one

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Seokjin saw Taehyung with a few papers in his hands, slowly approaching him with a very amused smirk on his face, he felt his insides churn even more.

He never really had a good feeling since the director told them that the two of them will have a skit after their tiring performance of Blood, Sweat & Tears and before Fire. Knowing the nature of their relationship that they should have in this particularly mature concept, Seokjin doesn't think any more is a good idea.

For one, he almost already exploded during their music video shooting. Acting as a vulnerable character, his eyes were covered by the beautiful, beautiful hands of Taehyung. But when he kissed the statue? His heart was about to burst out of his chest, too. All from nervousness. He wasn't accustomed to being the center of attention ever since he joined their group, after all. But he knows he was good at acting and this was the least he could do to show his worth, blindly kissing the piece of marble, ignorant of its meaning to the whole concept.

And during Taehyung's shooting for his part, he watches with a just recently realized concentration. Taehyung looked good. Seokjin's eyes widen at the sight of the scars on Taehyung's broad back. Too good.

He wasn't able to stay and watch the whole thing with Taehyung. He was afraid he may be left in an embarrassing state where he couldn't continue shooting for the day, and so he turned away.

But you know what threathened the state of his heart the most?

 

It was when he watched that ing music video.

 

It was his first time watching it with s and he did his best to not let his mouth fall open in shock.

 

What the ?!

 

"Taehyung," Seokjin tugs at his dongsaeng's shirt after they all stood up when they finished filming their reaction video for this ing mv. "You knew, didn't you?"

Taehyung turns around to look at him, mouth turning upwards in the corners, obviously fighting back a smile. What an , Seokjin thinks.

"Know what, hyung?"

"Everything," Seokjin sighs, "And what our scene ing means,"

Taehyung didn't bother to hide his amusement any longer and he snorted an obnoxious snort when Seokjin cursed. "Not really, hyung. I don't understand it, too."

 

Seokjin frowns at him, skeptical.

 

"I just knew that it was I who you were supposed to kiss. And I liked it."

 

"I thought it was the statu-- wait, what? Taehyung!"

 

--

 

And now back to the present time, after Seokjin and Taehyung avoided talking and thinking about that incident for so long, the younger deemed it best to aproach him slowly, leisurely, a wicked and suspicious smile gracing his handsome face. Was the suspense really necessary? Seokjin grimaces at the thunderous thrumming of his heart.

"Hurry up and tell me," he commands and the younger smiles his rectangular smile at him before running and happily skipping to his direction.

 

...That's not a good sign.

 

"So hyung," Taehyung sits down in front of him on the squeaky floor of their dance studio. It was break as the director discussed with them their plans and Seokjin was too tired after performing their dance routine for Fire for so many times, so he let Taehyung and his youthful stamina talk to them. "We're going to be performing a mini skit."

Seokjin nods absentmindedly, slouching even more in his sitting, "I know,"

Taehyung brightly smiles again, "We're going to be reenacting some scenes in the mv. So I'm going to show my wing scars on my back once more and I'll be covering your eyes, again like in our mv. The end."

Seokjin raises an eyebrow, "...That's it?"

"That's it,"

Seokjin sits up straight, "Seriously?"

Taehyung sits up straight, too. "Seriously. We'll be on for 35 seconds at most. So not much will happen."

Their names were called to signal the continuation of their practice and Seokjin helps Taehyung stand up. The scene was simple and uncomplicated enough, given he would probably not be given any lines or any major actions.

And he'll just have to be accustomed to Taehyung touching him. That's easy enough as Taehyung can't last a second without his hands on Seokjin off-cam, anyway. He'll just have to learn not to be so flustered all the time.

He can do this, Seokjin encourages himself as they enter into routine, oblivious to Taehyung smiling to himself all throughout practice.

 

--

 

"What exactly will happen, Taehyung?" Seokjin became all nervous once more, all his confidence most probably thrown out the skies when they were riding their plane, when he was struck with realizations with his mischievous crush Taehyung.

One, Taehyung has always been an exhibitionist. Not too extreme, but he's still an exhibitionist. Jimin is the same but Taehyung likes it as much, if not more, when all eyes are on him. He likes to hear the screams he could garner when he does something shameless or when he touches something. Shamelessly.

Two, Taehyung was an opportunist. Not the bad kind, but again, an opportunist nonetheless. He doesn't hesitate to grab the chances he knows will benefit him. For example, he uses aegyo on Seokjin to buy him food when they go out and he forgets his wallet, because he knows his Seokjin couldn't resist him if he just asks nicely. Or when he forgets to do the dishes and he says a simple sorry to only Seokjin, because he knows Seokjin will always forgive him.

Add the two up and . Seokjin was so screwed.

 

Taehyung only sends him a warm, reassuring smile, reading the eldest's mind which was thinking if he was being too annoying asking Taehyung about their performance for so many times. But was he to blame? The way Taehyung answers him is detailed but at the same time, too vague. It makes him really suspicious of the younger's statement that nothing will happen.

"After BST, you just kneel there, hyung." He wears his skirt as a stylist noona retouches his makeup. Taehyung liked the skirt and Seokjin will never understand his dongsaeng's tastes. "And then, I'll act and show my scars,"

"Then I'll go to you and cover your eyes. You just have to act like you're lost. And I'll smile at the camera. Then we'll go down. Then the others would appear and we would walk to the stage. With swag, of course. Then Suga hyung will go all 'bultaoreune' and we go 'FIIiIiIRREEee'"

See? Vague as .

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter