get back together

I CHOOSE YOU

"!" Wooyoung cursed. He threw his cellphone to the bed. He shook his hair with his hands. "Why doesn't she call me to apologize or at least say something!" He took his phone again, checked it on again and he saw nothing but Lim's texts and missed calls. He couldn't take it anymore. He decided to call Taeyeon first. But then he didn't call her. He had his pride. Finally he tried to sleep. He tried to forget what had happened between them. He wished, when he woke up the next day, there would be a text from Taeyeon.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung raised one of her eyebrows. She and Taeyeon were walking down the street in a shopping district. She was confused. Why Taeyeon had to be so flustered all the time? Taeyeon kept checking on her phone every 5 minutes. Sooyoung stopped walking all of the sudden. Taeyeon practically stopped walking too. She looked at Sooyoung. "Why are you suddenly stop walking?"

"Tell me what happen," Sooyoung said while she was folding her arms in front of her chest.

"What do you mean by what happen?"

"You keep checking on your phone! Is it about Doojoon or what? You can tell me..." Sooyoung softened her voice.

Taeyeon shook her head. "No, it's nothing. I guess I'm waiting for my mum's call. Don't worry." She pretended to smile. The truth is she was waiting for Wooyoung's call. She didn't know why, she was pretty sure that Wooyoung didn't hate her. He would call her. He told her he loves her.

Sooyoung believed what Taeyeon said. Then the started to walk again.

"Look! That's Wooyoung and that new girl from Wonder Girls! What's her name?" Sooyoung suddenly shouted. She pointed at the couple who were just going into a boutique. Wooyoung held so many shopping bags and Hyelim, as always, clinged her hands into Wooyoung's arm.

"Hyelim..." Taeyeon's heart was hurt when she said it. She couldn't believe it. Wooyoung was really mad at her. Plus, he already got a new girlfriend. It's funny, Taeyon thought. She and Wooyoung didn't even go on a date or something, but she didn't like seeing him going out with another girl.

"Let's go greet them!" Sooyoung said. She started to run into them.

"No, don't!" It was too late. Sooyoung greeted them and they looked at Taeyeon. Wooyoung seemed surprise to see her here. Especially he didn't want to make Taeyeon think that he and Hyelim are dating. Taeyeon couldn't hide her dissapoinment on her face. She was upset. Wooyoung knew it very well. He needed to talk to her about it.

But Taeyeon turned away and suddenly bumped into someone. Guess who? It's Doojoon...

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon, Doojoon, Wooyoung, Hyelim and Sooyoung sat together in a restaurant. Thanks to Sooyoung's kindness, the four of them caught up in a very awkward situation. Taeyeon hated her for that! She definitely knew about her issues with Doojoon. But Sooyoung kept saying 'You have to talk to him... nicely! You guys are meant to be together!'.

Sooyoung finally could feel the awkwardness. She looked right and left. Nobody was talking. "Hey, let's order foods!" she broke the silence.

"Sure, let's order some foods," Hyelim said. She took the menu from a waiter. "What do you want to eat, oppa?"

Wooyoung didn't answer her. Taeyeon stealed glances on them. She felt like she wanted to kick her out of this town. She's better off to the states, she thought.

"You want to order pasta right?" Doojoon asked Taeyeon gently. He knew Taeyeon really well. Taeyeon nodded. She was about to order that food even before Doojoon asked it. Then Doojoon ordered the food for Taeyeon. Wooyoung really hated that view. He almost died on jealousy. He wanted to punch Doojoon and saved her girl from him.

Hyelim could feel Wooyoung's jealousy toward Taeyeon and Doojoon. She tried to keep close with Wooyoung. She took care of Wooyoung really well.

"Doojoon-ah, don't you think that we have to talk?" Taeyeon said in urgent. She was dying.

Doojoon startled. All the things he wanted is to get back with Taeyeon. When she wasn't around, he felt his emptiness and he needed Taeyeon so bad. Doojoon nodded his head and smiled.

"Let's get out of here." Taeyeon pulled Doojoon's hand quickly and went out of the restaurant.

Wooyoung stood up and chased them. But it was too late. Both Taeyeon and Doojoon were running as soon as they went out the restaurant to the car. Wooyoung kicked a stone in anger.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

"Why did you suddenly tell me that you want to talk to me?" Doojoon asked.

Taeyeon sighed. "Why? You don't want to talk to me?"

Doojoon chuckled. "No, it's not that. I want to talk to you sooo bad. I've been calling you all these times but you never answer my call. I know you really well, Taeyeon-ah... When you did this, it means you're up to something else."

Taeyeon stared at Doojoon. It's true. He knew her very well. His eyes were like hypnotized her. She couldn't take away her eyes from him.

"I want us to get back together," Doojoon whispered to her ear. Their faces were so close. "Now I realize that I can't live without you. I was so stupid back then to let you go... to make you disappointed. But I promise I won't break your heart anymore. Enough is enough. I love you."

Taeyeon knew that Doojoon didn't lie at that time. It was the first time Taeyeon was sure that Doojoon was really love her and couldn't live without her.

Doojoon touched Taeyeon's chin and kissed her lips gently. He parted her lips and the kiss went deeper. Taeyeon wanted to cry. She didn't know what to do. She used to love him so bad and wanted a sincere kiss like this. But now, when she knew his sincerity, she didn't feel a thing. She forced herself to feel something for Doojoon, but it was fail. She realized it. She didn't love Doojoon anymore. She loved Wooyoung now. She didn't want to leave him. But she kept telling herself that Wooyoung already got a new girlfriend ans she needed to move on. Now Doojoon appeared again and he was better than ever. He loved Taeyeon so bad.