chapter one

nothing like us

 

It's a happy morning for both Jungkook and Yuna. They woke up early than the usual and get ready for their new life in High School. At first, they refused to graduate but remembering that their friends are joining the same high school as them had changed their mind.

Yuna put some powder on her face and a little bit of her lipbum to prevent herself from looking messy. She tug in her shirt, comb her hair, wears her jacket, put on her socks, slip in her shoes, take her bagpack then go downstairs to the kitchen where her parents are.

"Good morning, dad. Good morning, mom." she greets.

"Ouh, dear. Good morning. Take a sit and I will prepare your breakfast." said her mom, giving her beautiful smile.

"Good morning, Yuna. What's the story?" said her dad.

"Uh? What story?" she ask, confuse while her parents laughing. "Can anyone tell me what happened?"

"Nothing, dear." said her mom.

"Then, why are you two laughing?" she ask again.

"You look happy this morning. So, your dad ask, what happened to you?" her mom explain.

"Ouh..... haha. Nothing. Just happy to-"

"meet Jungkook?" her dad cut her off.

"Dad! No. I'm happy to meet the others." she said.

"Okay, okay. Let's eat our breakfast now before it's getting cold."

On the other hand, Jungkook is busy looking for his wallet. For him, without his wallet, he can't live. That's one fact that made Yuna falling in love with him harder. It sounds weird but she really does.

"Jungkook! Come down! Your dad are in hurry!" her mom call.

"Wait! Give me 3 minutes!" he reply.

He look and look and look for his wallet again and again but he didn't see any sign of it. He put on his shoes then come down.

"Bye, mom. I love you." he kiss her mom's cheek then get into the car.

-

Jungkook's p.o.v

"I wonder...... where is my wallet? Did I forgot it at the bookstore? No no no. It can't be. Maybe or not...... it's with Yuna. I should ask her later in class."

"What are you mumbling alone there, son? I guess I heard Yuna's name just now. I know that you miss her but.... can't you just think about something else first?" dad said.

"I did mention her name. And yes, I do miss her, but....... it's not about her....."

"Uh? Then, what?"

"Um....... it's about my wallet."

"What about your wallet?" he ask, turning his face to look at me.

"Um..... I don't know where I've put it....." I answer in a low tone, afraid that he would shout or angry at me.

"Son..... maybe it's with Yuna. You know, like last time, you said you can't find your phone but in conclusion, you forgot it at Yuna's home. You should ask her maybe she has it."

"That's what I think."

We stay in silent before I speak again. "Um..... dad....."

"Hmmmm?"

"You're not angry?"

"For what?" he ask.

"About the wallet thing."

"Of course not, son. Why would I? You're just like me. I also sometimes misplace my things." he said, smilling softly.

"Ouh... hahaha...."

After a few minutes, we finally reach my school and I can clearly see my friends and Yuna at the front gate, totally waiting for me.

"I should get going now. Bye!"

"Okay. Take care."

I walk up to them and greet them. "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Are you all good?"

"Stop the act, Jeon Jungkook. We're almost get late to class because of you." said Namjoon hyung.

"I'm busy just now."

"Busy of what?" ask Jimin hyung, elbowing me.

"Busy looking for-"

"This?" said a familiar voice. It's Yuna's. I turn around and see her showing my..... wallet.

"Yes, Miss Choi Yuna. You got me." I said, walking closer to her then take my wallet.

"Don't tell me you forgot it at her home again." said Yerin noona.

"Hehehehe...... I did."

"Since you date her, you become more and more forgetfull." said Seokjin hyung.

"Look who's his girlfriend. She's also sometimes forgetfull." said Eunha while the others nodding and agreeing.

"That what makes the two of us a perfect couple." continue Yuna.

"Right."

"Okay,okay. Let's go to class before we get deten-"

Before SinB could finish her sentence, the school bell ring.

"Guess we meet again at detention." she continue, making we blurted in big laughter.

"Don't escape!" said Yuna, running to her class.

"Yah! Yuna! Why are you running?!" we ask.

"I'm going to class!" she answered.

"But, we're in the same class!"

"Then, run with me!" she replied back.

"You guys hear her right?"

"Yes." they nod.

"Let's...... RUN!!" we exclaim.

When we reach our class, we quickly bow to the teacher and take a sit beside each other. I take out my diary and write about what's in my mind.

Dear diary,being together in everything is what makes our friendship even stronger. Just like this morning. We were late to class because they voluntarily waiting for me in front of the school's gate eventhough they knew that they will be late to class. They didn't blame me instead they were happily hugging me at the entrance. This is one of the fact why I love them.-Jeon Jungkook