaha"

​BamBam looked over at me and sighed and rolled his eyes, "As if. I wake early as it is, I have to wake up early in order to make this face beautiful" BamBam raised his hand up and motioned a circle around his face.

​I laughed again and rolled my eyes, "What? Are you serious, even if you do try making yourself beautiful, there is no difference"

​BamBam looked at me with piercing eyes and scoffed, "Heol. Jinyoungie." BamBam grabbed my collar and he gritted his teeth, "What do you mean you don't notice."

​I laughed and removed BamBam's grip and nudged him, "I was messing with you, I do notice hahaha, wearing a different type of eyeshadow I see"

​BamBam changed his mood and he smiled brightly and nodded, "I'm glad you noticed! I did change it up!"

I rolled my eyes and laughed again.

-=-=-

​Once the bus stopped near the school me and BamBam and some other students got off and we made our way to school. As me and BamBam were walking we were laughing around and joking and once we made it on school grounds we were greeted by some people and we made our way to our classroom.

​When we got in our class we but our bags on the sides of our desk and I looked out of the window.

​"It's going to rain today." I clicked my tounge and sighed, "I didn't bring an umbrella today, hmm oh well"

​BamBam looked at me confused and he looked out of the window also, "Oh your right. Well lucky for you, I brought two today!"

​I looked at BamBam and smiled and ruffled his hair. BamBam smiled and once I started to ruffle his hair he started to panic and he started to fix his hair again.

​"Hey, it took me all morning to do this!"

​I laughed and I rested my head on top of my hand that was propped up on my desk, "I thought you spent all morning doing your makeup?"

​BamBam stopped and he got flustered, "I-It doesn't matter! What matters is my hair is ruined now!"

​I laughed again and a few moments later everyone got quiet as our teacher walked in.

-=-=-

​After our first lesson me and BamBam streched in our seats and again a few moments later our next teacher walked in.

​3 classes later and now it was finally lunch break. Me and BamBam stretched once again and we went to the cafeteria to get some food. BamBam was going on about how much he has to try harder to look good, so his crush will notice him. I think it's cute honestly, I have never seen my best friend like this.

​When we got our food we sat in our normal spot which was in the corner of the cafeteria right next to the window. I barely ate much again and BamBam of course was nagging me and telling me to eat more. Me and BamBam know a lot about each other and he knows I'm not to stable financially. But I'm glad he never treats me any different, but yeah sure sometimes his mom makes extra food and she gives it to BamBam to give to me and my parents.

​We appreciate it a lot because it helps when we are really really low on food. Well anyway enough about that haha. I still think it's pretty cute that my best friend is going all out for the person he likes. Hmm I wounder what that would feel like. Oh well I will find out in time I guess.

​"Jinyoungie. Prince Jinyoungie!" BamBam said while waving his hand in front of my face. I looked at BamBam and blushed a little.

​"Prince? Really Bam?"

​BamBam smiled brightly and nodded, "Of course! You looked like a prince right now while you were spacing out, looking out of the window"

​I laughed and covered my mouth, exposing my eye lines and BamBam laughed along also.

-=-=-

​When lunch was over, we went back to our class and now we have 4 more classes to go. Once we got in the classroom I looked out of the window and seen it was raining. I laughed a little and I reached in my bag and got my notebook out.

-=-=-=-

​"What am I going to do? Ahh how am I going to tell my son"

​Jinyoung's mom was pacing back and forth outside of the place she worked at and she was holding onto a peice of paper in her hand.

​Jinyoung's mom kept pacing back and forth and she kept saying the same thing over and over. Then suddenly a lady stopped her. The lady that stopped her was of a higher class, she was wearing brand named things and she was wearing very fancy earrings and necklace. She stopped Jinyoung's mom and asked her what was wrong.

​"What's wrong, are you ok. Do you need me call someone for you?"

​Jinyoung's mom shook her head and he held out the paper in front of the lady, that looked like they were about the same age.

​The lady took it and she looked at it and she gasped. "I-I'm so sorry. I can help if you'd like?"

​Jinyoung's mom looked at the lady and she had tears streaming down her face, "Could you actually do me a favor?"

​The lady nodded and tried to comfort Jinyoung's mom the best way she can, "Yes. Anything."

​"C-Can you take in my son? He deserves a better life...."

​The lady was awestruck and she nodded, while locking Jinyoung's mom in a hug.

​"Of course I can. I will do anything I can. Here." She pulled away from the hug and she pulled out her phone, "LEt's exchange information, and once we do that why don't I take you to lunch while we discuss matters"

​Jinyoung's mom nodded and she brought out her phone also, and they exchanged, emails and numbers and adresses. Then the lady linked their arms together and they walked to a fancy place for their lunch.

​-=-=- 

​Jinyoung yawned and stretched as their last class of the day came to an end. BamBam yawned also and then BamBam laid his head down on his desk, with his head turned towards Jinyoung.

​"Today's lesson felt like it took forever!"

​Jinyoung nodded and yawned again, "No kidding! Ahh, well we better get going, we don't want to miss the bus."

​BamBam nodded and he lifted his head up and both of them stood up and they grabbed their bags and they pushed their chairs in and they left the classroom. As they were making their way out of the building, people were in the hallways talking and some were making their way towards the enterance.

​Jinyoung and BamBam made their way through the crowd and once they got to the enterance the rain was still pouring. BamBam reached in his bag and brought out two umbrellas and handed one to Jinyoung. Jinyoung took the umbrella and they both opened them up and they started to make their way towards the bus station. 

-=-=-

​When they arrived at the bus station the bus was just now getting there and they got on and they were on their way. The bus stopped and Jinyoung and BamBam got off and both of them said good bye and Jinyoung started to make his way back home.

​Once he was home, his mom rushed outside and rushed up to him with a expression that he could not read.

"Umma what's wrong?"

Jinyoung's mom sighed and she looked up at her son, "Come on, let's go inside."

Jinyoung followed his mom inside and once he was at the door he shook out the umbrella from the rain and he closed the door behind him and he took off his shoes and followed his mom into the kitchen. Jinyoung sat at the kitchen table, setting his bag on the empty chair next to him.

"Wait for a second, I'm going to get your father and tell him your back."

Jinyoung nodded and waited for his parent's to show up.

-=-

A few seconds later his mom came walking into the kitchen with his dad.

"Son...W-were losing the house...And we barely have enough money to get any food at all this week."

Jinyoung looked down at the table and he looked at his dad, "A-Are you serious?"

Jinyoung's dad nodded and a tear escaped Jinyoung's eye, "I-I-I'll start looking for jobs! I-I can help!" Jinyoung said in a shaky voice.

Jinyoung's mom looked at his dad and they looked at each other for a second and Jinyoung's dad looked back at him, "You don't need to do that...We have everything figured out son... Me and your mom are going back to Busan to live with your auntie and you....Your going to be living with a new family here in Seoul..."

Jinyoung was a loss for words and he looked down at the table again, "I can get jobs...Why do we have to seperate?" Jinyoung looked up at both of his parents and more tears escaped his eyes.

​Jinyoung's mom went over to him and she rested her hands on both of his shoulders, "Because...We want you to live better...We want you to experience a better life...But don't worry the family that's going to take you in is very nice. The mother told me that she has a son that is your age and she thinks you two will get a long fine...And there very rich...And me and your father want you to experience a life living in luxury...Were sorry son.."

​Jinyoung started to cry and he stood up from his chair and he hugged his mom. Jinyoung's mom hugged back and she started to cry also.

​"We just want you to live happily...Jinyoungie we will keep in contact aresso?"

​Jinyoung nodded and he kept crying. Then his dad made his way over to the both of them and locked them into a hug also.

-=-=-=-

​When they all pulled away Jinyoung's mom wiped way her son's tears and he cupped the sides of his face.

​"The mother is going to get you soon..And don't worry you will still be attending the same school, and she will take car of you, so be nice to her... Don't worry about us, we will be fine"

​Jinyoung nodded and his mom locked him in a hug again, "Come on, let's get your things together."

​Jinyoung nodded and before he followed his mom, his dad locked him into a hug also and once they pulled away, Jnyoung followed his mom and they went into his to pack his stuff. Once Jinyoung was done packing his mom gave him another hug and when she pulled away she smiled and sighed.

​"Ahh my Jinyoung, your so handsome. Please when your with other family, continue to grow up well!"

​Jinyoung smiled and nodded and him and his mom went out of his room and they walked into the living room. Jinyoung sat on the couch and Jinyoung's mom went into the kitchen and Jinyoung's dad went into the living room also and sat next to him.

​Jinyoung and his dad were watching tv, and Jinyoung's mom was cooking up what was left. Jinyoung started to think to himself, that he's only going through with this because this is what his parent's want. He know's he aint going to like the drastic change but this is what his parent's want for him, so he will see it through.

-=-=-=-=-

​When Jinyoung's mom finshed cooking their food she called both of them into the kitchen and they came in and sat down at the table. There dinner was eating in silence, no one said a word and it was just quiet. After they all were done eating they heard someone honking outside. Jinyoung's mom looked out of the window and seen a very fancy car parked outside, she let out a shaky sigh and she looked again and seen the lady that agreed to help her, get out of the car. Jinyoung's mom looked back at her son and he went over to him and gave him another hug, Jinyoung held onto his mother tightly and he sighed.

​Then someone knocked on their door and Jinyoung's dad walked over and opened it. The lady smiled and she peeked through the door a little and then she seen Jinyoung standing by his mom. His dad welcomed her in and she walked over to Jinyoung's mom and Jinyoung.

​Jinyoung's mom greeted her and Jinyoung looked at the lady in front of them and he smiled. The lady looked at Jinyoung and smiled widely.

​"Wahh, Your so handsome!"

​Jinyoung smiled again and nodded, and both of his parents looked at him lovingly.

​"Yup that's our son" Jinyoung's dad said, and Jinyoung smiled even more hearing his father say that. Jinyoung never thought of himself as handsome.

-=-=-

​After his parents said their good bye's to him, he finally got onto the fancy car with the lady that was taking him in.

​"My name is Jihye, Im Jihye. My husband's name is Taehyun. And my son's name is Jaebum, but he likes to go by JB. And if you ever need anything, you can always come to me and ask."

​Jinyoung nodded and he continued to look out of the car window and Jihye continued to drive. Once they finally reached their estate, Jinyoung's eyes widened once they stopped in front of a gate, and the gate buzzed and it opened. Jinyoung's mouth hung open as he seen how big the house was. Jinyoung blinked a couple of times not believing he was going to be apart of this family from now on. Jinyoung looked out of the window trying to look at things, and he seen they had a long drive way and what surrounded the drive way was a field of green, there were trees planted all over, with some bushes, and rose beds. Jinyoung still can't believe that this is happening right now.

​Once they finally got to the house after a few short seconds, Jihye parked the car in front of the house and both of them got out, and they made their way back towards the trunk. Jinyoung grabbed his 3 big duffle bags and Jihye grabbed one bag along with a suit case. Jihye closed the trunk and she led Jinyoung into the mansion. Jinyoung's mouth dropped once again once they got inside, everything was so fancy, the color scheme was a cream color with white and a tint of light blue.

​Jihye smiled, "I can show you around the house later, but first let's get you settled in"

​Jinyoung nodded and they walked up the stairs and they turned to the left, making their way down a long hall and then they turned left again and they reached Jinyoung's room. Jihye opened the door and Jinyoung's jaw dropped once he seen that he had this big of a room to himself. Jihye smiled lovingly as she set Jinyoung's things down on the coffee table Jinyoung had, that was next to a love seat couch. Jinyoung looked around in his room once he set his things down and he couldn't help but awe.

​"A-And this is my own room?"

​Jihye nodded and smiled, "Yes it's your very own room, and I will come by again later to show you around the house."

​Jinyoung nodded and Jihye left his room and Jinyoung sat on his bed and he was extremely surprised to find out the bed was super soft! Jinyoung laid down and he stretched and he smiled. Jinyoung looked at the ceiling and he sighed. Jinyoung sat up and he started to put away his things, and once he was done doing that Jihye came back in, just like she said.

​Jihye led Jinyoung around the house showing him the different rooms in the house and Jinyoung was surprised with each room, on the second floor it was his room, Jihye's and her husband's room, a fitness room filled exercise equipment, and even a small theater. As they were making their way down to the first floor, there were about 4 guest rooms, Jaebum's room, a gaming room, a indoor pool with a hot tub, a small basketball court, and a music room, and of course the living room along with the kitchen. Once they were outside, Jinyoung heard a lot of noise as they were getting closer to the back door, and once Jihye opened the door, there were about 5 guys playing around in the pool. Jinyoung's eyes widened as he seen an even bigger pool outside, and from the pool it was their endless garden, and Jinyoung seen an even bigger basketball court outside. Jinyoung was awestruck. Jihye and Jinyoung were walking on the outside of the pool, and the 5 guys stopped playing as they noticed Jinyoung, and Jinyoung was getting nervous and Jihye continued to lead Jinyoung past them. But then Jinyoung heard someone come out of the pool and they sounded in a rush.

​"Eomeoni! Who's this?"

​Jihye stopped and she turned around. Jinyoung kept his back facing them and he didn't bother to turn around.

​"Oh son I forgot to tell you, this is going to be your step brother from now on."

​Jinyoung finally turned around, and Jihye put her hand on Jinyoung's shoulder and she motioned with her other hand to have him introduce himself.

​Jinyoung kept his gaze down and he took a deep breatha and he looked up, and once he caught sight of the boy, he felt like cupid shot him with one of his arrows straight through his heart. Jinyoung nervously bit his lip for a bit, till he finally built enough courage to talk.

​"My name is Jinyoung, Park Jinyoung."

​Jaebum looked at Jinyoung and he kind of glared at him a little as he was examining him, then Jaebum held out his hand to Jinyoung, Jinyoung gulped and he blushed so bad and he shook Jinyoung's hand.

"Jaebum."

​Jihye smiled and she patted Jaebum's back, "Well son I'm going to finish showing him around the house"

​Jaebum nodded and he went back over to his friends. Jihye and Jinyoung turned around and they walked on the path that led them to a small pond with a bench near by and they were surrounded by trees, as they went past the pond they were still covered by nothing but trees and they continued on the path and they finally stopped in a little area, where it had a fire pit, a couple of benches, a table and a tree swing. Jinyoung's eyes widened and Jihye smiled.

​"You can come here if things are to stressful for you, I understand what happened can be a lot to take in, and being in a new family can be weird. So if you just need to clear your head, you can come here."

Jinyoung smiled and nodded.

​"Ohh I forgot to tell you about my son Jaebum. He's in his a Junior in high school just like you and he's the same age as you, and he always hangs out with his friends as you just seen earlier, their names are Jackson, Youngjae, Ilhoon, and Sungjae. Oh and Ilhoon and Sungjae are a couple, just so you know, so you won't be to weirded out if you see them kissing or whatever."

​Jinyoung nodded and he blushed a bit.

​"And Jaebum sometimes can be cold, but I swear he does have a soft side, and he has a girlfriend and her name is Park Jimin. So if you see a blonde haired almost white haired girl walking around the house, that's his girlfriend."

​Jinyoung felt a knife stab through his heart once he heard Jaebum has a girlfriend, and he knows he shouldn't be feeling like this because, hell,  he just met him not even two minutes ago.

​Jinyoung nodded and both of them made their way back into the house.

-=-=-

​Jinyoung went back up into his room, as Jihye went to call all of the boys and her husband for dinner, of course Jihye asked if he wanted to eat again, but Jinyoung politely declined and told her that he was stuffed. When really that was a lie, he was dying of hunger and he didn't eat to much at home, because he split his food with his parents so they had more. Jinyoung went into his room and he laid on his bed and he brought out his phone just to check his social media, and that whole time his stomach was growling.

-=-=-=-

​Later into the night he showered and changed and he set his alarm and he was getting ready for bed, but before he went to bed he texted BamBam telling he has something major to tell him tomorrow. BamBam of course texted back right away and was already questioning, but all Jinyoung did was laugh and he plugged his phone in and he turned off the lamp on the bedside and he fell sleep.

-=-=-

sorry it took me so long to get the first chapter up....But I promise to start the next chapter right away!