New Years Special

Little Jikook Drabbles

Chapter 10

 

Jimin looked down unhappily at his apple cider, before looking over at the glass of wine Jungkook held in his hand. 

 

It was new year's eve, they were sitting on their couch, tv on to watch the countdown live. 

 

Jungkook had poured them their celebratory drinks to drink when the clock striked 12, which was 30 minutes from now, but Jimin had questioned why their drinks were different. 

 

“This is big boy juice.” Jungkook had pointed to his glass “Little boys can't drink this.”

 

Needless to say, Jimin wasn’t happy with this outcome, he can be a big boy too!

 

That's when an idea struck him.

 

“Daddy.” he said. Jungkook hummed in response. “Can I go get seagull? So he can celebrate with us, please?” 

 

Jungkook chuckled, his baby was so cute. “Sure baby, can you carry him on your own?” 

 

"Yes Daddy!” Jimin chirped, putting down his drink, jumping up from the couch and padding out the room. He peeked over the doorway, making sure Jungkook’s attention was on the tv, before tip toeing into the kitchen. 

 

He saw the Bottle of wine on the counter, a gift from Yoongi, calling him over. Jimin slowly walked over to it, feeling giddy as he picked it up. 

 

Jimin took off the cap, not bothering to read the label, he hesitated for a moment before he gave in and took a swig from the bottle. 

 

His nose crinkled at the sharp smell, but he enjoyed the fruity taste, his lips. He took one more gulp before he put the bottle back down. 

 

He felt a little dizzy, and he giggled at the feeling, he hiccuped, then giggled some more. 

 

He made his way out to the bedroom, finding he couldn’t control his feet as he swayed. He found seagull sitting in a chair near the bed. 

 

“Gully!” he cheered, clapping his hands, unable to stop giggling. He picked up the bear, the sudden weight making him sway, but gained his footing, he giggled. 

 

He dragged the bear by the arms out to the living room, spotting Jungkook on the couch where he left him. 

 

“D-daddy! Look!” -hiccup- “I found seagull!” he giggled, not paying attention to where he was stepping as he tripped over his feet, falling back on the bear. 

 

“Jimin!” Jungkook shot up from the couch, running over to the other. “You okay baby?” 

 

Jimin’s head spun before he focused on Jungkook above him, then he giggled. “Hehe Jimin fell down Daddy” 

 

Jungkook quirked a brow. “Yes he did baby. Why are you so giggly?” he helped Jimin up on his feet, but the elders knees buckled, falling onto Jungkook, but the younger held them up. 

 

Jungkook took in the sight of Jimin, his face was flushed, giggling uncontrollably, hiccups interrupting said laughter. Jungkook narrowed his eyes. 

 

“Jimin. Did you drink Daddy's wine?” 

 

Jimin had the audacity to look up at him innocently, before he erupted in giggles again. “Pffft noooo~” -hiccup- “Minnie d-didn’t drin”-hiccup- “drink Daddy's juice.” Jimin was giggling so hard his red cheeks bunched up, eyes disappearing. 

 

Jungkook sighed, carrying the other back to the couch, seagull unfortunately forgotten. Jimin giggled into his chest. 

 

“Baby. Daddy told you, you couldn’t drink the big boy juice.” he couldn't help but chuckle at his giggling mess of a little boy. 

 

“Sowy Daddy~” he whined, though he didn't look sorry at all as he continued giggling. 

 

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, before he leaned down to rub their noses. “Naughty little boy, Daddy will punish you tomorrow.” Jimin melted under the attention, mind too out of it to worry about any punishment.

 

“10!” they were interrupted by the screams from the tv, Jimin gasped before he jumped out the other's lap. 

 

“9!” he screamed along with the people on the screen, almost falling in his rush to get up, but Jungkook steadied him. 

 

Jungkook looked on amusedly as his boyfriend cheered out the countdown with the tv, he almost felt sorry for the neighbors. Almost. 

 

“3!, 2!” -hiccup- “1!” Jimin twirled round to face his boyfriend, Jungkook hand’s on his thighs preventing him from falling. “Happy New Year!” 

 

Jungkook stood up, curling his arms around Jimin's waist, bending down slightly to kiss him sweetly. 

 

“Happy New Year baby.” Jungkook smiled, kissing him again, Jimin giggled into the kiss.