Back

I CHOOSE YOU

"I'm here already. Where are you?" asked Taeyeon on the phone. She had this conversation with Wooyoung. They planned to meet again this afternoon in a park.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes. Sorry I'm late. I had a recording schedule," Wooyoung explained.

"Okay, just make sure to come here because I'm already here."

Wooyoung smiled. "Don't worry about that." Then he heard Taeyeon hung up the phone. He was about to stand up when his phone rang again. He smiled again. "I'm on the way..."
 

"You're gonna pick me up?! You know I'm here??"

Wooyoung widened his eyes, then checked on his phone once again. That was not Taeyeon. It was Hyelim. "Ah? Hyelim-ah? I thought you are someone else."

"Yah, oppa~ you're cheating on me already? How could you!!"

Wooyoung laughed. "Where are you now? You're in Korea?"
 

"Yes, the other members are not with me. I got a few weeks off because of my injury." Hyelim pouted. "Oppa, can you pick me up? I don't want to go to the Company..."

Wooyoung took a glance to his watch. "Right now? I have an appoinment."

"Oppa~! I'm in the airport already. I don't have my bodyguards to guard me. I'm afraid. I'm alone here..."

Wooyoung sighed. He was confused. "Okay then. Wait me there." He went in a rush. He wished Taeyeon can wait for him a little bit longer...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon was pissed off. For God's sakes, she had been waiting for him for hours! If he didn't show up in any minutes, she would left him. She doesn't care anymore. While she was about to leave the place, Wooyoung came. He ran to her. He tried to catch his breath before he talked.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon. I... had... something to... do... before I went here..." he apologized in a heavy breath.

Taeyeon showed her watch right in front of Wooyoung's eyes. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT?! YOU'RE 2 AND A HALF HOURS LATE!" It's 8 o'clock already. Taeyeon was irritated.

"I'm sorry... I'll do everything you ask no... please forgive me~" Wooyoung showed his aegyo.

Taeyeon didn't even fall for his cuteness. She was too pissed.

"Oppa~ why are you leaving me in the car?" That voice came out all of sudden. Taeyeon looked for the sound and she found Hyelim. She ran to Wooyoung and clinged her hands to Wooyoung's arm.

Wooyoung couldn't speak a word. He was too caught in a moment. "I..."
 

"Ah~ now I know what makes you late. I'm sorry I disturb you guys. I never meant to. I'm going off." Taeyeon got even more irritated after she saw Hyelim came and clinged her hands into Wooyoung. He didn't even move an inche and prevent her to do so! She didn't realize her jealousy toward them, but she was sure that she wanted to slap that girl.

"It's not like what you think, Taeyeon-ah!" Wooyoung put his hands in Taeyeon's arms. "She suddenly came back from the states and she had nobody to pick her up, so I helped her. I'm sorry..."

Taeyeon laughed. "Why do you have to explain that to me? You don't have to! Do you think I'm jealous of you and her?"

"You do," Wooyoung mumbled.

Taeyeon slapped his arm. "I heard you, Jerk!" She looked back at Hyelim. That girl seemed that she didn't know what happen to those two. Hyelim seemed lost. But she didn't like to see that kind of view too. She was too jealous. How could Taeyeon be this close to her crush?

"How could you two know each other?" asked Hyelim directly without saying hello to Taeyeon. They've met each other before. Taeyeon's first impression of Hyelim was not really good. She was a newbie but she didn't respect her seniors.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She was too lazy to answer the question.

"Taeyeon is my..."

"We're not friends. We just have some business to do." Taeyeon cut Wooyoung's sentence. Wooyoung was shocked. He didn't expect her to say so. He was disappointed. "I gotta go."

Hyelim smiled brightly. "Ahhh~ okay then! Let's have dinner together. I won't bother you guys. I'm hungry, oppa~" She pouted again.

Wooyoung didn't respond it. He kept staring at Taeyeon blankly. "No," he said.

Hyelim and Taeyeon were surprised. He said 'no'.

"She should just go home," Wooyoung continued. "Let her go home. She doesn't want to be with us, no, she doesn't want to be with me, apparently. Let's go."

Hyelim secretly smiled in happiness. Finally it will be only the two of them!

While Taeyeon was still standing there. She was startled. It was the first time she heard Wooyoung talked coldly like that. It hurted her heart. So he was angry, huh? For no reason, Taeyeon was sad. She wanted to call him back but some other parts of herself told her not to! She really didn't know what to do. She only stared at Wooyoung and Hyelim left her alone in the park.