Chapter 2

Between Us

First hour is already over, unfortunately. I actually liked economics. As I walked out of the classroom with Jaebum and Bambam, I felt a burning stare on me and I turn my head to find the eyes of all the girls on me in a hard glare. I shiver and shake my head before I hear Jaebum calling my name. I catch up to all seven of them and they notice my face filled with worry.

"Jinha? What's wrong?" I heard Jackson ask and I smile and shake my head, dismissing the situation. 

"It's nothing~" I look at my schedule and start to head off to Math with Jackson. I walk into the classroom with him and the stares from all the girls are burning through my head again. I frown a little and shake it off before I introduce myself to the class. The teacher sits me next to Yoon Soonkwang. He raises his hand and I make my way over to my seat before I feel myself being tripped. I fell face first on the floor and I hear everyone laughing at me. My cheeks burn in embarrassment as I look up to find the person that tripped me. One of the girls was smirking at me and shrugged her shoulders. 

"Whoops," she laughed and I got up before shuffling on over to my seat. 

I sit down and look over at Soonkwang. "Are you okay?" he mumbles softly to me as his eyebrows furrow with worry. I smile and nod my head a bit to let him know I'm okay before I grab my things out to begin taking notes.

The day goes on and things haven't gotten better. There have been more glares than I have seen my entire life and I just so happen to get "more and more clumsy."

Lunch comes by and I'm sitting with Got7. I take out my lunch and they all look at it like a pack of wolves. "You guys don't eat too well at this school, do you?" They shake their heads and I push my lunch towards them. "Here. I'm not very hungry anyways. I have to go to the restroom."

I get up from my seat and head off to the restroom, going to do my business. When I come out of the stall, I feel myself being pushed against the wall. I look up to find a group of girls in front of me. "Who do you think you are?" The girl in front spoke up. I read her name tag. 'Seo Yena'

"What?" I asked, obviously confused as to what she was talking about.

"Who do you think you are to be hanging around with our Got7 oppas?" they all glare at me and I frown a bit.

"We're just friends." I speak softly.

She scoffs and looks at the girls behind her. "Just friends? All seven of them? Who is she kidding?"

One of the other girls speak up behind her. "She must have poisoned them or something." 

I frown at their words and shakes my head. "I didn't do anyth-"

"Shut up, loser." Yena says before she snaps her fingers and in the next moment, I'm being held down by three of her girls while the rest of them begin attacking me. Punches and kicks to my stomach while fistfuls of my hair were being pulled on. It reached the point of me being unable to move without wincing in pain. 

The bell signalling lunch ended rang and they all left me in the bathroom, but not without glaring at me once more. "Stay away from them, got it?" 

Jackson's POV

After we all finished the amazing lunch that Jinha had, we all sat around and began talking. I checked the time and notice we only have a few minutes of lunch left and Jinha isn't back. I figured she just had a stomachache or something. We all get up and begin heading to our classes. 

Seventh hour ended and we see Jinyoung and Yugyeom rushing to us. "Have you guys seen Jinha? She wasn't in Chemistry.." Yugyeom said frantically. We all frowned and looked at each other before shaking our heads. 

"Now that I think about it," I began. "She didn't even come back from lunch after she went to the restroom. Do you guys think something happened to her? She doesn't look like the type to skip class."

They all nod their heads in agreement before Mark spoke up. "I'll go notify the principal. You guys should get back to class."

I step up as well. "I'm going with you." He nods his head at me and we make our way to the principal's office while everyone else headed to their next class.

"Mrs. Kim," Mark spoke up. "The new student, Oh Jinha.. We haven't seen her since lunch and we're worried something may have happened to her." I nod my head and Mrs. Kim frowns softly. 

"Miss Oh Jinha? I'll have security look for her. You two head back to class." She says and we reluctantly do so. 

As we make our way back, I look over at Mark and he's too full of worry. He seems to be spacing out. We make it to our respective classrooms and begin to take notes. 

Not long after, there was a knock on the door and Jinha walks in, a little.. disheveled. Jaebum and I look at each other with confusion written all over our faces at the sight. I hear snickers from the side and I look to see Yena and her girls smirking at Jinha. The teachers assigns her next to Jaebum and I let out a breath of relief. Thank god. At least we know she's safe. I can see Jaebum looking over her with worry and I feel something pang inside of me. I'm not jealous... right? 

I shake my head out of my thoughts and continue to take notes, while also secretly texting the others to hang out with Jinha after school. They all agreed. Boy, do we have a lot of questioning to do...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2: Complete! 

Ooooooh drama and jealous Jackson? ooooooooh

nah I'm kidding. hehe I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Please subscribe, leave a comment! It would mean the world to me if I could get feedback from you guys!

Much Love, BabyByuntae~