사랑해 맠범!!(I love you Markbum!!)

Never be mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom!!..look at what this er did to my shirt!..he ruined it!!.."Jaebum pushed that boy's head.

"Jaebaby!!..language!..Markbaby..are  you okay..Jaebaby,he didn't meant it,it's your fault too..you should not stood from your seat while he wanted to put the glass on the table."Mrs.Im massage her temple light,she already knew that his son really didn't like Mark since the fisrt time Mark stepped into their family.

Mark was an orphan since he was kid,he didn't even know who were his parents and how they looked alike.The lady at the orphanage's house said that she found him in the box in front of her house that time he was still baby.So,she decided to took Mark and kept him at the orphanage's house.

Flashback

 

One day,Im family goes to Sunshine's house(orphanage's house's name).Im family was the one that incorporate the Sunshine's house.They really like kids,they will visited Sunshine's house whenever they're free and for celebrated christmas,but not until Mrs.Im gave a birth to their first son,IM JAEBUM.

Whenever Jaebum was 5 years old,Im couple bought him to the Sunshine's house,They decided to celebrated Jaebum's birthday at the house.Every kids welcomed Jaebum with full of smile,that were their first time saw a boy with a rich clothed.

Everyone scared to approached Jaebum because his face was so scare,he had a twin mole on his eyes and that's enough to scared the other orphans.

 But to their surprised,in a lot of kids only one kid that brave enough to approached Im jaebum.The boy name was Mark,he was a new kid at the house.

"Hi..I'm Mark..happy birthday to you..let's be friend,I'm one year younger than you,nice to meet you J...Jaebum hyung."The way Mark spoke like he was whisper but cleared enough for everyone in the house to heard him.

Jaebum looked at him with a dull face,he stared at the red head who was bend his head after bowed at him."Sorry..I didn't friend with an orphan boy,BTW..no present for me?..words not that enough,you should brought me present and than maybe I will accept you as my friend."Jaebum said and smirked at the that boy and stepped forward and pushed the red head until the boy fell on his .

Everyone shocked when they saw Jaebum did liked that to Mark,they wanted to tell Jaebum that he didn't have to do like that if he didn't want to be friend with Mark.But they know,they're only orphan kids.

"Jaebaby!..why you pushed him?!."Mrs.Im quickly walked to Mark's side and helped the boy to stand up while mumbled sorry to him.

Mark only smile and said that he was okay.Since that Im family like the way Mark treated their son,even Jaebum always yelled at him and cursed at him..Mark still kept smile.Mrs.Im suggested his husband to take Mark as their adopted son.Mark with a kind hearted accepted it without asked the reason.

 End Flashback

 

 "I'm..sorry..it's my fault aunty..I'm the one who's not behaved..sorry..I will clean your shirt Jaebum hyung..if you allow me to do so.."said Mark and wiped his tears off his cheek.Jaebum just cursed at him,and it's really hurt him so much.

"Did you heard that mom?..that's was his fault..so don't blamed me.."Jaebum said before pulled his shirt until it reach his head and take it off before throw it toward Mark who's catch it perfectly.

Mark feel like his mouth could dropped until it touched the floor.'Jae..bum..OMG!!..Jaebum was half and it's so y!!..gagaga'.

Mark couldn't help himself but to madly blushed when he stared at Jaebum six pack and chest,it so y that could make him drool.

"Bull!!..what did you looking at?!..go and clean my shirt!.."again,he make Jaebum cursed at him.'idiot Mark'blamed Mark to himself.

                                *****

Mark walked for school,meanwhile Jaebum drive with his own car.Mrs.Im always told Jaebum to let himself gave Mark a ride but Jaebum always Im Jaebum,he said that Mark had two legs so he can walked to school.'so..he also had two legs..why he didn't walk?!..'that's all Mark can said in his mind'

                            At School

Mark walk into the hall,he put his bag down beside the wall and sit down before take out his book and read it peacefully.Not until someone yelled his name loudly.

"MARK!!..MY BABY!!.."the person who's name Taecyeon yelled his name while walk towards him.

MARK waste no time to put his book inside his bag and tried to run away.But he not that fast,the latter pulled his back collar and back hugging him.

The red head tried to struggled from Taecyeon hold but he was too weak,he don't know how to fight people.Taecyeon gave his friend  sign to carried Mark into the empty store.Chansung carried him on his shoulder.

"Let me go!!..put me down!!.."Mark yelled while hit Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter