vkook part 2

vkook

 

  • After school  - 

V runs outside to search for Jin but Jungkook blocked him “Why the hurry?” he ask. V kissed him on his cheek “don’t worry I need to talk to Jin” Jungkook blushed and let him go at the same time V runs to Jin’s house looking if he was there. But Jin’s mother opened up “Is Jin home?” V ask but Jin’s mother said “not yet” at the same time Jin  walks at the entrance of the garden “V?! what are you doing here?” V smiled “I was worried about you, you were so…” Jin’s mother said while he was talking “I will let you both alone” she walked in. “distracted” Jin looked away “it’s nothing V… you and Jungkook are nice together…” V blushed “What do you mean with that?!”. Jin KISSED V, V shock and blushed red. After the kiss Jin said “do you understand now?” at that moment Jungkook and Suga walked to them. 

 Jin walked in sad, Suga said “What happened here?” V remains silence and looked away. “What happened here!?” Jungkook said that angry if he felt like he just got played… Jungkook walks to V and hold his shoulders very tight, at that moment V looked up and looks into Jungkook’s eyes “don’t be angry… Jin was just… you know…” Suga looked at them “What is happening here, can someone tell me?” Jungkook looked at Suga and let V go “nothing” he walks away angry. V walks after him “ wait for me please”, Jungkook stops walking  and turn around, V runs and kiss him deeply and gentle, Jungkook kissed back and hold V close to him. 

 

 

V giggles “I LOVE YOU” he said while he blushed Jungkook blushed and kissed him again “I love you too”. V hold his hand and slowly walks to Jungkook’s house “tomorrow… umm shall I pick you up for school?” he said that while still giggling and smiling, “no I pick you up V” V blushed when he said that “yay!”, Jungkook smiled and kissed him good bye when he arrived at his house.  

V walks home where Jin was waiting for V “Jin what are you doing here?! Jin looked at V “talking” he said that with an empty voice. V responds with “Not now or later I like Jungkook not you!” he walks past Jin and opens the door “PLEASE JIN DON’T RUIN OUR RELATION” and he closed the door.    

 

   

 

The next day –  

The next morning Jungkook Woke up and go shower, after showering he make lunch for V and for himself when he is done he looks at the cloak and sees that he has to go pick up V so he went to the door and opened and left the house. 10 min later he arrived at V’s house and knocks on the door. The door was open already “strange” he said. Jungkook walked into the living room where he sees V’s mother “Where Is V?” he ask to her “upstairs” she said with a smile. Jungkook sneaks on the stairs to walk to his room, When he was at his room he opens the door and he sees V sleeping on his desk. Around V lays a lot of materials like pencils, paint and glue. Jungkook walks to V and put his hand at V’s back “wake up sleepyhead” V woke up with a piece of paper glued on his cheek. Jungkook laughed a bit “when did you go to sleep?” V smiled “umm I don’t know exactly”. I’ll wait for you downstairs, Jungkook start to walk downstairs and drinks a cup of tea while he waits for V to be ready for  him to be ready for school.

when V arrives downstairs Jungkook walked toward him, V blushed and took his bag quickly only he forgot his lunch. they where in a hurry but V wasn't focused on that point. Jungkook grabbed V's hand:"let's go.". V smilled and walked with Jungkook. When they arrived at school nobody was on the playground