Chapter Two

Disorganized
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The chilling air outside the warehouse didnt potray anything that was happening inside the creepy building. Here somewhere in Thailand, some deadly mischief was taking place.

The boy with bruise spat as he was kicked in the stomach. His eyes were deadly as he looked at the dark side of the room where Larry was. Sure, Larry was all the underground people talk about. And to deal with the fact that not many has seen his face, makes up everything about him even more mysterious. Even then, the boy who was abused ruthlessly couldnt make out how he looked like as he was sitting under the shadow. 

"Shownu hasnt been thinking well lately, has he?" Even his voice was murder-worth. The boy, holding the name I.M kept his gaze on the old man. For all he knows, the man of every gang's fear know nothing about pity. He got no sympathy what so ever. 

"I wonder how you look like." The boy, still with his never ending curiousity dared to ask.

Larry chuckled, "Oh boy you got such gut. Why did Shownu send you here? I told him clearly I have no interest in his deal."

I.M managed a sly smile, "I came by myself. And it wasnt really about making a deal with you, knowing how stubborn you are." 

His comment made him receive a hard kick at the back of his head, enough to send him kissing the ground. Larry's men were all so damn built and harsh, matching how well they were trained. 

"I see you've been spending a lot of time here, Larry. I wonder if you dont have any priority left at your house." I.M knew what he was talking about. And he knew it got Larry struck. 

"Be more specific. I might as well let my people dig the ground for you just to be prepared." Larry hid his worries as much as he could. The underground were so into making deal with him and they got to know Lisa after some research. Despite how he never show his affection to his daughter, the gangs were too into it and decided to test him using her. 

"I guess you thought your idea of vanishing her from here will make them shut up? Will make them stop? Think again, Larry. They're behind her back." I.M spat and again, receiving him a kick on his back and a gun by the side of his face, flattening him against the ground. 

"What do you think you know? You're a mere rookie so you might as well pray for your end--"

"Theyre talking about her nonstop. They'll get to her soon and none of your idea can save her. And then your business will go down the drain and your identity will--" And the second the gun pulled off, I.M was already mute. His smug smile stayed as his eyes that was bulging kept looking at Larry and the blood pooled around his head. The men brought him away to somewhere secluded. 

"Get me all the security and make sure none of the gangs get thru my conversation. If anyone gets to Lisa, none of you all will live." Larry said thru gritted teeth. He hate knowing how keeping her in a distance was such a risky idea but yet better than having her around. He hissed at his thought as he held his head. 

Please be safe. He prayed in his head.

--------

A sigh could be heard.

"J. His daughter cant be seen anywhere." The leader of the most lethal gang in Korea kept his gaze at the cup he was holding, thinking thru his mind. Lisa was gone. 

"Did Woozi get anything?" he asked about one of his best spies that he sent to search on Lisa-- the only bait to have Larry under his control. 

The man, called Wonwoo looked to his feet, "He said that her room is clean. Nothing moved since the past week." 

J threw the cup to the wall, shattering it. "Search for her, and keep Hoshi on Larry. I want to know every single thing you can get about the two." Though his face was emotionless, his voice was enough to make Wonwoo and the rest of the men there shaking. 

"Oh Wonwoo." J called his man. "Yes, J?" Wonwoo answered.

"Check on when Larry is up to his next fashion tour." Wonwoo nod at his request.

---------

"Oh wait. Thats... Jungkook?" JHope stated as they all looked towards Lisa and Jungkook who were walking together and looked so friendly to each other. 

"Something's not right." Suga tsked. Jungkook's been acting weird since they meet Lisa. 

"Hey guys!" He greeted as they all kept on looking at the two. Question mark was obvious on each of them. 

"What's wrong?" Lisa asked, clearly not aware of the look they were giving. 

The bell then rang, breaking of the kids' thoughts.

The girls grabbed Lisa with them and dragged her to class. 

"What happened?" Rose asked her with worry. 

"What happened?" Lisa was blank, and the girls werent helping. 

Jisoo took a deep breath, "Did you spell him? Did you drug him? You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter