001

Win
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While surfing the internet a news caught her attention and the moment she read it she didn’t even have second thoughts of donating $25 for it, and not minding about the raffle for all the people who donated.

“Hey what is that?” her bestfriend Bom suddenly said looking at the monitor. She is her bestfriend since high school and till now they have work they are still together. Bom is seated at her cubicle just at the right part of Dara’s cubicle.

“its nothing”

“Nothing? Seriously  you know I can read right?”

“then why did you still asked?”

“I mean why are donating money for that? Do you have aids?!” then the whole office heard

“hahahha! Shes just joking!” she said with a load voice that everyone in the office can hear. “Of course not, will you shut your mouth for ones?”

“but seriously why did you donate? You can just give me that money you know? With that money I can buy new bag.”

“ oh come on! Its for a good cause you know, why don’t you try donating to instead of wasting your money?

“Nah! Were friends but you know im not like you..”

Dara just smiled to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara was still doing her work when suddenly someone covered her eyes.

“Minho please stop, can’t you see I still have things to do.”

“eh? How did you know it was me?” he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter