Chapter 1: Despair

Unfair (Jimin)

Y/N POV

Living a lonely life; my lfe. That's all I dream nowadays. The loniless, the pain, the struggle. Everything that I've done, wasted, everytime, I mess up. Whatever happens, I mess up, I destroy it. I can't help it. I can't live a happy life without messing up more than needed. That's all I can do. Hurt everyone, hurt everything, hurt everything in my way. 

 

Next Year

 

"Y/N! What is the answer to problem #2?" the teacher called out. I said the correct answer, me being the smart student that I am. I study as much as I can to help my mother and father. We're a happy family with my parents, and my little brother, excluding me within the family. I am the normal, straight-A'd student and living a happy life now. "Alright, everyone, you have an essay due this Friday. Class dismissed." the teacher said lastly, making sure to remember everyone before they leave. The teacher wasn't mean, but she's strict. However, I did manage to become friends with her. 

 

As I made my way down the crowded hallway, I bumped into the most popular person in the school, Jeon Jungkook. I bowed, but he continued to stare at me. Why? "J-Jungkook, why are you staring at me??" I asked, curiously. "O-oh I'm sorry." he bowed and continued walking. His friends trailing behind him. I shrugged and contined walking to the cafe hence school was over. There at the cafe, I bumped into someone AGAIN. What's with me and bumping into everyone?? Suddenly, I realized that the person I bumped into was a guy from Seoul International Private Academy or SIPA. It's the prestige school for only the rich. I bowed, but then he lifted my chin, revealing his beautiful, yet mysterious face. His red hair pointing out and sparking. I stared into his dark eyes.

 

"Has anyone ever told you that you are the flower that blossoms the most?"