Secret Plan

Cover Up

*News*

Following Kim Nayeon's pregnancy rumor, JYP Entertainment has released a statement, "The rumors of Nayeon being pregnant is false. She is currently busy preparing for a comeback with the Twice members. Please don't spread any false rumors about her." JYP has denied that Nayeon is pregnant, if the rumor is true or not we hope Nayeon the best.

___________________________________________________________________________

"This is all I can help you guys. I hope you hide it secretly with Bobby, do not even go to the public. I will send you to go live in the states with Bobby's parents like what Hyun SuK has agreed about. We will also be in talk with his parents to adopt your child so you can still see your child every now and then. Go there and come back after a year the members will still be waiting for you. After 4 months I will annouce that you have an injury and is currently resting with your family." JYP handed Nayeon a plane ticket and a bank card. "Thank you president, but why a bank card too?"

"It's for you to use an but stuff for the baby. I hope to see you back and perform on stage again." 

"Thank you for understanding me. I promise to never make this mistake again." Nayeon hugged JYP and left the building with a face mask on trying to cover herself so no one will notice her. She walked slowly into her manager's van and went straight to the airport. As she reached the airport Bobby was already there wearing a hat waiting for her. "Are you ready? Lets go. This is the only choice we can take." Bobby held her hand tightly and both of them entered the entrance. 

They sat on different seats to make sure people doesn't notice them. They were on there way to live in a secret, that can never be told. 

__________________________________________________________________________

"Andwe, no! Never! Impossible! I won't do it! I hate it! I am never going to lie to the world that I am dating him." Sung Kyung angrily spoke as she stood up from her chair and was about to leave but the security stopped her from leaving. "Sung Kyung, just think of this as in helping one of your juniors" President Yang tried to speak calmly to persuade her to follow his evil plan. "I won't do this, you know who I am and who he is. I am the most hated actress on earth. I would probably get bashed so hard because of this false rumor with The Nation's Flower Boy Lee Jong Suk."

"If you don't do it, I will terminate your contract, based on statement 2, the employee must follow the employers plan or else the contract will be terminated with a fee of $400,000."

"Don't think I will do this because you are threatening me I will do it."

"No problem, I can just release a statement and there goes the news is out. I have professional photoshopper's that works with me. I am sure after the termination of our contract no one would sign with you will have to pay back that much money."

"Have you talked to him yet? I am sure he won't agree to this too. If he agrees than I will do it but if not please ask for someone else." Sung Kyung pushed through the security guards and left YG's office. She stormed out of the YG office while Jong Suk walked towards YG's office. "You better not do it," Sung Kyung stared at Jong Suk with a serious look. "What if I say yes?" Jong Suk talked back to her jokingly.

"Then you just picked up lice and put it on your own head."

"Wouldn't this help your popularity increase if I date you?"

"More like get bashed on." Sung Kyung looked into Jong Suk's eyes as she stomped away. Jong Suk walked into YG's office confidently knowing what was waiting for him. "Will you help Bobby and Nayeon out?" President Yang talked serious sitting across Jong Suk face to face. "Can't you release another bews or pair me up with someone else instead?" Jong Suk asked nicely.

"No. If I paired you up with another lovable actress or your co stars than it would just be the fans who's happy. I want this issue to stir up so people will talk about it and forget about Nayeon's rumors."

"What do I have to do? and what will be the benifit of me doing this?"

"You just have to go on fake dates with Sung Kyung and reporters will do its job while we will just confirm it. If you help me out this time I will give you your one month rest."

"Okay deal."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bobby and Nayeon arrived in ia and arrived at Bobby's home. Nayeon saw an middle age women waiting outside the door, it was Mrs. Kim. As they got out of the taxi Mrs. Kim ran towards them and hugged Bobby and Nayeon. "Welcome home hunnie, welcome to our family Nayeon-ssi."

"Thank you for helping me out." Nayeon blowed dowm to greet her boyfriends mom.

"Ani, we should be thankful of you choosing this path instead of harming the baby." Mrs. Kim patted Nayeons head. They walked inside the house and had dinner together like a family. The day went by fast because Nayeon was so welcomed to the family. They treated her like their own daughter. 

"Can you live like this with me secretly?" Bobby asked Nayeon as she began to unpack her clothes into the closet. He walked over to her and gave her a backhug tightly. "I can do anything for you and the baby as long as you don't betray me." Nayeon replied back as she held his arms that were wrapped around her. "If the baby is a girl lets name her Ju Eun because she is are most precious gem. If its a boy lets name him Ji Soo since I am Ji Wom already." Bobby smiled as he felt Nayeons pregnant belly. "Okay oppa lets do that." Nayeon smiled thinking that this was the best decision she chosed. The lovely couple continued hugging eachother tightly not caring about other people who tries to tear them apart.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click Click Click, the cameras made the sound as Sung Kyung was posing for a new magazine. No one could be Sung Kyung in modelling even if she was the most hated actress for trying to steal the main lead for the main girl in many dramas. "Amazing! Good eye contact. Okay we are done." The photographer and staff all started to clean up as the make up artist and fashion designers took care of Sung Kyung. "You did really good today. I can tell our clothes and this magazine will be sold out once it is released." The fashion designer joked. "I hope that really happens. Where is my Manager by the way?"

"He is not coming, I was told to come instead." Jong Suk showed up to the shooting location with a bouquet of flowers for Sung Kyung and coffee to pass out. He greeted every single staff and left Sung Kyung in shock. "What are you doing here?" 

"Acting as your boyfriend according to the plan. I need to do this for rumors to start."

"So you agreed?"

"Shhh be quiet someone might hear us and it will be ruined." Jong Suk touched Sung Kyung's lips with his pointer finger.

(A FEW MOMENTS LATER)

Sung Kyung and Jong Suk left the studio ans Sung Kyung had no choice but was forced into Jong Suk's car. "Why did you agree?"

"Its sounds fun."

"Don't you know what will happen? Don't you worry about Shin Hye unnie at all?"

"My Shinni has a big heart I will understand this if I explain it to her. Nothing much will happen just a few fan girls crying that their husband is having a girlfriend."

"Wow you really think the world is easy going." Sung Kyung made a disgusted face as she faced the side window not trying to look at Joong Suk. Without talking the fake couple made their way to a restrurant and notices reporters. "We have to pretend now since the tigers are there" Jong Suk got out of the car with only at hat on and opened the car door for Sung Kyung pretending not to notice the reporters. As she got out of the car he grabbed Sung Kyung's hand to wrap it around his arms. "What are you doing?" Sung Kyung whispered as she got shock from it. "Acting level 1000" Jong Suk used one of his hands to pinch her blushy cheeks. Sung Kyung also tried to go along with the flow.

Click click. The reporters got some pictures of the two. YG's evil plan seems to be going well.

**************************************************************************************

Thank you for subscribing and reading this story. Sorry for not updating in a million years! I was busy with finals and then family holidays and then sickness, and etc. Hope you enjoy! Saranghaeyo!