How is that Possible?

A Boy and A Girl

Taecyeon was now starting to feel a bit irritated by Yuri's kind of tone toward him. But he was already determined to bring Yuri back, so he must avoid being so violent and like a bad guy in front of her. Then Taecyeon took a deep breath before talking another words.

Taecyeon: "Uhm, nothing. I just want to ask you why. Well, sleep well Yuri" as he finished off and walked away toward the kitchen. Yuri traced the figure before her and wondered why was Taecyeon acting a bit weird! He used to be so impatient and whenever he had a chance, he would constantly ask a bunch of questions that made Yuri went wild. However, not anymore. This time, he was being a little odd and cold.

Yuri: "Geez, such guy" mumbled on her way and into her room. Unexpectedly, before Yuri could even got into her room and close the door, she heard a barking sound, which was mysteriously strange. She never had a dog, she thought. Then Yuri turned around over on the right and on the left, she saw nothing but just lights shining and bouncing on the walls.

Yuri: "This house is just getting creepier and creepier" and shivered. But the barking sound just wouldn't dissappear in her mind. Yuri took a careful look again, and as expected, she saw nothing but what she seen earlier. 

*woof woof*

Yuri: "Woah" in a surprising manner. The dog nearly stole her heart away and out of her chest. Now, Yuri was even more suspicious about how could a dog got into her house without her knowing it? And the dog began to wag its tailer happily, like it had found its owner. Yuri couldn't help but to reached down and stared right in the dog's face.

- "Ey, who are you? Are you a wild dog from somewhere? You're cute though. What's your name?" Yuri asked and she could tell that her inner dorkiness was flowing out, kind of forgetting that she was walking to a...dog.

*woof woof*

KITCHEN...

Taecyeon: "Uhm hi, may I ask where did Taec Taec go? I thought I just saw him running around here somewhere earlier." scratching his head at the house's maid. 

Maid: "Oh Taec Taec sir? I just left it out running and it went maybe somewhere upstairs sir. You got one clever dog there, it can jump over everything, even up the stairs like a super dog" as she smiled brightly and answered Taecyeon's question politely.

Taecyeon: "It's not really 'my' dog. It was Yuri's one year ago, and still now. But because maybe when she left for the US, the house was vacant for quite some time and only a few maids would visit about once a week to clean things up. So in my guess, you must be one of the new maids Mr. and Mrs. Kwon hired a few days ago?"

Maid: "Uhm yes sir. I'm sir. And Miss Yuri must be so lucky to have a boyfriend like you. You're one of the kind" she said.

Taecyeon: "Uh no. Actually, Yuri isn't really accepting me right now. She forgot her past and now, she didn't even remember who I am. But I hope that she will soon" he replied quietly.

Maid: "Oh? I will pray for you sir. I'll be happy for you if Miss Yuri remember again. It was nice talking to you sir, I got to go and continue my work or else I'll get yell" and she picked up her rag and walked away. Taecyeon just smile slightly at even how a simple maid could say such nice thing to him. Then he went upstairs to search for Taec Taec, so it could go to sleep and not to bother anyone.

UPSTAIRS...

Yuri was still on the floor, talking and patting the new friend she just met. Finally, she noticed a name tag on the dog's collar and it said 'Taec Taec, named by Yuri and Taecyeon'.  She began to gain deeper and deeper thoughts through her head. Taec Taec? she thought. The name was quite familiar and unsually very warmth inside her. The kind of feeling that mixed with her blood and was running around her body. 

Then the next thing she knew was a kind of flashback, a thought, and past that came flashing toward her brain. Yuri didn't know what was that sign's meaning exactly, but she felt like those were some of her memories.

*FLASHBACK*

Taecyeon: "Ta dah" holding up an adorable creature, the cutest that Yuri ever seen in this planet Earth. She gasped as she saw the white and fluffy puppy wagging its tail continuously, making Yuri even more excited.

Yuri: "Woah! How cute Taecyeon-ah" she smiled and walked slowly toward the puppy and tried patting on its head. The puppy nicely welcomed Yuri's hand on its hand and let out its bark.

Taecyeon: "This is for you Yuri ah!" Taecyeon brightly expressed while he was giving the puppy into Yuri for her to hold on it. 

Yuri: "Chinja?" she asked happily like a kid just got their first treat. Taecyeon only giggled at Yuri's cute face and nodded his head.

Taecyeon: "It will a marking for our first official day, that we been approved by our parents! So what do you want to name it Yuri?" he remarked.

Yuri: "Taec Taec?" she questioned her own chosen name for the puppy innocently. The name really fit with the puppy since Taecyeon gifted it to her as a special present so the name should be something to remember Taecyeon by.

Taecyeon: "Taec Taec? How funny. But why not? He's all yours from now on. Just talk to it, share your feeling with it, or you can even look at it and recall your memories with me when you're sad. And you can especially yell at it when you're mad at me you know. Taec Taec would become a little me!" 

Both just laughed at what Taecyeon just said. Well sure did, Yuri really valued Taec Taec, just like her little friend and took very good care of it.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yuri: "Taec Taec? A gift between him and me?" Yuri asked herself with the same question twice. She had no clues why did the memories she just had came inside her head. 'Does that mean that I'm slowly remember everything', she thought.

Without being very alert about her surrounding, Taecyeon was standing there, smiling lively. He just heard Yuri mentioned the name Taec Taec and he could of guess that Yuri was recovering somehow. And slowly, he stepped closer to where Yuri was sitting next to the dog.

Taecyeon: "You remember Taec Taec, our dog? My gift to you Yuri?" he whispered at Yuri like a ghost, making Yuri startled. She looked at him in daze.

Yuri: "This is your creature right here?" she said more in an aggressive voice to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: "Yes, but I just heard you said Taec Taec right there, over there. Does that mean you're recalling something already?" he asked.

Yuri: "Anio" she replied like stone, which made Taecyeon surprised. 'Is she pretending to be or is it just like that', he thought.

- "But you said this is a present to me right? Do you mind of I keep this little guy? He's very cute" Yuri stood up slowly as she was holding up Taec Taec with her on her hands. Taec Taec didn't know anything so it just act innocently.

Taecyeon: "Uh yea, it-t your-r-s alright. You can keep it or do whatever you want with it since I had already gifted it to you one year ago" Taecyeon mumbled and cut his words like he was very nervous to say anything.

Yuri: "Did you just say 'one year' ago? Are you sure? Are you lieing dude, because I don't think that our story between me and you isn't that long right?" 

Taecyeon: "You don't believe me? It's really one year ago. And you know Yuri ah, you're acting strange just now. What got into you? Also, I don't really think that you remember nothing from your past, and to show proof that you even called out Taec Taec name a moment ago. Are you pretending to be Yuri? Because if you're, you don't have to. I really can't stand it when you're being heartless to me like this, you were so nice and your personality used to be so flowery to me. However now, you're being cold to me while to Nichkhun, you're--" 

Yuri: "Because you and him are different. I agreed that me and you used to be together everywhere, based on what everybody said. And especially since Nichkhun told me so too, that's why I trust that my past was like what everyone told. But this is the present, you can't expect me to return to you when I don't even remember who you are! Feeling is what I can't control you know that. Why don't we just be normal friends and forget all about these  nonsense Taeyeon ah?" she let out what she really thought about their relationship.

Taecyeon: "I know that feeling is what human can't control over. But I believe that someday, I'll bring you back to me. Just like when I first met you and we used to be like this too until I tried my best to capture your heart. You don't remember that? That is okay with me even if you don't remember anything about me Yuri. Unfortunately, our relationship can't be just friendship, and that's what I'm here for, you'll see how I really feel sooner or later. For now, just rest well" and he left into his room. He closed his door before Yuri, who were standing there without knowing anything.

Yuri then picked up Taec Taec slowly and walked inside her room. Before she closed the door, she took a glance over on Taecyeon's room facing hers, thinking about what Taecyeon just said. 'Can it be true?' she thought.

NICHKHUN AND YURI'S DAD...

Nichkhun were sitting on his seat waiting for Yuri's dad to come since he asked him to come out to this cafe to talk and discuss about something, important. Nichkhun looked at the clock, and it wasn't that early anymore and turned back at the front door. Finally, he saw a shadow walking in and opening the door, hoping that it would be Mr. Kwon arriving.

Just like what hope, Mr. Kwon stepped inside in his simple jacket and normal pants. Nichkhun stood up very fast, as fast as he could when he saw an elder came in and bow right at him. Then Mr. Keon excused Nichkhun from being to polite at this time.

Mr. Kwon: "You're not a bad looking fellow aren't ya? No wonder why my daughter is acting so strange and bitter to Taecyeon, the one who she used to be deeply in love!" he said as a greeting, a very unusual greeting.

Nichkhun: "Neh sir?" he surprised due Mr. Kwon unique but weird greeting at him. 'Maybe this greeting is related to what he's about to talk with me?' Nichkhun thought inside his head.

Mr. Kwon: "Oh nothing. Just forget it and pretend like I never said anything in the beginning. So let's just get straight into my speech with you today since it isn't noon anymore, but nearly midnight. Also, to tell ahead, this matter might be something you'll be shocked about. Ready young man?" as Nichkhun light nodded thoughtfully at what he was about to hear.

- "So it's about my daugher Yuri's matter...but but but don't be too surprise about it, because I guess you should know by now, perhaps a little on what I'm about to say right Nichkhun?" Mr. Kwon asked Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "Neh" he answered but Mr. Kwon could tell that Nichkhun was feeling quite uncomfortable and panicky about it.

Mr. Kwon: "Good, and let just talk like man on man, not like adult to teenager alright. And about that, let me continue there. Anyway, I want you to part away from Yuri. You recognize the reasons why young guy?" as his tone getting lower and lower, then transformed into gloomy.

- "You know that Yuri supposed to be in love with Taecyeon, then why are blocking their way Nichkhun? Even though Yuri can't remember anything right now, but you understand yourself that she'll maybe like in tomorrow or next week. Shouldn't you stop sticking with her anymore, please? I ask you with me sincere heart, and that is a benifit to you too Nichkhun. So you won't have to hurt yourself when Yuri return to Taecyeon after she recover, you got what I mean?" while Nichkhun was taking a deep breath. He didn't want to be disrepectfully to someone's dad that he loved.

Nichkhun: "Yes sir. Of course I understand what you mean by that sir and furthermore, if I were you, I would definitely do what you just did to me sir. But please listen to my own perspective before you and me continue on the next state Mr. Kwon!"

- "To me, Yuri means like everything to me. But what I regret was when I lose her when I got a chance to let her know my feeling toward her. Like one year ago, me and Taecyeon used to bet each other on who would captured Yuri's heart first, and the result you guys knew, Taecyeon, the one who Yuri hated the most back then. Which prove that everything in the world could happen, especially in love. So right now sir, I know you're to anxious about Yuri's memories so you are being impatient about it, and what push you more is when Yuri said she like Taecyeon no more, but like me"

Mr. Kwon: "What do you mean Nichkhun. Can you continue on your testimony. This is the only chance that you could tell all you want about what you're thinking right now you know" as he folded his hands together and placed on his lap.

Nichkhun: "So what I'm trying to say is that why can't you let me and Yuri stay together sir? I mean that I truly love her, no matter what. So why just can't you both let us?" while he became too emotional.

Mr. Kwon: "Because it for your own good. You know what will happen when Yuri return to normal? Like when she remember everything? She would he remembering who Taecyeon are! Then at that moment, do you think that she would still feeling good and easily forget Taecyeon and be with you? We are thinking ahead right here mister Nichkhun. We are not trying to be mean, but we want you not to be hurt when Yuri goes back to where she belong and leaving you loveless." pointing hardly and pressing his fingers on the table.

- "Think again about it, this is what best for you, Yuri and Taecyeon. Since this is just beginning, so just cut it out and let it heal faster than letting this get any deeper. I'll give you sometime to think about it" and got back to his normal mind.

Then the silence began to filled the atmosphere, as Nichkhun were trying to hold in his tears of sadness, about he was forcing to leave Yuri. He was confused on whether should he leave Yuri or not. Thinking about what Mr. Kwon just said, he was right about when Yuri returning to her normal self. But it would hurt him and Yuri when he leave Yuri too. In the meantime, Mr. Kwon were feeling bad for his doing, but he just want to help his sides and Nichkhun's side. He hope that they all would understand why was he doing right now. 

And eventually, not so long later, Nichkhun finally decided, to leave Yuri, for her own good, and everyone would be happy about it. At least he got to spend today with Yuri like boy and girlfriend. As he told YoonA, he would be happy for every little moments he could spend with Yuri.

Nichkhun: "I will do what you said sir" as he covered his face with his hand and scratched his head wildly. 

Mr. Kwon: "I know that you're feeling worst right now, but please try to feeling better soon. I myself feel bad for doing this too, but the fate just force me into doing this. I hope that you would find someone else that will reply your love" as he was calming down Nichkhun.

Nichkhun: "But can you let me have some time to let this plan going? I need to think on how to not hurt Yuri sir" he said miserably and requested his last wish. Mr. Kwon agreed to let Nichkhun had some time, but he said not too long or else it would be a big obstacle. Then Yuri's dad stood up, and leading his way outside.

Nichkhun who was still confused about his decision 'Is it a good choice or a bad choice" stayed put in his seat without moving, thinking on and on.

 

______________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________

I hope you like this chapter better than the past chapters that contain Khunris moments. I know that my story is a Taecyul and Khunna one, but because there are Khunri's shippers too, so I just want to add a little spark and twist for them and you to read about. Also because I been receiving mad comments about it so I feel like Khunri's moments should starting to end. But I guess you didn't mean any harm right ;) ?

There are no Khunna's moments lately too, but I'll get it going by the next chapter. I hope that Taecyul, Khunna, and Khunri's shippers feel better now, and please continue to support my story :)