He was annoyed, and that ain't pretty!

An Impulsive Act
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun knows that today was the day that he has annoyed many. But since yesterday, he has been really really annoyed himself. So as the devil that he was, he planned his revenge carefully.

Too carefully actually, because the result was not the one he planned to, though it did not mean he did not want to.

And he ended up did an impulsive act instead.

To tell you the whole story, we need to get back to the rehearsal the day before.

On that day, he actually started his day with excitement. He has learned few days ago that they would perform an orchestra. And his bestfriends, his dongsaengs, and most importantly, his precious girl would be there too.

So he went to the rehearsal with a giddy feeling. Also because he heard that Super Generation would be perform together. And he was still giddy after the rehearsal of the orchestra, until... their choreographer showed them the moves they had to do during the SuGen special stages.

When some of his hyungs were laughing, most of his dongsaengs were blushing, he was LITERALLY annoyed. 'Really, they would do that? Why there are so many touches and grinding?' And the most important question, 'Who they would pair her with?'

Siwon, who sat beside him, elbowed him hard, 'Kyuhyunnie, are you spacing out?'. He just frowned to his confused hyung and then stood up and (with high notes actually), pulled a question to the managers, 'how do we do the pairing?'.

Everybody l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter