The Announcement

Never Gonna Leave You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m pregnant.”

 

The words hit Sulli like a tonne of bricks. Sulli’s stomach rose up to his throat as Krystal confronted him. Sulli didn’t know how to feel; a part of him felt guilty for having to put Krystal through this but another part was happy.

 

“Sulli?”

 

Sulli opened his arms. Krystal bit her lip before hugging him. Sulli kissed the crown of her head.

 

“I’m sorry,” mumbled Sulli.

 

“It’s my fault just as much as it is yours,” replied Krystal softly. “I’m scared…”

 

“I know you are… I mean you’ve got your career in f(x) and acting,” said Sulli. “I know a guy who’s been helping people with abortions…” Sulli paused, looking down at Krystal. “Do you want to give it a go?”

 

Krystal shrugged. “Let’s go tomorrow.”

 

Sulli nodded and Krystal kissed his cheek. “I’ll take you home.”

 

The couple walked towards Sulli’s car unnoticed, Sulli driving Krystal to her apartment. Sulli pulled over in front of the building.

 

“Who else knows?”

 

“Nobody,” spoke Krystal. “The members think I have food poisoning.” Krystal looked at Sulli. “I’ll tell them… after tomorrow.”

 

Sulli nodded and kissed Krystal. “Get lots of rest.”

 

———

 

“Are you feeling uneasy or is it just me?”

 

Sulli nervously tugged at his collar and wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans. Krystal looked at him, her grip tightening on his arm.

 

“Are we doing the right thing?” asked Krystal softly. Sulli pursed his lips tightly.

 

“Wanna go?”

 

Krystal placed a hand on her stomach as she looked down. There was a large amount of guilt in being at this clinic but even Krystal didn’t know if she was ready to be mother. Sulli picked up a magazine to keep himself occupied but to Krystal, every sound just became louder; the flipping of pages, the cars outside and even the ceiling fan which clicked at every full rotation.

 

“Let’s go,” Krystal spoke quietly. Sulli looked at her.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I’m sure,” nodded Krystal. Sulli put the magazine down and stood up. Krystal took his hand and they walked to the car together.

 

“You know… I’m actually relieved you didn’t go through with it,” said Sulli.

 

“Why didn’t you stop me?”

 

Sulli shrugged. “It’s your body. Your career would be more heavily affected than mine. Plus I’m always willing to wait.”

 

Krystal smiled and Sulli kissed her hand.

 

“I suppose we’ll have to tell our parents,” muttered Krystal.

 

“And your members.”

 

———

 

“Can we talk?”

 

Jessica looked up from her work, Taeyeon shifting uncomfortably under her piercing gaze.

 

“You have ten minutes then I have to go,” spoke Jessica curtly. Taeyeon scratched his head.

 

“You know I’m sorry,” Taeyeon began. “I messed up everything but that night with Tiffany – it meant nothing!” Taeyeon spoke. “I was drunk… I wasn’t thinking straight – I was angry. You know it’s you. It’s always going to be you.”

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon. “We’ve already been through this, Taeyeon… ssi.”

 

Although his heart was broken, Taeyeon couldn’t bear to hear the coldness of her voice. It broke his heart once again.

 

“Look… I know I have no right to tell you this but you should be careful with Tyler… he seems kinda off,” said Taeyeon. Jessica looked at her watch.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter