You're Upsetting Me Too, We Both Are.

What's Upsetting Me?

“Damn it!” Siwon shouts, angrer had taken all over him right now. SMent's dpings had never made him so mad, but this time it's gone overboard. They've been to harsh. “I'm not even allowed to date the girl I love the most, and this is coming too!” Siwon says and punches the wall in his room.

*Ring Ring Ring* His phone rang, he quickly then grabbed his phone to answer it, “What?!” He says coldly,

Siwon-ssi.” The caller says, as soon as Siwon realizes the voice, he then spoke, “I'm not in the mood Tiffany-ssi, sorry.”

“Oppa, I'm sorry.” Tiffany says, in the edge of crying in her voice. Which gets Siwon confused, “Why?!”

“I feel so sorry.” Tiffany says, and cries again. “I feel so sorry,” Tiffany says and hungs up the call, Siwon then throws his phone as soon as the conversation. He massaged his temples, and grabbed his phone again to call “SNSD Tiffany.” The phone rings a lot of times, but it doesn't answers.

~*~

Back in Soshi's Dorm, Sunny was searching the net, when Articles came up, saying the Favoritism of SMent against SNSD and SuJu. It hurted them too, Anti's don't knows a thing. They were both suffering, though the only difference is that Soshi's pain is behind stage. Tiffany the member who easily gets upset, cries in her room silently.

“They're unfair too...” Tiffany whispers, she just then stared at her phone seeing the caller's I.D. Just made her upset too, “Does Siwon-ssi feels this way too? Does he hates SNSD too?”

Back in the living room, there was only Taeyeon and Leeteuk, “What are you talking about oppa?”

“I've found out that Siwon isn't allowed to date anybody.” Leeteuk repeats.

“But how come he allowed US?” Taeyeon asks.

Leeteuk then speaks, “He never did.”

“He didn't? Well Okay. It's a secret, But Oppa, don't you hate us kay? ELF's had been angry towards us.” Taeyeon said,

“I know. I saw that too, but don't worry they just love us. Taeyeon, you know the truth will come out soon.” Leeteuk said.

Tiffany listens to their conversation and smiles, “At least they have the courage to protect their love.”

Tiffany sighs once again, “I think I'm going to die.” Tiffany says and lies in her bed, the phone rings again, realising it was Eunhyuk she then answered, “Eunhyuk-oppa, why did you call?”

“If it's Eunhyuk, why would you answer. And if it's me, why wouldn't you?” The Caller says, which made Tiffany shocked, it's Siwon.

Tiffany then walks out it the room, seeing TaeTeukSunSun, She then smiles to them, “What do you want Siwon-ssi?” Tiffany said as she walks down in their balcony.

“Siwon and Tiffany?” Taeyeon said.

“Siwon really likes Tiffany, but he is a coward. Even though he has a pack of abs, and muscles but he's really a coward when it comes to Tiffany.” Sungmin says.

“We all know that!” Sunny, Taeyeon, and Leeteuk said in unison.

While in the Balcony, Tiffany and Siwon are still in their little talk.

“Why did you call Siwon?” Tiffany asks again.

Back in SuJu's Dorm, which was only across SNSD's Dorm, (Yeah :D They have the same dorm but Different rooms,) Siwon just hears her voice so soothing to his ears.

Tiffany then hanged up,

“She must be upset too.” Siwon says in a whisper.

*Knock Knock* Since Siwon was the only member left in the group, he was FORCED to open the door.

“Oh, Tiffany-ssi. What are you doing here?” Siwon asks as he opens the door, revealing the Beautiful Tiffany.

Tiffany seemed shy at his only presence, “Why did you call?”

“Why did you hang up?”

“Why aren't you answering?”

“Why?” They both said, Tiffany looked down, trying to cover up the awkward aura around Siwon. Indeed they were once lovers way back to their pre-debut years. Till now' they can still feel each other's love, but there's stopping them, SMent was stopping them, they were forced to drown out on their schedules and never meet. Causing them to separate ways, though they seem so good on screen but when ever they go backstage they would start avoiding each other.

“Tiffany.” Siwon says, and starts caressing her face.

“Siwon!” Tiffany says and pushes his hands away,

Siwon then looks down, “I Love You.”

Tiffany was shocked to Siwon's words, “You're just saying that cause you're upset. You're upset Siwon, you need someone to comfort you. You and I both know that.”

“Tiffany, I Love You.” Siwon repeats, “I love You.”

Tiffany rolls her eyes again, trying to break the lingering feeling that she has too, “You're really upsetting me Siwon.” Tiffany said in a low voice. Even if it's low, Siwon still clearly hears.

“You're upsetting me too...” Siwon says still in his harsh and low voice. “Calling Eunhyuk, 'Eunhyuk Oppa' and calling me Siwon-SSI. Being able to kiss 2 guys and get rehearsals with them, being able to hold hands with Donghae! Being able to have fun and go out to eat with Taecyeon! But Tiffany all this years,O.o ME! I'm not able to kiss those girls with passion, cause I Love You! I'm not able to hold their hands with gentle ,cause I Love You! I'm not able to ask them out, cause I Love You! Who am I?! Who am I?! Am I a somewhat of junk in your heart? Are you really that heartless to pretend you don't know me?!” Siwon asks, there was anger and sadness in his eyes, he was truly jealous by now. But ending up Tiffany slapping him in his face, “If I didn't let go of you, do you think some of your bones can still be left?”

Tiffany then walked away, but Siwon immediately pulls her in a tight grip, and traps her in his arms. “I Love You.”

Siwon said and kisses Tiffany, Tiffany kissed back in an unknown reason. Siwon then breaks the kiss, “Are you telling me that you're gonna reject me again?”

O.o

Siwon shooks his head in reality.

“Isn't it cool to see you jealous?” Tiffany asks and finally smiling, “Siwon, Love can wait right. Why do you seem so dramatic today?”

“I'm just upset about SMent, you know how they are right?” Siwon asks and flashes back a smile when finally Tiffany smiled.

“Yah! DO you think you're the only one upset! I was upset too, because you were >.<” Tiffany said and finally ended

“That's Me Mi Young. I thought you were upset too.. >.< We both indeed are upsetting each other.” Siwon says and pecks on Tiffany's lips.

“Yah! SO FUNNY!” Tiffany says and playfully slaps his arms.

 

[A/N] Another One shot is coming! So sad :(( SOOWON IS PAIRED IN A DANCE :( It's just like a sequel but have a diff. Storyline.