Only You

The Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

March 2003

 

Suzy was talking and enjoy lunch with her classes. She gotten popular that year, she was one of the best student in her year.

 

Her hair getting longer, she tied her hair in ponytail. Fluffy in her hands. She still holding it closer.

 

Suzy said something and then the whole group laughed.

 

Myungsoo can’t take it anymore. Hoya and Sungyeol was bewildered when saw Myungsoo suddenly got up from his chair. They glanced at each other and shrugged. They also got up from the chair and follow Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo call Suzy, which the girl immediately pay her attention to him. Suzy quickly walked to Myungsoo.

 

“What is it?” She asked.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked.

 

“Talking to my friends.” She answered.

 

“Who wants to be your friends?” He mocked.

 

“I do have a friends Myungsoo,”

 

“Stupid friends,” he muttered.

 

Suzy gasped. “Mom said stupid is a mean word, especially if you meant it to someone.”

 

“Stupid!” He said again.

 

“You said it again, I’m going to tell mom.” Myungsoo narrowed his eyes. He grab Fluffy from her hand and tear the bunny head from it body. Suzy cried. “What are you doing!”

 

Myungsoo throw the bunny on the ground and left her. Hoya and Sungyeol was dumbfounded with what they just saw. They quickly come after him.

       

February 2007

 

It’s been years since the bunny incident. Suzy stop coming to his house since then, their parents worried with Suzy and Myungsoo relationship. Suzy ignore him and avoiding him for four years.

 

Myungsoo also did the same, but he didn’t happy when saw Suzy talking and smiling to other people. He hate her, but…

 

He saw her today at school ground, she was with her sketchbook. She look calm while drawing.

 

Myungsoo stared at the keychain inside his backpack. It was camera keychain that Suzy gave him five years ago on Christmas.

 

He don’t know how she found out that he likes camera and taking picture.

 

His father bought him a polaroid camera on his birthday last year, after his begging and begging for months.

 

Taking out the camera from his bag, he quickly snap a picture of Suzy. When he notice Soojung came to her, he quickly hide his camera.

 

“L, come on. Soccer practice in ten minutes. Coach would be livid we were late.” Sungyeol said, shoving his stuff inside his back. Hoya who was concentrate on his rubik’s cube was distracted. “Can’t we skip?” Hoya groaned, he almost completed the Rubik’s cube following the step in the book.

 

Myungsoo sighed, “Come on Hoya!” He said and got up from the bench.

       

April 2007

 

Suzy was wet with juice on her clothes, they were at one of his schoolmate birthday party. Suzy look livid when she realized it was him who was bump into her.

 

Her peach blouse was messed with strawberry juice all over her body. There are tears in her eyes. Myungsoo swore he didn’t mean that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter