Final

Fanboy

 

 

 

It was Sunday and after burning his eyebrows trying to solve his problem set for Statistics, Luhan thought that he deserved a break. Though he was not near into finishing his work he thought Statistics. numbers. I am so done.

 

Putting his pen down, and closing his notebook, Luhan swiveled his chair and opened his laptop. Waiting for it to boot up, he glanced dreamily towards his huge posters of One Ok Rock and its members covering his bedroom walls. He has been nailed by the band ever since he saw the first movie installation of Rurouni Kenshin and heard Taka, the band’s vocalist, singing to “The Beginning.”

 

After his laptop was done booting up he plugged in his laptop speakers, browsed his downloaded videos of One Ok Rock and contemplated on which to watch. Luhan have been fanboying over this Japanese rock band for so long that fantasies won’t stop entering his mind, he also have all of their song downloaded and stored in all his gadgets. He would listen to them when taking a bath, on his way to university, when studying or chilling, and even before sleeping. Typical fan activity, really.

 

He would also track the band’s activity through various social networking sites and would squeal out loud when the members’ Instagram would update with new posts. Luhan would spaz and just won’t shut up when he checked pictures, especially of the band’s vocalist, Taka, that Jongin, his boyfriend, would get annoyed and sulk in a corner when Luhan would turn his fanboy mode on, gush nonstop, and ignore him.

 

When Luhan decided on what to watch, he rubbed his palms in anticipation, took a deep breath, readying his all before pressing play

 

Right when Tomoya started the concert with his drums, Ryota following with his bass guitar, then Toru with his electric ones along with his long, dreamy guitar fingers, followed by Taka’s entrance and his amazing vocals, Luhan jumped on his seat and bounced along with the audience, the loud volume reverberating within his bedroom walls.

 

Luhan sang and head banged together with the crowd, he was truly absorbed on his fanboy mode that he failed to notice his phone vibrating nonstop.

 

 

XXXV

 

Unknown to Luhan, his boyfriend, Jongin was worrying his bottom lip for about an hour and a half now. Jongin was getting worried because his boyfriend wasn’t replying to his texts or picking up his calls. The two of them arranged to meet up to finish their problem set together because Luhan was complaining to Jongin, as they talked on the phone last night, about how their problem set in Statistics was a pain in the . And with Jongin being the complete er that he was for Luhan, suggested to meet up the following day so that he could help Luhan with his work and to of course also spend time together.

 

University was a and Jongin and Luhan were spending less and less time with each other because of their own workloads and classes. Jongin was busy with rehearsals here and there, seeing as he’s a Performing Arts major while his boyfriend was busy with his Accounting major along with soccer practice and not mention Luhan’s addiction to that band.

 

Jongin grumbled in irritation when he thought of Luhan’s fanboy tendencies. It’s not that he was jealous. Please, he’s The Kim Jongin. Why would he be jealous?

 

No.

 

He was not.

 

Really.

 

Okay that.

 

He was extremely jealous.

 

Both he and Luhan were busy as it was but his boyfriend just won’t stop talking about the members of that band, even though they’re together and should be talking about themselves not them.

 

Luhan just won’t stop talking about how he would want to see Taka up-close and be mesmerized by hearing him sing live and how he would want to marry the vocalist, or how Toru’s long legs and fingers were extremely y and how it would probably feel amazing to be pinned down by them, or how Ryota looks adorable with his bass playing and lip-syncing while Taka sings, or how Tomoya was the cutest of them all and how he would love to squish those cheeks.

 

Jongin would always be green with jealousy but at the same time he would always be taken with Luhan’s sparkling doe eyes and adorable eye smile when he would fanboy.

 

Jongin sighed heavily when Luhan still won’t pick up. He was stuck at the café where they agreed to meet for the past hour and forty-five minutes now, yes he kept track of the time, and he was beyond annoyed right about now.

 

Standing up from his seat, he sent Luhan one last text before grabbing his iced coffee and deciding to just head to Luhan’s apartment. (But not before ordering takeaway coffee and pastries for his retard of a boyfriend)

 

As Jongin stepped out of the café, he had this inkling as to why his boyfriend forgot about their appointment and was not picking up. He grumbled to himself irately “If I found him fanboying over that stupid band I swear to everything holy and unholy…”

 

 

XXXV

 

 

Jongin’s jaw dropped and he swear he could feel a vein in his forehead throbbing in irritation.

 

As soon as he arrived on Luhan’s apartment and opened his boyfriend’s bedroom door, thanks to his spare keys, Jongin saw a sweaty Luhan, his boyfriend stood frozen, mouth wide open in mid-scream. Jongin also noticed the ending credits of a concert rolling on his laptop screen.

 

“J-Jongin?” Luhan was the first to break the heavy silence.

 

He wiped the sweat that rolled from his forehead and chuckled nervously, the sound of the concert he just finished watching still ringing on his ears.

 

 

“W-Wh-What are you doing here?” Luhan asked.

 

 

Jongin just stared at him, pokerfaced. He didn’t say anything and just entered his boyfriend’s room and placed the takeout that he bought on the study table.

 

Jongin took a deep breath before saying, his voice oddly calm, which makes Luhan panic more internally. “Luhan. I’ve been trying to reach you for the past two hours now.”

 

“H-huh?”

 

“We were supposed to meet up, remember?”

 

Luhan swallowed visibly.

 

“Problem set. Last night. Remember? Also I’ve been ringing your phone nonstop.”

 

As Jongin slowly turned around Luhan checked his phone and paled upon the number of missed calls and unread messages.

20 missed calls.

14 unread messages.

 

Luhan then opened his messaging app and read Jongin’s last text.

 

From: Jongin Bae ❤

Yah! Luhan! Wer in hell are u?!! I’m heading to ur place rn and istg if i find u there stuck in ur room and fanboying over One Ok Rock again I will rip that huge poster on ur wall and shred it to pieces.

11:55 am

 

 

Just as Luhan finished reading the text message he looked up and saw Jongin tearing his precious One Ok Rock poster on his wall. Luahn screeched, threw his phone somewhere, not caring if the screen cracked because his poster!! He tackled Jongin to the floor causing the poster to completely rip from the wall.

 

 

“Yah! Kim Jongin!!!”

 

The two of them then rolled on the floor and began squabbling.

 

 

So there their whole afternoon went: the two of them still on the floor, arguing childishly and throwing silly punches directed each other’s way.

 

 

Statistics problem set be damned.

 

-End-

 

a/n: so any One Ok Rock fans out there? talk to meeeeeeee