002

Win
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Im home!” it’s her hobby saying those words even though there’s nobody welcoming her in her condominium. Upon entering her room she straightly went to her bed with her face buried in her pillows, too tired to move, but suddenly her phone buzzed that waked her up.

*Ill pick you up at your condo tomorrow at 10. See you!* reading his text made her smile but it immediately fade when she saw a person calling.

“What do you want?” thats the only thing that pop up to her mind when her bestfriend calls her.

“Youre free tomorrow right? Come with me! I need to buy a dress I have a date.”

“ I already have plans for tomorrow sorry.”

“eh?! Where are you going and with whom?”

“ Minho asked me to accompany him, but he didn’t say where we are going to.”

“Why do you keep on accompanying him? You know that with what you are doing will make you fall for him more.” Bom was the only person who knows that she like minho, with the fact that shes one and only bestfriend. Bom is talkative and always know a lot about issues surrounding her not only about her but about almost all the people she knows, but when it comes to Dara and the topic is about her feelings she just keep shut, because that’s how she loves Dara.

“It’s ok, and Im ok with it.” Dara answered

“it’s not, and no you’re not, why don’t you just confess?”

“ seriously, you know that if I conf—“ before she can finish she was cut by Bom

“if you confess your scared to be turned down.”

“Its not that, Im just scared that everything might change because of me.”

“But you do have plan of confessing right?”

“I don’t know…” silence both occupied them, but what stu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter