Home

Continuing a Dead History
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seorim hesitantly took a seat beside Taehyung. Sitting across them was Joohyun – her eyebrows were knitted together and her lips were lips sealed tightly. Her gaze was first focused on the foreign girl and later shifted to Taehyung – who was obviously fidgeting in his seat.

Despite Joohyun sending deathly glares at him, he tried to smile as best as he can to appear innocent. The air in the surroundings was oddly suffocating for Taehyung. His palms were damp due to sweating and his feet felt cold. The silence in the room was too silent – it was deafening. Seorim wanted to speak to Taehyung but she couldn’t do it with Joohyun watching them as if they just committed a crime.

“You,” Joohyun suddenly said, startling the pair in front of her. The boy looked up to see a finger pointed at him.

“Me?” He questioned with eyes widened.

“Of course I’m talking to you,” The said girl remarked as if Seorim wasn’t even there at all. “Do you even know what I went through after you just disappeared without notice last time?”

Upon hearing that, Taehyung blinked his eyes in confusion. He couldn’t recall what he did wrong in the last few days. “What happened to you?” The poor lamb asked carefully to avoid Joohyun getting even madder.  The female huffed and crossed her arms on her chest in dismay.

“I don’t know just what did you steal from my brother but he got so upset when he found out. And then he just- he just…” Her voice trailed off and she shut her eyes closed and bit her lips.

“He…what?”

“He took away my new notebook!” Yelled Joohyun and again, startling the guts out of Seorim and Taehyung. The most surprised one was Seorim – she had never heard anyone raised their voice like that before. Her hands were already clinging tight to Taehyung’s arm at her side – afraid that the loud noise would affect her in any way.

When the two thought that she was finished ranting, Joohyun continued with voice raised even louder. “He accused me of stealing whatever that you stole from him and said he’s going to keep my notebook until I return his stuff back. How old does he think I am? For sure, I’m older than him!”

Taehyung kept his mouth sealed because he knew that he was definitely not innocent. He knew why her brother did so – and what he actually stole even. But to admit that he did steal something and he was at fault seemed so hard at the moment. Heck, he wouldn’t want to face more of Joohyun’s wrath. He couldn’t afford when he still owed Seorim an explanation abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter