Chapter One

Disorganized
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It was the normal plain boring Monday where all the kids were finally freed from their mentally discouraging assembly to go back to their classes. "Oh God, finally." Jisoo said, relaxing her tensed muscles. "We are better off dead, I swear." Rose said, wondering why was she still alive in that school. Might as well live until our graduation, hun. Better be hurry or Miss Dara will kill us." Jennie said, urging her friends to climb the stairs to level 3.

"Okay you may sit down." The rough sound of pulled chairs were heard all over the unpleasantly accepted class-- 3/C. Miss Dara sighed, "You all need to learn manners before you graduate, I swear to God." She rolled her eyes. "What did we ever do to receive all these stupid remarks?" Rose whispered to herself, stressed to the stupid comments theyd receive everyday. Jennie glared to her back towards Rose, "I think we'll have a new friend." Rose looked to where Jennie pointed-- there was a table and of course, a chair beside her. "Oh wow." And suddenly Jisoo shushed them.

"Okay kids, do good. We have a new friend here." The class that was already quiet just paid attention to her. "Hello. Im Lalisa Manoban. Just call me Lisa." The blondie bowed. Her face muscles were tensed tho, people could tell. Miss Dara nod, silently judging inside her mind. "Rose?" The said person raised her hand. "So, Lisa. Go and take a seat beside her. Rose's face brightened up for the first time that day as she stared at Lisa who was sheepishly taking a seat. "Annyeong." Rose said without putting off the stare. Lisa smiled, "Annyeong." Rose tried to hide her squeal as how cute Lisa looked since she didnt want to piss Miss Dara off. "Okay class," She pulled her phone away from her ear -done with a phone call-, "Im sure you'll be fine on your own since I have to talk Mr Park on something important. So, please read the upcoming chapter because the next class I'll be giving out a quiz. Laterrrr" She said as she left the class. "Oh hell yesss" The class muttered. "Miss Dara and Mr Park Chanyeol should get married soon or I'll make them." Someone named Jiwon said, receiving laughter from the class.

"Yah! Where are you from?" Jennie turned her chair around and faced Lisa, making her startled. "Aaaa... Thailand." The trio's eyes were round, "Really?" Lisa just nod. "But your pronounciation is so cool." Jisoo said, genuinely admiring her. "Yah, wanna go around the school for recess?" Rose elbowed her. "Sure!" Lisa beamed as they continued chit chatting, ignoring the task Miss Dara asked them to do.
------------

"Hanbin?" Mr Youngbae called out. "Yes, teacher?" He looked at him. "Send all the papers tomorrow. No excuse." Hanbin was apparently the class monitor, given that he was the most reliable student in the class. He nod as Mr Youngbae left. Before the trios and Lisa can get out, he called them. "Blackpink!" It was the name school gave them -just to match their personalities that contrast a lot to their looks. "What is it?" Rose asked, almost too hyped up from having Lisa around. "You guys can help Lisa around, right?" "Sure thing, Hanbin!" Jennie said as she pulled the girls out.

"But I'm hungry." Jisoo pouted as they were already halfway around the school. Lisa chuckled, "Surely we can stop and eat, right?" Rose looked at Jisoo, "But you're not that hungry, are you? You just want to meet him, right?" Jisoo's face redden. Surely, she got a crush. "Omo. Look at her face! Who is it who is it?" Lisa squealed as Jennie sighed, "Okay then. We can go to the--" "Hey ladies." The sudden noise of footsteps bombarded them together with the voice. "Yah!" Rose slapped the boy's hand away from her hair --it was Kim Taehyung, preferredly being called as V who's a student of class 3/B. He chuckled as well as his other friends. Jisoo's red face was nowhere to be hidden. "Taehyung-ah. Let's eat, I'm hungry." Jimin said, tryna pull him away from towering Rose.

All 7 of Bangtan was almost away when suddenly Jin called Jisoo, "Kim Jisoo." She was backfacing him that time so he didnt get to see her shocked face. "Y-yes?" "Im sure you have some time to spare for me?" Jin said with cold deep voice. Jennie cleared , "Sure thing!" She pushed Jisoo harshly towards Jin, making her almost lose her balance. She steadied her breath, unable to make her rounded eyes back to normal. The girls left her alone, going wherever they wanted to go.

"Y-y-yea-yes?" Her eyes were everywhere except his face as he was dangerously staring at her from his height. "Kim Jisoo." His voice was stern, making her straightened up and gulped her saliva. "Will you look at me?" Jin asked, his voice was somehow mad but it sounded annoyed to Jisoo. She really thought Jin will hate her if he knew her feelings. And she didnt want that. "I.... dont think so." She heaved a breath as she rubbed her neck. Jin sighed but then pulled her by the waist, closing their distance -making her more shocked than she already was- forcing her to look at him, regretting it as soon as she did. She tried pushing him away but his arm was too strong, "I-I what are you- what are you doing?" Her face was flushed as she was tryna avoid looking at him. "Do you hate me that much?" His question got her stunned. 'What the heck?' She thought. She locked eyes with him, disbelieving that he ever thought she'd hate him. "No!" Jin finally looked away, releasing her. "Then why are you ignoring me?" Jisoo stared blankly at him, "Whaaa we were never really close before, is I wasnt mistaken." Jin sighed, "But you didnt even look at me lately." Jisoo scrunched her face as she was having a major confusion, "Wait what? What are you implying? We were never friends, and my friends never really want to have you guys with us --we were never anything." "Then can we have a thing?" Jin asked, staring directly into her soul. Jisoo's heart stopped a beat. "Whaaaaa you're kidding." She scoffed. She wasnt fine, at all. Her face was heating, her heartbeat wasnt regular and she refused to accept he was asking he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter