Capitulo Cuatro

Enamorarse de Nuevo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s one in the afternoon and the morning after their first night together. Changwook’s been awake for the last hour and is unhealthily infuriated with watching Yoona sleep. The rise and fall of her chest, hidden by the silk sheets, creates the peace and comfort that he’s been seeking for a long time.

 

Light spills in, Yoona scrunches her face together cutely and Changwook curses under his breath because it breaks the magic. He wants to watch her sleep some more. The sleeping beauty groans, rolling over to seek out his chest for refuge. The soldier chuckles at her resistance to wake. A sudden urge to see her bright shining eyes compels his right hand to leave a trail of butterfly touches over the base of her neck, down to her spine, down to her buttocks. That seems to have done the trick. She slowly awakes from the sleeping spell. “Morning,” she flashes him a blissful smile. He can’t help but give her a peck on the lips.

 

She places a hand over . “I’m not doing anything until I get some food in my mouth.” Her stomach gurgled right on cue.

 

Changwook pulls her hand away and shifts his body so that he’s hovering over her with a smug smirk on his face. “You can think of me as food.” As he’s about to pull away to the sheets he’s awakened by a knock.

 

The handsome man frowns in his sleep. He didn’t remember that being part of the memory. Another knock on the door with a “K2,” gives him the reality check he needs to wake up. “Come in,” he grumbles.

 

“Dude, I’ve been trying to wake you up forever.” K1 walks in, peeved that he had to wait outside.

 

“What do you need?” Changwook grunted, willing the man to go away so he can go back to his dream. He doesn't.

 

Unfazed by his less than grateful attitude, K1 says, “Everybody’s waiting for you to have breakfast.”

 

“Everybody?” Changwook repeats the word, he found that hard to believe considering Yoona basically swore she wanted nothing between them. 

 

“Yes, everybody as in J4, the chief, Yoona-ssi, Hana...wait were you crying?” K1 points to the moist drop on his cheek and eyes it suspiciously.

 

Changwook roughly wipes away the tear. “It’s just sweat.” Had he been crying in his dream?

 

“Right.” The younger bodyguard kinks a brow up.

 

“I’ll be there in five. Now leave so I can change.” Changwook gives K1 a nice kick in the . When the other man is out of sight, Changwook sighs and runs his hand through his hair. Just great, as if he didn’t have enough on his plate, now he was having dreams about old memories. Memories, he stopped dreaming about three years ago. Memories that are no doubt brought on by the sudden appearance of his ex-lover. His fingertips fell to his lips, the memory felt so real that he could still recall the smell, strawberry and chocolate, her ultimate favorite snacks and the velvety feel of her skin.

 

Remembering that people were waiting downstairs for him, he gets up, heads for the bathroom and is in and out of the bathroom in four minutes, not to mention dressed. It was a personal record.

 

Changwook is in for another surprise in the morning as he walks down the main corridor for breakfast. A gleeful squeal came first as a warning before a small body comes crashing into his legs. Hana. With her large round sparkling orbs, small nose and thin lips she was a carbon copy of Yoona. There was no evident resemblance to the father whatsoever. The apple style ponytail, chubby cheeks and the pink hello kitty pajama she had on was the definition of adorable.

 

“Hana!” Yoona chases her daughter into the hallway. And pauses for a millisecond when she sees who her daughter had crashed into. Just great. She tenderly picks up Hana who’s too absorbed by Changwook to even stand up. “Honey, what do you say when you run into people?”

 

“Sorry,” Hana does a little nod with her head to express her sincerity. She looks to Changwook and points to him with her chubby little forefinger. “Who’s that mama?”

 

Mama. Knowing she had a daughter was one thing. But hearing and seeing Hana say the simple two syllable words added a punch to reality. Yoona was a mother now. It strangely causes an ache in his heart that he wasn’t the father. He sneaks a glance at Yoona to see if she is showing any sign of discomfort and found none. The feeling that she was hiding something was still gnawing at him, clearly, his senses are out of touch. She’s far too absorbed in the toddler to express any interest in him.

 

His attention averts back to Hana. God, they were so similar. Especially in the eyes, when he stares into her hazel orbs he almost mistak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter