Fallen?

A Boy and A Girl

Then Yuri and rest went in to meet all of SNSD. Yuri and YoonA pulled SeoHyun out to go to their...Math class.

Yuri settle down in her own seat, while waving to YoonA and SeoHyun to come and have a fun talk. But it was too later, the teacher came. And guess what worse, a new student walked in from behind.

Yuri gasped. 

Yuri: "It can't be, it just can't be!"

YoonA: "It's him again Yul."

SeoHyun: "Poor Yuri unnie"

The teacher pointed a seat out for the new student to sit in and went up to her table. She announced the new student, and his name is: Ok Taecyeon. Every girl just shriek out excitement, except Yuri, YoonA, and SeoHyun. Taecyeon just ignored the girls, and ony looked at Yuri's disappointment.

They wait for the daily announcement. Then started the class. For the whole period, Yuri just couldn't concentrate on the lesson. Whenever she just looked down at YoonA, she spotted Taecyeon looked up and smiled at her. YoonA gave him the look but he never see it.

When the class period end, Yuri stood up and went straight out. She waited for YoonA and Seohyun outside, hoping that creep Taecyeon wouldn't find her coming out first then follow. Luckily, he didn't. Then the 3 started walking to their 2nd period class. 

AT LUNCH...

Yuri: "I think he's starting..."

Sooyoung: "Starting what?"

Yuri: "Well, at morning, he said he liked, but you know he's playing around, then we told him to prove it and yea, he said he will, and I think he's starting his proving method already or something"

Sooyoung: "Oh cool"

Yuri glared. Sica joined the concersation.

Sica: "But Yul, I think he's just playing, because he never appear since we got here, and you know what I said in the morning?"

Yuri: "Oh yea huh, hope so!"

But right after Yuri complete her words.

Yuri: "Oops, to early. Happy for nothing, he's here"

Sica: "Aish this guy"

Taecyeon: "Hey, so Sica, what about that paper thing?"

Sica: "Here, sign!"

Right after Taecyeon signed it, Nichkhun appeared.

Yuri signal the girls to say Hi to Nichkhun, and anyway, they knew he's the nicest so saying Hi won't hurt.

Nichkhun: "Hi guys"

All: "Hey Nichkhun"

Taecyeon looked at Nichkhun.

Yuri: "Hey Khunnie, how's your day so far?"

Nichkhun: "Oh thanks for asking Yul, it's great!"

Sooyoung sat there, gigled by herself.

Then the rest of the 2PM gang came and Junsu asked Nichkhun if he really knew this know group of SNSD, and Nichkhun replied yes, then Junho suggest him introduce them to the girls. 

Nichkhun: "And guys, here are the rest of my 2PM, a dance group."

- "Jaebeom, Junsu, Junho, Chansung, and Wooyoung!"

- "Include me and Taecyeon too."

Junsu: "Hey, how come you too introduce yourself to us?"

SNSD: "Sure"

- "Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, YoonA, Yuri, Fany, Sica, and Seohyun!"

Chansung: "Woah, that's alot of girls!"

- "Uh uh, I mean you guys are nice."

Sica: "Why don't you come and sit with us?"

Yuri: "Ya Khun, come here" smiling.

Nichkhun: "Okay."

Fany: "But hold on, I tell you first, just sit next to someone you like. Okay?"

The boys seem very excited! So they hurry so they can sit to whoever they like before someone took it! Taecyeon then saw that Nichkhun already took his seat next to Yuri so he made up an excuse.

Taecyeon: "Uh guys, I can't eat today, because... I need to come to my Dance class, to find ah, uhm, my cellphone, I lost it there, and I need to talk to he dance teacher a little too, so bye guys!"

He sadly went away and the girls just laughed. Except for Yuri, she felt a little bad for doing it. She thought about it herself, it seem like Taecyeon had changed a little. But then went back to reality and eat.

When they all finished and just talked, Yuri decided to go and try to find Taecyeon. Even though she hated him, but she's not like evil.

Yuri: "Hey, I need to go to the restroom. Be right back!"

YoonA: "Want me to come along?"

Yuri: "It's okay, just talk to these boys!" she winked.

Nichkhun looked behind Yuri and felt kind of worry. He really want to ask to come along, but he didn't want to make Yuri felt uncomfortable. And anyway, she's going to the restroom, female one, he can't go in anyway!

After Yuri is out of site, she went to find Taecyeon. She saw Taecyeon just sit there alone in the dance room so decided to come.

Taecyeon: "Huuh? Yuri?"

Yuri: "Uh I just came to see, and ya, finding you lying!"

Taecyeon: "Well..."

Yuri: "Hey, let's talk a little!"

Yuri sat down next to Taecyeon, and make him felt very surprise.

Yuri: "Uhm, about the morning, I just want to say that don't try. I won't like you no matter what. Why don't you just forget about it, and we can be friends. Normal friends, isn't that better? You can still see me as a friend, unlike the bet, if you lose, then you'll have to leave me alone"

Yuri: "I'm not like a mean girl or something. But I just don't like the way you act before though. But you seem like you had changed alot, since yesterday evening. But telling you the truth, even if you tried, I might be believe that you meant it, but I'm sure that I won't like you"

Yuri: "So ya, just telling you so, think about it. By tomorrow, you can answer me about what I just said. Just leave the bet and we'll be friends."

Yuri then got up but she noticed that Taecyeon caught her hand.

Yuri: "What are you doing?"

Taecyeon: "I think I through this. So even if I can't make you love me in 2 weeks, then can we still be friends. I just wanna try my best. Because you are the one that make me changed, so I can't just left like that!"

Yuri: "Oh alright. You can try"

Taecyeon: "You aren't like what I think you're suppose to be"

Yuri: "I know what you meant."

- "Now, I'll be going back to the lunch table"

Taecyeon left his hand and let Yuri go. He still got a chance.

YoonA: "Why so long Yul?"

Yuri: "Uh, there are too much girls in there doing make up, so I have to wait for them to wash my hands"

YoonA: "Come and sit down"

As Yuri slowly sat down, the bell rang.

 

__________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

Update again because I might not be updating tomorrow, kinda busy. So extra chapter for today!

Is this chapter better than the other or worse? Thank you for reading, please leave a comment.