Chapter 1 Strangers

First Love

How should I start this story? Lets talk about myself, my name is Kim Myungsoo. My friends seem to think I am the most selfish person they have ever known, quite true! I can't really deny that as I never truly really cared about anyone else or anything. That is probably the reason why my past relationship never seem to work out well. They also think I'm really narcissistic because look wise I'll say I'm about a 8/10. That is pretty delusional they say but I'm pretty confident in how I look. To be fair I don't really take myself seriously, wouldn't it be better to be confident and optimistic, that would certainly keep us from getting depressed. I also really like to crack jokes, not just the normal ones but really nasty one like your "ugly you should go get plastic surgery", that kind of stuff.  My friends gets it, and if it is funny what is the harm? The moment you can laugh at all the bad things that is happening, that is when you truly have moved above it.  Well that is just how I see life in general. You must think I am an by now! But trust me there is some good things about myself.
When it comes to love, I am not really the emotional type, I don't really get jealous nor am I overprotective. And yes, I did love them, that I know for sure. It just wasn't the strong feeling people described that it would be. But if things were to stay like that, my life would be very boring don't you think? You probably guessed by the title that this is going to be a love story, I hope this will make you laugh, angry and cry your hearts out because we are about to go into an emotional rollercoaster ride!

It was a Saturday night, and my friends called me to hangout. I was lazy as usual and didn't want to go out, I just wanted to lay on my bed and do nothing so i rejected them. Despite the fact that I keep saying no, they still call me out. I'm really lucky to have them.  While watching korean dramas, I received a text from my friend Marika, she wanted me to join them for hotpot. I was getting hungry so why not? I agreed and we met up at the restaurant. It was me, Marika my sister, Taeyeon and her friend Sunggyu. The food was amazing, those unlimited beef portions were just so tasteful. As usual they were gossiping about unimportant things while I just kept quiet and ate my food. I really do enjoy listening to what they have to say though, it is so entertaining to know what the story of the day was. I remember it was about this girl who got cheated on by her boyfriend of one year, but apparently she deserved it because she is known to steal other people's boyfriend. Karma is a  rite guys?

Back to the important bit of the story, after finishing eating we were waiting to be picked up. My friend Marika was waiting for her brother, Hoya, to pick her up. When he arrived he brought along a friend. Let just say my friend went crazy. They just looked like they wanted to eat him alive especially my sister, she likes them younger. She is probably going to kill me if she ever reads this. He was handsome and cute, didn't really talk much, and I honestly couldn't find anything special about him. He introduced himself as Sungyeol and we learned that he also studies in london. To their disappointment Hoya could not stay long so they had to go first. The moment they were gone, it was stalk mode. Taeyeon and Sunggyu was already planning on how to get to meet him in London, if they should add him on facebook etc... Moreover he was only 17 years old like what were they thinking?

Well what the hell was I thinking as well, because never would I have expected in my entire life, that at that moment this kid would turn my life upside down!