Salt and Pepper

Cover Up

She stole our oppa!

That b***h! How dare she seduce our oppa!

Heol! Best plot twist ever, Park Shin Hye won in a kdrama but lost in real life.

I hate herrrrr! She doesn't match with my Jong Sukkie oppa! He desreves better! How dare am evil person date him. 

Jong Suk Oppa leave her before it's to late.

Sung Kyung was reading over the comments on the published article about her and Jong Suk's fake relationship. She tried to not care about the comments but also was worried about how she will be treated. She thought to herself, "Am I going to be threaten with acid? Is Shin Hye's fandom going to try to get rid of me? Am I going to get eggs thrown at? This is all YG and Lee Jong Suk's fault." Sung Kyung turned off her phone and got out of her van to begin filming her scenes. While at the drama set she could here stylists and the crew members whisper about her scandal with Jong Suk, most of them where negative comments but she didn't mind. She was an actress anyway so she will get judge no matter what. 

Filming was over and Sung Kyung tried to run home as fast as she can, she didn't want to be caught by the media. Dispatch's workers are very professional and can hide anywhere even behind sticks and rocks. But her planned failed badly, when she got home reporters where waiting for her at her front doors, also some crazy Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk fans. "That wrench is over there!!! Let's go attack her!!" One of the fans screamed as they saw her managers van vroom into the parking lot. "Manager Oppa, what should I do? At this rate I am going to get killed?" Sung Kyung whispered in the van as she saw the fans and reporters following her. "Use your acting skills and try to escape from the parking lot fast, I will try to  distract them," Manager Kim handed Sung Kyung a hat and a pair of sunglasses.

Sung Kyung walked out of the van calmly acting as if she was not scared at all, but in reality she was scared to death. Although people hated her, it wasn't this much. "Lee Sung Kyung!! How dare you seduce our oppa! He could only be married to our unnie!" The fans screamed as they all gathered all around her. Sung Kyung tried to ignore the crowd as tried to walk past the crowed but she suddenly got hit by an egg, which she couldn't stand at all. "Hello, is this the police, I would like to report some people for ivading my privacy," Sung Kyung pretended to call the police because she couldn't comtrol it anymore. "You can never stop us from hating you! You better watch out next time if you don't break up with our oppa!" The fans got scared and walked away. 

"Yahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can not deal with this mess anymore! You started it please clean up this mess!" Sung Kyung screamed at Jong Suk over the phone, whiched he just laughed off. "Are you that scared?"

"They are literally outside my apartment throughing eggs at me telling me to break up with you or else I will see, What if they through acid at me or threaten me with bombs next time?"

"Should we move in to make you feel more safe?"

"More like I will be killed. I want to be Shin Hye unnie so bad now. She doesn't have any haters at all, whoever stars with her gets shipped with her and when her co star dates boom sh*t happens."

"What do you want me to do then?"

"At least come up with something, to stop these people from following me," Sung Kyung pressed the end button and ripped another piece of egg yolk from her head. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nayeon is at the store shopping woth Bobby's mother. She was trying to build a good relationship with Bobby's mother, who had to suddenly accept Nayeon as her daughter in law. "Mrs Kim, do you like it I will buy it for you?" Nayeon asked Bobby's mom as she saw her looking at a piece of jewelery. "Its okay, it's so expensive. We will come back next time," Mrs Kim tried to avoid Nayeon from buying it. "I will take this necklace," Nayeon spoke to the salesperson in english and handed her credit card to the sales person. 

They mother in law and daughter in law duo came back home after having a good day at the mall. "How was shopping," Bobby asked Nayeon as he hugged her from the back in their bedroom. "It was okay, I brought mother a necklace. I don't know if she would like it or not." Nayeon smiled, she thought this was the most perfect life she could live in even if she was living in secret. "I am so glad, to have you. No matter what happens I will stay with you forever," Bobby kissed Nayeon on the cheeks and hugged her even more tighter. "No matter what happens, I will love you for ever," Nayeon turned to look at Bobby's face and fell into his open arms smiling. 

They were living in a happy life, they didn't care about the future. They just wanted to live in the present.

But life isn't that easy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jong Suk and Shin Hye are eating together in the YG cafeteria, this was the only date they could go to without getting any suspicions. Infact they have to hide their relationship even more now since Jong Suk has a dating scandal with Lee Sung Kyung. "When are you planning on ending this fake scandal?" Park Shin Hye asked as she drank her cup of iced tea. "It has to go on for a while, Bobby has to come back to Korea first," Jong Suk cutted a piece of meat and putted in Shin Hye's plate. "I am scared that acting might turn into reality one day if this keeps on going,"

"You're thinking to much."

"Oppa I am serious, Sung Kyung is pretty and has a nice attitude too. She matches all the citeria of your idea type."

"Why would I do that when I have you? My eyes are all on you," Jong Suk held Shin Hye's hand tightly to make sure that she would trust him. The two continued eating and they talked about a different topic. Lee Sung Kyung was entered the cafeteria to get her lunch, she never eats in the cafeteria but since she was scared of being poisoned by creepy sasaengs she decided to eat there today not knowing she was going to meet Shin Hye and Jong Suk. 

Sung Kyung didn't really care if they were there and just pick up her food and ate nicely at a table with Mino, who got out of pratice to see her. "Noona, I saw the news recently, is it true?" Mino asked as he looked over to Shin Hye's and Jong Suk's table. "No, it's a long story. I just don't want to speak about it right now, just think that I helped saved someones live by getting into this mess," Sung Kyung ate a mouthful of her sandwhich while Mino wipes off with a napkin. 

"So that was fake news?"

"Yes, you know me friend. Why would I be hiding my relationship from you?"

"That's true. I won't let you be in a relationship too."

"Why?"

"Because I...."

"You what?"

"I am your bestfriend, I have to right to choose which guy you should date. Guys knows guys the best."

"Which type of guy should I date then?"

"He should be good looking like me, nice like me, be a rapper like me, be funny like me, and have the same DNA as me so you two will be able to get along."

"Pabo, that's basically you, if I can't find a boyfriend in ten years should I just date you?" Sung Kyung took a sip of Mino's Sprite, "One sip only, I am on a diet," Sung Kyung joked. 

Jong Suk on the other hand wasn't as happy easdropping Mino and Sung Kyung's conversation. "Shin hye, don't you have a photoshoot to attend, I think you should leave right now to get ready," Jong Suk used it as an excuse for Shin Hye to leave. After Shin Hye left he walked over to Sung Kyung and Mino and grabbed Sung Kyung's hand. "What are you doing?" Sung Kyung was in shock. "Don't forget that we are in a fake relationship, you have to be careful. If you get caught with someone else things will even become more of a mess. Lee Sung Kyung is two timing, Lee Sung Kyung Cheating on Lee Jong Suk with Song Mino, I wonder what the title will be?" Jong Suk purposely stated his statement (he was sort of jealous). "Wouldn't this be even more massive like you and YG had planned. Don't be worried everyone knows me and Mino are friends. You should worry about yourself eating with your girlfriend in such a public place and having a scandal with me might ruin your image," Sung Kyung stood up and left the cafeteria with Mino. "That woman, seriously. How dare she confess to someone when she is in a middle of a dating scandal?" Jong Suk whispered to himself and left the cafeteria.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I think I will have to go back to Korea for a while, to avoid suspicion. Ikon has a fanmeet, so I have to attend it," Bobby delievered the bad news to Nayeon. "Okay, go and come back quickly our montly check up on baby is coming soon," Nayeon smiled and acted happy but she was worried slightly inside. "I will go pack your stuff for you so go get some rest before the flight, if only this didn't happen you would have not need to travel back and forth this much," Nayeon opened up the closet to take out the suitcase and Bobby's clothes."Don't say that, I would travel a to the universe just to see you," Bobby laid down on the bed as he looked at his schedule. 

Before Nayeon knew it Bobby has flown to Korea, she will now have to live with his family alone for a week. 

*******************************************************

Sorry for not updating in a million years!! This girl is working on a bunch of scholarships. Anyways I hope you had fun reading this chapter although it is boring. Please comment and subscribe. Saranghaeyo!