Color

Daejae Drabbles and Oneshots

Youngjae picked up a pink crayon and started coloring his flower in, humming a song his mommy had been singing that morning. He put down the crayon once he felt like the flower was pink enough and looked at his crayons, wondering what he would color next. Youngjae looked at the other kids around him and how they were coloring their picture. 

Yongguk hyung's picture was very pretty since he was drawing a rocketship, the paper filled with various shades of blues and reds. He turned to his left and peeked at Himchan hyung's picture and winced at all the pink on the paper. Sure the pigs Himchan drew were nice but Youngjae wondered if he was going to draw any other animals. Youngjae wasn't close enough to see Jongup and Junhong's picture but he knew that they would have pictures of each other dancing. His little dongsaengs were super adorable when they talked about dancing. 

Youngjae wanted to see what Daehyun was coloring so he turned to his right. Daehyun's picture was, weirdly enough, a Christmas tree. It was a nice big tree, with lots of tinsel and ornaments. Youngjae smiled, it was really cute. Youngjae saw a green crayon that would be great for his flower, sitting next to Daehyun. He poked Daehyun's shoulder, pointing at the crayon when Daehyun turned to him. “Dae, can I have that green crayon? Please?”

Daehyun picked up the crayon and smirked, holding it out of Youngjae's reach. “You can only have it for a kissy!”

Youngjae pouted, he really wanted that crayon but he was really shy with giving affection to others. Buy he did like Daehyun a bit more than the others, so he leaned in quickly and gave Daehyun a kiss on the cheek. Daehyun grinned and gave him the crayon, holding his cheek with his hand. “One day you'll be my wifey Jae, so get used to giving me kisses!”

Youngjae blushed and started coloring again. He wouldn't mind being Daehyun's wife.