That's Right, My (Blood) Type

That's Right, My (Blood) Type

It was hard being a vampire and a Korean idol, but it was even harder when one was a vampire, a Korean idol and desperatey missing their usual food supply. Kim Heechul knew this well.
 
Although he knew he’d survived his enlistment without Choi Siwon to be his usual “long term partner”, it was much harder now that Siwon was away. Heechul had been able to drink blood in small sips from his fellow SM members, but he desperately needed the steadiness of a long term reliable blood partner again. 
 
 
Finding that blood partner outside of his own group was proving to be a bit of a challenge.
 
 
 
 
“Heechul, this absolutely cannot go on!” Park Jungsu (called Leetuek by everyone else), had just caught Heechul with one of the members of Red Velvet and shooed the girl off before Heechul was finished.  “You need to find a partner and stop picking off the trainees!”
 
 
“Well, I would have a partner if you just would agree to let me drink from you until Siwon comes back…”
 
 
“I did that after Hangeng left and never again…”Leetuek began and then an idea struck him. “Are you still doing that League of Legends thing with one of the members of EXO?”
 
Heechul had been around Leetuek long enough to get the hint. “Oh, you mean with that adorable little Baekhyun…EXO is awfully busy, though. I wouldn’t want to wear him out.”
 
 
“That’s never stopped you before….” Leetuek replied. 
 
 
Heechul smiled and the leader of Super Junior got a flash of those fangs. “Is that a challenge, Park Jungsu?”
 
 
“Heechul, just don’t kill him,” Leetuek begged. “We don’t need a repeat of what happened with Kibum…”
 
 
“Oh, don’t you worry…I’ll take good care of little Baekhyun…” The smile grew wider and Leetuek definitely saw Heechul’s fangs. “…he won’t even feel a thing.” 
 
 
Leetuek didn’t like that look. He didn’t like it one bit. 
 
 
 
 
 
Heechul’s craving for Baekhyun’s blood aside, he really did enjoy the company of the younger man. EXO reminded Heechul of the younger days of Super Junior and he was always happy to see his dongsaengs get lots of attention.  So, when they decided to collaborate on the League of Legends thing, Heechul jumped at the chance to spend some more time with Baekhyun. 
 
 
And he had the feeling Baekhyun was just relieved to get away from the noise and constant companionship of his fellow group members. Even if he knew (everyone at SM knew what Heechul was), that he was spending time with a vampire.
 
 
 
“Hyung!” Heechul smiled at the sight of Baekhyun has he arrived for their play session. “It’s good to see you!” He then frowned a little at the dark circles under the younger man’s eyes. 
 
 
“Are you okay, Baekie?” Heechul asked, even though he already knew the answer.
 
 
“I’m just working really hard with Minseok and Jongdae for our subunit debut, that’s all.” Baekhyun came to sit down beside Heechul and almost snuggled into him.  “I’m just happy for some time away…”
 
 
Heechul smiled at the boy, trying to ignore the sweet, sweet scent of his blood. Baekhyun smelled delicious and he felt his mouth watering at the possibility of having a little. His fangs ached. It had been a long time since he’d drank from someone he was genuinely attracted to. 
 
 
“Well, I’m sure once I kick your , you’ll be nice and relaxed,”  Heechul teased, belong Baekhyun into his chair for a round of League. “Come on, let’s play.”
 
 
It took a few hours, but by the end of several arounds, Baekhyun was all smiles and more importantly, very relaxed. 
 
 
“Hyung, thank you for inviting me over…” there was a lull in their gameplay and Baekhyun was eating something to keep his strength up. “I…really needed this,”
 
 
“I’ve been where you are before, Baekie,” Heechul took off his headset. “I know the idol life can get very busy and exhausting. It’s important to make time to rest and recharge. Otherwise you burn out,” 
 
 
“We haven’t had a break in a long time….” Baekhyun lamented and Heechul understood. He had hoped that the lull in Super Junior stuff would have given him a break, but he and Leetuek in particular had been very in demand. But no matter. Work could wait.
 
His hunger, however, couldn’t.
 
 
It was time. 
 
 
Heechul let his fangs out a bit and then his charm. “Baekhyun…” he murmured in a sing song voice, “…come.”
 
 
Baekyhun lifted his head and stared into Heechul’s eyes. 
 
 
“Come here, Baekie…” Heechul cooed. “I won’t hurt you…”
 
 
The younger man got up from his seat and came to sit in Heechul’s waiting lap.  The vampire cooed, his hair and nuzzling his throat, trying to find a vein to hit. He could almost see the blood vessels beneath the smooth skin. 
 
 
“…will it hurt?” Baekhyun asked, almost fearful. 
 
 
“I’ll try to make sure it doesn’t hurt,” Heechul promised, kissing the younger on the lips tenderly.   “You won’t feel a thing.”
 
 
Baekhyun nodded warily, but still tilted his head back, baring his neck to Heechul.
 
 
He wasted no time, sinking his teeth into the younger’s throat  Instantly, the blood flowed into his mouth, proving him with some much needed nourishment and a sense of euphoria. Oh, it felt so good! He hadn’t drank like this in ages, not since Siwon left….
 
 
He was careful to take only as much as would keep him going for a while before he carefully detached from the weakened Bakehyun. The younger man’s eyes were almost closed and Heechul tenderly picked up him up and placed him on the sofa. 
 
 
“See, that wasn’t so bad,” Heechul smiled, kissing Baekhyun’s forehead. “You’ll be all better in the morning.”
 
 
“…can we do that again, hyung?” came the sleepy question.
 
 
Heechul his lips, trying to make sure he got all the blood off. He smiled, and Baekhyun felt a shudder at the flash of fangs.  
 
 
“Of course we can, Baekhyun. We can do that any time you’d like.” 
 
 
And that was how Kim Heechul found a willing blood donor in Byun Baekhyun….much to the relief of Leetuek.