chapter two

nothing like us

 

 

Yuna's p.o.v

We thought the teacher would give us detention but no. She strictly tell us to join the Students Athletic Competition held by the Kim Company.

"Ladies and gentlemen, you won't be attending any detention this year," she starts.

"Really?!" Seokjin oppa ask.

"Mr. Kim, please settle down. I haven't finish my sentence." she said.

"Oh, okay. Sorry." he apologize.

"But, I won't let you all slip out of it easily. Still need a punishment." she said.

"Okay. What's the punishment?"

"It's not that hard to do the punishment. You all just need some training." she said.

"It sounds easy. I'm sure we can do this." said Jungkook.

"You're right, Mr. Jeon. You all can do this. It's......"

"What?" we ask, suddenly getting nervous.

"You all will be attending the Students Athletic Competition." she finish.

"W-what?! Students Athletic Competition?! Are you serious, Mrs. Yoon?" we exclaim in surprise.

"Calm down, ladies and gentlemen. And yes, you all, the 13 of you will be attending the competition. So, no change. I will tell the headmister about this and I will find coaches for each of the game play later." she start.

"But-"

"That's all. You may dismiss. Have a great day to you all." she take her bag and walk out the classroom. Before we could start conversing, she get in the classroom again. "Promise me not to tell anybody about this. It's a big event so don't. I hope you all keep this promise." she said then walk away.

"Did she knocks her head somewhere? She never ever let students skip the detention class but look, here we are, standing like  fools, mouth gaping because we were chosen to compete with other schools in the Students Athletic Competition. The biggest fear of all students." said Hoseok oppa.

"Agree." said Yerin unnie while the others nodding except for me and Jungkook.

"Hey." I start, nudging him.

"Hmm?" he ask, pulling me into his warm embrace.

"Are you thinking that this is all your fault?"

"Yea-"

"But it's not. It's not your fault, it's not my fault nor it's not their fault."

"What do you mean?" he ask, looking straight into my eyes.

"What I mean is, we all can do this. This is our chance to show up and put our school's name on top of the list. And, like what Hoseok oppa said, it's a big event and not everybody are chosen. They have to go through many kinds of test to pass and get chosen while we, we were very lucky to get chosen without any mental or physical test. So, in conclusion, why don't we try and give it a shot?" I explain to them.

"I don't know but what Yuna said is true. We're chosen only because we were late to class." agreed Yoongi oppa.

"So?"

"LET'S DO THIS!" we exclaim.

While they are happily chatting and playing with each other, I recall about everything that happened today.

1.We rather wait for Jungkook even if we knew we'll get late to class.
2.We still chatting in front of the school's gate although we only have 2 minutes left before the bell ring.
3.We run together to class not bothering to leave any of us left behind.
4.We settle everyting and agreed on joinng the competititon together because we won't be apart from each other.
5.We will always together no matter what.

These are 5 things that keeps our friendship strong and healthy. And the key is 'We will never left anyone behind. We will always together.'