Cute hyung

It started with him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun snapped his hand from Sehun’s grip. His action makes Sehun turned quickly to look at him. ‘My wrist will got swollen if you keep gripping it like that.’ Baekhyun nagged and glared at Sehun while rubbing his sore wrist. ‘…Sorry. I’m not thinking straight.’ Baekhyun hummed. ‘Are you okay? Still sore?’ Baekhyun looked at him. ‘Uhm… I’m okay. I will be okay soon. Thanks for your concern.’ Sehun suddenly looked at his watch.

‘Oh! I have something to get. Can you wait here? Just for a while.’ Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. ‘Huh? Me…wait here? For what? I really have to go soon.’ Sehun stared at him with a pair of pleading eyes. ‘Please…’ Baekhyun rolled his eyes and sighed. ‘Fine. But! Just for a while. If not , I might just go. You hear that?’ Sehun grinned before rushed somewhere.

Baekhyun shakes his head lightly before looking around him and found a bench for him to sit. He walked to the bench and sat on it. Baekhyun looked around his surrounding. He smiled when he saw a happy kid eating her ice cream while holding her mother’s hand. He sighed. Baekhyun hopes that his mother was still with him and have a chance to spend time with her.

He felt something wet dropped onto his face. He looked upon the sky. Then , it dropped again. This time , on his button nose. He sighed. He’s really not a fan of rain and he forgot his umbrella today. Wonderful. Baekhyun thoughts. He looked around and saw no sight of Sehun. ‘This bastard…’ He said almost whispering. Just when the rain started to pour heavily , someone brought an umbrella over his head.

‘Wow. Just in time. I almost got you soaked in the rain.’ Baekhyun looked at Sehun. ‘Let’s go then. The rain makes me hungry.’ He smiled at Baekhyun. What’s with this boy…? Baekhyun thoughts.

++++

Both of them walked into a café. Their lips cracked into a smile when the nice and delicious smell reached their senses. ‘Let’s go find some seats , then.’ Sehun smiled when Baekhyun just followed him to their seats. How great! Get to eat with crush. Sehun thoughts. Just the thought makes him smile. ‘What are you smiling at?’ Sehun snapped out from his thoughts when Baekhyun said that.

He shakes his head. ‘Nothing. The nice smell makes me smile.’ Baekhyun leaned on his seat. ‘Oh… Is it really you treat?’ Sehun nodded. ‘Yup. Just get what you want to eat.’ Sehun could saw that Baekhyun’s eyes lighten up and he felt happy when he saw Baekhyun grabbed any foods he wanted to eat. Somehow , he felt relieved that it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter