final

we feel the same pain yet it diffrent

      We are bestfriend right? 

But why do i feel like we're not......

 

        The first day i go to school i dont know anyone you are the one who want to be my friend at that time. I feel thankfull to have you as my friend.

    Time start to move, year to years we always been together. There was time when i was 10 you save me from the bullied. I'm really thankful that day because you were there for me.

       After that day you always stick by my side to proctect me. I'm really happy to have you here by my side. 

But happy thing dont last long.....

        You meet new friend yet you didnt introduce her to me. I have to fine out by myself. The day that she come to your life i know that you not gonna always be by my side......  There time when i need you, when i need a shoulder to cry, when i need to talk to someone you never been by my side....

      There were time that i feel dont want to see you. When you are with her instead of me i feel sad, when i told you that we can hangout thogether but you decline i feel angry, but .. Why do i always say sorry first that it clearly say it all your fault. I cannot take it anymore so i came to see you but.....

 

 

 Why dont you tell me......i am your friend...

Why dont you tell me that you were sick.

 

"im sorry for ignored  you for past this years, i just dont want you to know that i was sick. I get this sickness when i was 11 that time. And that time i meet her. I told her everything  and told her not to tell you. I want to tell you by myself but im afraid. I just dont want you to worried about me . im sorry"

 That was the first time i slapped you...

I try to be there for you everyday. I erase the pain for you, i always be there for you, there for you when you cry. Days go on and on and i fail to notice that time for you to go has come.....

 

  Rin pov

" hey kira want to go outside" i say exictedly. "Hmm not this time. How about we stay here and enjoy our time inside here.." Kira say tiredly.

   "Ok . but promise me tommorow we gonna stay until sunset ok" "hmm" 

I fail to notice your lack of responed

We play game. Lots of games. We play until i noticed something strange with you today.

   "Hey kira, you allright you look kinda pale" i ask worriedlly" 

"Im ok but can you get me something to drink. Im thristhy.. Please..." 

"Ok ,just wait for me ok.." I pout at her and get out the room.

 

  End of rin pov

Kira pov

   " ok, just wait for me ok" she pout cutely to me and get out of the room.

 I open the drawer and take the photo that you guys take early.

  " im sorry rin... I cannot keep the promise.." I say as i cried

 " im sorry..." I keep repeat it till i close my eyes forever..

 

End of kira pov

No one pov

       That time come i dont know it that day. Only if i know i wont leave you to get that damn water . i want you back...

 

 Flashback

 

  "Hey kira sorry im late im bump into someone that carried full of paper. I still dont get it why do they need that lots of...."

"Kira are you asleep..."

 "Hey... Wake up i already get the drink."

  "Hey.... Kira ... Wa..ke up.."

I try to shake you  a couple of time but you still dont wake up. Then it hit me..

    "No no no no no no.. Not today ... Kira wake up right now..." 

    "Kira wa..ke up.... You promise me tommorow we gonna stay until sunset!"

"Kkira wa...ke...up!" 

"Wake up..!!" "Do..nt ....leave..me"

"Kkiraa!!"

    I start to cry and wailed for help. The doctors and nurses come to check you but i knew that it was to late... Your time has come and you have to go .. 

End of flashback

 

 1 years later, 

 

  I miss you.. But.. There nothing i can do about it i have to move on...  I have already open the cafe that we always dream of..

You dont have to worry about your family im gonna take care of them.

 

    These days i fell lonely without you but i know that you always be by my side and wacth me at the other side.  I cant see but i feel you.. 

    I love you my friend.

 

I feel the pain the of lossing someone..

You feel the pain to survive

We feel the same pain but it driffrent..