001

Wait for me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You hug Youngjae tighter and cry softly in his chest. He will leave for their world tour, and you don’t know what you gonna do without seeing him. Normally, you spend together every day; hugging, kissing, laughing, teasing each other.

He kisses your forehead as he hold your hand not wanting to let go. You can hear the other members saying goodbye to their family, they’re use to it and you’re not even though it happens all the time. 

“Okay, we need to get going now or we’ll be late in our flight…” the manager announced as they walked passed to the boys and you.

“Goodbye, princess…” Youngjae whispers as tilts your chin up and kisses you on the lips.

You smile sweetly but tears started to fall more from your eyes. You want to show him that you’re okay, but you can’t help not to cry. You want to be strong for him, because he always does the same to you. You wiped your tears and try to smile.

“I’ll miss you so much.” You said.

“I’ll missed you more” he replied; leaning his forehead against yours and sweeps your hair back that covers your crying face.

You close your eyes while he kisses your forehead again and gave you another tight hug. When you open your eyes, you can see that all the members are ready to leave and only Youngjae is left.

“Youngjae!” the manager called

“One second!” Youngjae shouted back and continue hugging you. 

You smiled and hug him even more tightly; you don’t want to let go, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter