vkook part 1

vkook

V stops middle of the hallway while everyone is looking at them. Jung kook took V’s hand and walk with him to an empty room “what is wrong with you!” V said directly while the door closed. Jungkook was in shock when he said that “me?! You! You spontaneously do so weird so I do something wrong V?” V looked away “nothing” he whispers softly “really nothing” V looked up while Jungkook looked at V. V started to tear up in meanwhile Jungkook is hugging him “I’m here for you buddy “ V want to react but he couldn’t because he don’t want to tell he likes him. So he said nothing… Jung kook ask him what’s wrong but V let go and said “I like someone but HE doesn’t like me” Jungkook looked up and ask “HE?”. V remains silence. Jungkook looked at V “Who is He?” Jungkook blushed, at the same time V want to walk away and tried to walk to the door “we need to go to the class” at that moment opened v the door to walk out. 

 Jungkook stay behind him thinking about who he meant… “Jimin or Jin…no that is not logic or is it?” V walks in the classroom and sits in the corner but Jungkook didn’t get into class he just walked to the roof to think about what he said and what he meant. V was not himself in class he was quiet and looked down the whole les thinking, What if he finds out… he don’t need to notice to much at this point. After lesson V walked to too Jin and J-hope they were outside eating there lunch “hey!” J-hope said “where is Jungkook” V looked around “I don’t know where he is to be honest” Suga and Jungkook walked to them, J-hope said “there they are!” Jungkook and Suga took V arm “we are back in a second” Jungkook said, V tried to get away but they hold him close. Jungkook, Suga and V where behind the school, “Please tell us…” Suga said with a smile “we want to help” V said nothing and looked down and teared up “NOTHING!!” He said crying. Jungkook shocked of his reaction because he never act like this. Suga looked at V “it’s okay buddy” he hugged V. V looked away “please let me alone…!”. Jungkook pull Suga’s arm “come”.  

V was alone behind the school sitting there crying alone until Jin walks up to him, “hey? Are you okay?” he ask with a smile. V looks at Jin “I just wanted to be alone.” While V said that Jin sit next to him “you like JUNGKOOK, don’t you?” V looks at Jin when he said Jungkook “What n-no!” Jin smirks “It’s fine I won’t tell him.” V stand up “Why do you think I like him!”. Jin said “you want to be with him…” at that moment Jungkook walked to him “YOU KNOW JIN!” Jin looked at Jungkook “no we are just talking, not about who”. He lied to Jungkook because V need to do it for himself so Jin stand up and walk back to the classroom. 

V want to walk away but Jungkook pushed him against the wall “stay here”. V blushed “what are you doing!”. Jungkook looked at V and remains silence. V looked at Jungkook while Jungkook get closer to V’s lips “J-Jungkook...!” Jungkook kissed V on the lips. V blushed and pushed Jungkook away “W-what are you doing!”. Jungkook blushed “nothing, I know I shouldn’t kiss you… but I don’t want you to see you like this I want my buddy back. I DO ANTYHING FOR THAT!” V blushed and hugs Jungkook tightly “thank you so much”. Jungkook smiled “ I care a lot you know”. V smiled and said “I know”, V took Jungkook’s hand and drag him with him to the classroom. Jungkook runs with V to the classroom. When V and Jungkook walked in the teacher was angry because they are too late in the lesson. V said sorry and lied half “I doesn’t    feel good but it’s okay now”. Jin stand up and walks out of the class out of nowhere. V noticed that but he can’t go yet so he waited until the school was over.