Purple umbrella

It started with him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun can’t believe the most wanted boy , Sehun likes him.

Flashback…

Baekhyun was talking with his best friend , Jongdae about their upcoming event in school while cleaning up his things. He zipped his backpack and got up from his seat before someone barged into his classroom. ‘Byun Baekhyun.’ His eyes widen at the sight in front him. He can’t believe Oh Sehun was standing in front of him. On top of that , calling his name. ‘Your name… I knew it. Byun Baekhyun.’ He nodded lightly. ‘Yes. I-I am Byun…Baekhyun.’

The boy taking out something from his backpack and giving it to him. ‘Your umbrella. Thank you for lending it to me.’ Sehun smiled. Baekhyun stared at him. ‘You don’t have to return it though… Anyways , welcome.’ Baekhyun put the umbrella into his backpack and about to walk away from his seat when Sehun grabbed his arm. They looked at each other. ‘I like you. Byun Baekhyun.’ His classmates gasped. Just like that , he released Baekhyun’s arm and walked out from his classroom.

Current times – Day

Baekhyun walked into his classroom with all eyes were on him. ‘What?’ He asked before went to sit at his place. ‘Baekhyun. What did you do?’ I furrowed my eyebrows. ‘What did…I do?’ The girl cleared . ‘How can Sehun likes you? There must be something. Right? Spill it out , Byun.’ Her friends nodded. I chuckled. ‘I’ve done nothing. Seriously.’ Minseok barged into the classroom with Jongdae behind him.

He sat at his place before facing Baekhyun. ‘It’s true? That Oh Sehun confessed to you?’ Baekhyun felt goosebumps. ‘Byun Baekhyun!’ He jolted up. ‘Yes , Minseok. Yes. It is true.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter