I love you

Never be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark hold tight at Jaebum upper arm,he squeeze it when Jaebum move upwards and kiss and his hard .Mark want to scream because of the pleasure but he scared if Mr.and Mrs.Im heard his loud voice.His mind keep asked himself why Jaebum did like this to him?..why?

Mark suddenly moan loudly when Jaebum slipped his boxer down roughly,Jaebum kiss his before put it in his mouth and it hardly,his hands caressing the red head's chest and pinch the hard s.Jaebum bobbed his head up and down while his eyes glue with the red head's who keep shut his eyes and let out soft whimper.

"Hyung-mm..ahhh...don't-..stop..ahh.."Mark just realized that he told Jaebum to not stop from his action,he know he was because Jaebum hyung.He wanna told Jaebum to stop it but he want to feel it,he want to feel something that he never feel before.He want it.

Jaebum could feel hot liquid in his mouth ,he smirk before swallow it.Jaebum kiss Mark upper tight softly,he pulled Mark into his embrace,he whisper at Mark's ear.

"Ready to pound on you babe"

Mark shut his eyes tightly,Jaebum's voice send him strong shivered,he couldn't help himself but to tremble a little bit.He don't know what will happen next.He don't know anything about this thing nd he hope it doesn't hurt him too much.

Jaebum hold on Mark's hip with his hands and turn the red head around so Mark's back facing him.The older pushed the latter's hip until it touched his .Mark let out groaned meanwhile Jaebum tried to settle his into Mark's pink hole.Jaebum slapped the red head's cheek and squeeze it until there's left hands print on it.

"Emmahh..hah..hah.."Mark feel something stand straight at his hole,Mark tight his fist at the bedclothes,his mouth open widely.His saliva flowing from his mouth when something big and long inter his tight hole.Mark moaned became louder,it so hurt,so hurt,his mind was blank,he can't think normally,he want to scream fro help or tell Jaebum to stop it.But his voice betrayed him,he can only let out moan.He was moan mess,he was being showered by his own sweat.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!..mmmmmaaahhh...ahhh.."Jaebum like to heard his younger brother moan.It sound like music to his ears.Jaebum start to move his inside and out from Mark's hole.He move become faster and Mark's body also move back and forward cause of the older action.

"Yeah!!like that..ohhh.so tight."Jaebum moan of tightness,Mark's hole was fit around hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter