The Concert and The Meeting

Only Yours (Love Me, Oppa sequel) [Hiatus]

 

Author’s POV

“Alex! You’re so beautiful!” Brigette was already at your house, wearing her pink and purple dress, and of course, a lot of silver accessories.

“No doubt.” Jason said.

“Come one guys,” You said. “It’s not like it’s my birthday. Why do you keep on commenting about how I look?”

“But you really are beautiful!” Brigette said, pulling on your arm. “Why can’t I be as beautiful as you are?”

“You are beautiful yourself, Brig.” You said, lifting her chin up.

Noticing the silence of the boys around them, Brig turned around, hands on her waist. “Are you waiting for Alex to tell you guys that you are charming?”

Van coughed guiltily, Jason’s eyes widened and Erick turned the other way.

You giggled. “They are charming Brig. Let’s go.” You pulled Brig out of the house and all of you got into her car.

Your POV

I flattened my dress as I sat on the back of Brig’s car. There were two long seats facing each other, so it was always easy to talk.

“Shinee will be there, right?” I asked, thinking about my favorite member, Taemin, who was a really good dancer.

“Ne, wae?” Brig answered.

“Nothing.” I said with a smile.

“Yah!” Erick said, nudging my side. “Do you have a crush?”

“Aniyo!” I said. “But their maknae is so cute and great in dancing. Taeminnie.  ^_^”

“Ya! Alex ah, don’t tell me you like him. I mean, you are his noona.”

“Aniyo, I don’t have a crush on him. How could I?” I was about to say ‘How could I when I love Young Saeng to death?’ but I knew it would just make me cry again.

We arrived at the concert stadium. I was glad there were seats. I don’t like going to concerts where all people are just standing up and every now and then, others will push you around. Many people were already seated. I was hoping that Brigette got good tickets.

“Let’s go.” She started pulling me.

“Where are we seated?” Jason asked.

“On the VIP section.” She answered proudly.

“Chinacha?!!?” I screamed.

“Ne, let’s go!”

We went to our seats and waited for the concert to start. I was nervous and I didn’t know why. My hands were shaking and I can’t keep myself in one position. Van wrapped his arm around my shoulders and rubbed my arm. “Relax, Alex. If he’s here, I’ll help you.” He whispered to me.

I smiled at him and rested my forehead on his cheek.

“Ya! Did you give Alex a potion or something? How come she lets you hold her like that?” Jason teasingly asked and Erick was staring at us.

Van stuck his tongue out at them. I laughed and waved them off.

More people came until the stadium was filled with so many Kpop fans. Everybody screamed as the lights dimmed and music started playing. I sang along as the first band went on stage: Shinee.

♪Hello, hello..♪

After them, DBSK sang Mirotic. Every girl swooned over Jaejoong’s hot body. Even I can’t take my eyes off of him. After them, Beast came singing Beautiful, my favorite song at that time, then Ukiss with Shut Up. Kevin’s English is way awesome!!

After that, I heard a familiar voice, singing: Na-ege seodo na-ege seodo ganjeolhaejin maminde

Eotteokharago eotteokharago haeyo [A/N: The song is Find by SS501]

Then anotther familiar voice singing: Neomu adeukhan neomu adeukhan sarang inde

Jeoldae pogi mothaneun shimjangi geudae ingeo jyo

And then the voice that I can recognize even in my deep slumber: Yeogiseo isseo neoui useum chaja ulkkeoya

Nimam apeugehan nunmureun yeogi naega da jaba dultenikka

Tumyeonghan ni sarangeul jeoldae ijji mothal gireum mandeuro

Bandeushi uri sarangeul dashi chajeultenikka

 

Tears formed in my eyes as they went on stage. I wasn’t wrong. Right in front of my eyes, singing on stage, was myt most beloved Heo Young Saeng and his bandmates.

 

“Young Saeng.” I whispered and covered my mouth. “He’s here.” I tugged on Van’s shirt.

They sang through the song, but I only heard it when Young Saeng was the one singing. Tears fell from my eyes while listened to him.

*Young Saeng, my Young Saeng. You finally reached your dream. The dream that I saved for you.* I smiled through my tears and clapped with the others. I was sad, thinking that they’d leave right after the song, but unexpectedly.

“I need help from all Triple S, and if possible, from all of you.” He said. The camera was focused on him and I can see him on the big screen. Everyone went silent, waiting for him to continue.

He took a deep breath. “I’m looking for this girl. I’ve known her since 3 years ago. I love her so much, but unfortunately, she’s been taken away from me. She was taken 2 years ago and we don’t have the slightest lead on where she is. I ask help from you, that if you see her, please immediately contact us.” A picture of me was on another screen.

Tears formed in his eyes and mine. “Oppa.” I mouthed.

“~~~~~~-ah.” I cried harder when he said my name with the same affection from years ago. “If you’re here, please, please. I’m begging you. Come home with me. I miss you so much.” He cried and Hyun Joong needed to hold him up for support.

I unconsciously stood up, tears continuously flowing from my eyes. “Young Saeng oppa.” I said. Brigette held my hand and started shouting. “She’s here Young Saeng!”

Others near us looked in our direction. They looked at the picture then to me.

I was shocked to hear more and more shouting with Brigette.

“What?” I whispered.

They continued shouting and then pointed to our direction. Young Saeng was looking all around, trying to find me, until he noticed the only girl standing among the crowd.

“~~~~~~-ah.”

___________

O_O Saengie ah ^_^