two

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 what am i doing with my life. is this what they call powerplay? belated merry christmas

 

 

 

 

"Jin hyung can I borrow your--"

 

Taehyung stops his sentence halfway when he enters Seokjin's shared room to see the eldest on his pyjamas on his bed, laptop placed in his knees drawn to his chest and a familiar music playing from the gadget combined with loud screams of an audience. He's most probably watching their special stage for MAMA for the first time, seeing as his brows were furrowed in concentration for what was happening on the screen.

Taehyung stands frozen in the doorway, contemplating whether to stay for Seokjin's reaction or run for his life. But when he sees Seokjin's eyes bulge and mouth fall open to let out an unmistakable, horrified gasp, it was then that Taehyung decided that he gotta blast.

"Jiminie hide me, quick." He grabs an unsuspecting Jimin whom he stumbled upon as he hastily escaped the room. Jimin tilts his head in confusion.

"What? Why-"

 

 

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

 

"Oh."

 

-

 

 

"Jimin! How could you!" Taehyung bangs his fists on the door, feeling so so betrayed. Jimin called Jungkook, who was laying on the sofa and curiously watching their exchange, to help drag Taehyung inside Seokjin and Yoongi's shared room. And so here they were, "I so do not have Jimin and Jungkook as my friends after this!"

"That is, if you survive!" Jungkook shouts from the other side of the door. Taehyung could hear Jimin's muffled laughter, too. That's it. He's not part of the holy maknae trinity anymore, Taehyung decides.

 

"...Taehyung," Taehyung flinches violently and slowly, dreadingly turns around towards Seokjin whose face was blank. .

 

"You're overreacting," Seokjin rolls his eyes at Taehyung's horrified expression, "I'm not going to kill you. Well, at least not yet,"

 

The statement did perfectly nothing to pacify Taehyung's fear.

 

"I'm letting you explain, first." Seokjin's voice was low and deadly and Taehyung being Taehyung lets out an unmanly squeak, "No 'your birthday is tomorrow' excuses. Explain now,"

 

"Explain what,"

 

Seokjin sighs, Taehyung isn't going to make this easy. "Explain..." he points to his previously forgotten laptop carelessly placed on his bed which was playing the Boy Meets Evil bridge cut. On loop. "What the hell is that?"

 

Taehyung swallows, "It's our MAMA performance,"

 

"Yeah," Seokjin nods. "Fans say it's softcore and Yoongi calls it The Taejin tape. Yes, Taehyung. It's our MAMA performance."

 

Taehyung couldn't help the chuckle that bubbled through his throat from the labels and it deepened Seokjin's furrowing of perfect eyebrows. Oops, wrong move. "Uhh.."

 

Seokjin curses and Taehyung feels dread form in his heart. He really doesn't want his Jin hyung to think it was repulsive and that he was going too far. He didn't want his Jin hyung to be disgusted with him.

 

 

 

"Couldn't you had at least like, controlled yourself a little more?"

 

 

Taehyung scrunches his eyebrows in confusion, Huh?

 

"You were so obvious, Taehyung." Seokjin complains but his ears were starting to bloom into cherries, "I know I had a nice chest but why did you have to smile like you had the best feel of your lifetime?"

 

Taehyung raises an eyebrow, all confusion turned to amusement. So Seokjin was playing the I'm-flustered-as--so-I'll-play-it-cool-by-using-my-established-overconfidence card?

 

"Did you really have to show the people that you like, own me in that moment so people should be jealous or something? I never knew until I watched this and that's really ing cheesy, Tae." Seokjin pauses, his trembling lips, "I know I'm hot but I am ARMY'S, Tae. Not yours, okay." he rambles the first things that pop on his mind and Taehyung snorts.

 

Silence fell upon them after Seokjin's complaints leaving Taehyung in an internal debate. Should he push through with what his hands are itching for and his heart yearning for to risk scaring the hell out of Seokjin? Or should he stay put like the 'good' dongsaeng he is and never be honest with his feelings at all?

 

 

Ah, whatever.

 

 

"But you are mine," Taehyung pouts, throwing away all his insecurities and taking bold steps towards his beloved, tired of resisting himself any longer. "No one else's,"

 

"I can do all I want with you, Jin hyung."

 

 

Seokjin gasps when Taehyung hovers over him on all fours on his bed. The older presses his knees to his chest and backs away to the wall instinctively. Taehyung immediately halts in his movements, scared of the fact that he might have frightened his Jin hyung.

 

"..You don't own me," Seokjin croaks and Taehyung almost cried from relief. Seokjin was willing to play along and Taehyung isn't wasting the chance.

 

"Of course I do, Jin hyung." Taehyung smiles at him innocently, yet  his eyes were shining with mischief, "You think I don't see the way you look at me? Like I am all you ever needed and wanted? Like me and my touch are all that you dream of and that you secretly hope for the time when all the world sees how I mark you as mine?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter