CHAPTER 13: SHOCKING NEWS

In Love Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day for So Min move from the mansion is today. She’s woke up early to prepares the breakfast for their employers and rush back to her room back. As she packaging her remaining stuffs, she heard someone at her door. 

“Ehem..”

“Yes.. Oh, Sir? What bring you here?”

“Actually.. Hmm..”

“Yes...”

“Did you finish pack all your stuff? I can help bring them to the car.”

“It’s fine. I can carry all of them. There’s not much actually.”

“Really?”

“Yes, and thank you for asking.”

So Min smiles at Hyun Joong and turns to continue her job. She stops her doings as she can tell Hyun Joong still there.

“...”

She looks at him and asking through her eyes. For her luck, Hyun Joong got her means.

“Oh. Sorry. I thought you’re about to finish. So, I’ll wait you at the car.”

“Car? What car?”

“My car, of course.”

“Your car?”

“Yes. My CAR. Oh.. don’t tell me you’re already forgot about me willbe sending you off.”

“...”

So Min blinks her eyes repeatedly and fake her smiles before open .

“Sir.. I think..”

“No. I don’t take any excuses today too. I can’t stand Mummy’s nagging this time. So, pack all your stuff and quickly to the car. Get it?”

“Errr..”

“Did you get me?”

So Min sigh and reluctant nodded to him. He left her room and back to the dining room. He meet Mrs Kim and inform her his leaving.

“I’m leaving now, Mummy. Ha Eun, tell So Min to make it fast.”

Ha Eun runs to So Min’s room to inform her while Mrs Kim follows her son.

“Son..”

“De?”

“Nothing. It’s just... Thank you for sending So Min to her college.”

“It’s okay. Moreover, I have to do so or else you’ll be nagging to me to persuade her from leave this mansion.”

“Yah!”

Before Mrs Kim can smack Hyun Joong, So Min came and Hyun Joong takes the chance to enter the car while Mrs Kim looks at her.

“Sorry for the late.”

“Oh, So Min. It’s fine. go get inside quickly.”

“De, Maam. I’ll get going now.”

So Min place her luggage at the car boot and enter the passenger seat. She looks at her window as Mrs Kim knock on it.

“Yes, Mrs Kim?”

“Are you sure is that all your stuff? Nothing left?”

“I guess that’s all.”

“Really?”

“Mummy. We’re getting late.”

“Wait a minute. So Min-ah. Do call me if you need anything okay, especially when you’re sick. I’m worried since you’re far from me.”

“Don’t worry, Maam. I can take care f myself. I’ve got my friends there too. so, don’t worry okay. I’ll be back on weekend. Sir Hyun Joong will pick me up too.”

“Kure. But still.. I’m worried, So Min-ah..”

“Mummy. She’s safe there. The hostel are well guide. So, don’t worry.”

“Arasso. You, Hyun Joong. Drice safe. I know you’re getting late but please don’t speed up.”

“Ara. We’re going.”

Hyun Joong close the window and left the mansion. So Min can tell that Mrs Kim worried about her and it all over her face. She sigh as she adjusted her seat.

“You’re okay?”

“De?”

“Are you you’re okay? Do your lips still hurt?”

So Min looks briefly to Hyun Joong before answering him.

“I think it’s getting better. The swollen it’s not too obvious. Thanks for helping me apply the ice yesterday.”

Hyun Joong looks at her for a while and it’s true the swollen is not too obvious just the cut is still there.

“There’s still got the cut. Are you sure you lips not hurt right now?”

“No. It’s already dried. I’ll apply some ointment later for the cut.”

“Okay.”

So Min falls silent as Hyun Joong will take a glance at her from time to time. She’s into her world and keeps looking outside the window. Sometime, Hyun Joong feels like she’s worrying about something but he never dare to ask her.

They nearly arrive at her hostel when she asked him to drop her at the gate.

“Are you sure?”

“De. It’s kind of annoyed when you need to go through some procedures before you can enter.

“Oh.. Okay. Let me get your luggage.”

Hyun Joong is out from the car before So Min can stop him. She stands beside him as he gets the luggage from the car boot.

“There.. At least I have to do this.”

“Thanks once again.”

Before So Min walks to the hostel’s gate, he found a familiar car drives to their direction. He quickly grabs So Min and hide behind a tree there. He hides So Min’s face on his chest as he hides them.

So Min started and froze from his hugging. She looks up at him but his eyes keeps looking ahead.

“Sir?”

“De..”

He finally looks down at her. He not letting her go yet and looks around again.

“I think I saw Hye Kyung’s car earlier. Did she come to this college too?”

He looks down at her as they still hiding behind the tree. He just wish that Hye Kyung didn’t notice his car at the side of the road.

“...”

So Min lost her words and keep avoiding his eyes. He tighten his jaw before grabs her chin and meet her eyes.

“Answer, So Min. Did Hye Kyung go to the same college as yours?”

“...de..”

“Why did you not telling me or Mummy?”

“...”

“Since when did you know this?”

“Last week.”

“Does she know?”

“No. We never bumped. But I do notice her before on the registration day. I registered late than others so I noticed her. I manage to avoid her that time.”

“Really?”

She nodded to him as he leaves a heavy sigh. He finally releases her but they did not leave their hiding place.

“Until when can you avoid her?”

“What do you mean?”

“Yeah.. for sure you guys will meet accidentally. The college not that big for you keep on avoiding her.”

“I don’t know. I’ll try not to bump into her.”

“What if you guys meet later? Did you not worried she will harm you like last time?”

“... I don’t know. What reason this time for her harm me?”

“I don’t know. But still.. I’m .. worried.”

“You what?”

“I’m worried, pabo-ya.”

He flicks her forehead before continue his talking.

“Maybe I should tell Mummy...”

She quickly grabs his hand as she shook her head repatedly.

“NO! Please don’t.”

“Wae?”

“Mrs Kim is already worried for me to stay at the hostel I don’t want to makes her worried more. Please?”

“But, she must know about this. What if Hye Kyung..”

“She’s not. As long as we’re not bump into each other. Please, I’m, begging you. Don’t tell her.”

“...Arasso. But...”

“No more but, Sir Hyun Joong. You may go now. I got my morning class later.”

“Do not call me Sir. How many times do I have to remind you?”

Again he flicks her forehead and it turns red this time.

“Yah! It hurts you know. I’m sure it turns red right now.”

“Haha.. Yeah.”

Hyun Joong laugh as he walks to his car back. He enter to his seat and rolls down the window. He calls her over and she walks slowly to his side of car.

“De?”

“For the time being, make a good effort to avoid Hye Kyung. I’ll find a way to tell her Mummy or her about you.”

“What do you mean?”

“Just keep avoiding her, ARASSO?”

“De. I know. Don’t tell Mrs Kim yet. I’ll tell her myself. Maybe I can tell her this weekend when I come back.”

“Good. Get going now.”

“De. You may go.”

“Get going first.”

“Huh?”

“Did you get me? Or you wants me to drags you to the gate?”

“NO! Okay. I’m going. Thanks again.”

So Min drags her luggage and walks to the gate. Once she’s nowhere to be found, Hyun Joong left the place and went to his office.

“Why do I feel worried when I saw Hye Kyung going to the same college as So Min? I hope they never bump into each other this early. That Hye Kyung... what did she do there? There’s another top college for her to enter. Aishh..”

He ruffles his hairs as he speed up to his office. The traffic is not to bad as he arrive at his office on time. The staffs greet him once they saw him at the lobby. As he about to enter the lift, his phone got a message.

“Hyung. Sorry to contact you this early. Can we meet this lunch?”- Kyu Jong.

He did read the message before shove his phone back into his pocket. He walks past his secretary and calls her over.

“What’s my schedule for today?”

“You’ve got one meeting this morning at 10. Our client will be here...”

“Does I’ve got appointment this lunch time?”

“Let’s see.. No, Sir. You’re free that time.”

“Great! Call Kyu Jong and inform him to meet me at the usual place. Don’t forget to call the restaurant and place our order right away.”

“Very well, Sir.”

“One more thing. Don’t let anyone pass my office for today. If there’s anything, set the date and time to make the meeting.”

“Okay, Sir. Anything else?”

“I think it’s all for now.”

“Okay. I’ll get going now.”

“Thanks.”

His secretary bow and left the room. He’s starts make himself busy until his next meeting.

“Sir. The client is already here. They’re at the meeting room 2.”

“Okay. Thanks. I’ll be there now.”

He gets his file and hands it to his secretary and they headed to the meeting room. They meeting went well at the time they start. But, it’s getting complicated as the client is demanding about the pricing and so on.

Luckily Hyun Joong is well known for client like this. He’s offering th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter