-dance practice-

blood sweat and tears (sugamon)

* namjoons P.O.V *


I looked at the watch, it was 11:24 am, "alright get ready guys, we have to be there by 12 alright? if someone wasn't ready by 11:40am I'm gonna leave you!" I said, our producer is very strict on timing but he's caring toward us and worries about us, therefore we have to be ready on time, the ride from the dorms to the studio takes about 10 minutes sometimes longer, I stuffed my backpack with  my laptop, phone, headphones, and some extra clothes , I wore my shoes and sat in the living room like I usually do until the members are done "jimin-ah! give me back my shirt!" Tae Hyung yelled "it's mine!" jimin said.

*jimins P.O.V*


Tae Hyung wouldn't let go of my shirt claiming its his "Tae Hyung! it's mine! it was in my suitcase" I tried putting some sense into his brain but he kept insisting it's his when it's clearly not "hey hey hey! are you 6-year olds?" Namjoon said "bu-but Jimin took my-" Nam Joon snatched the shirt from us and left "yah! it is your fault" I said looking at Taehyung who started laughing "YAH!" I yelled at him, I didn't know why he was laughing but he loved and enjoyed causing me trouble "whatever" I smiled just so he doesn't feel satisfactory that he wants "jimin hyung" jung kook called "yea jung kook?" I returned " I'm done packing I just need a pair of headphones " he requested "sure," I said as I handed him my extra headphones.

[ i don't know why I added the headphones part lol]

*3rd P.O.V*

By now all the members were done ," yah i told you guys not to be late, its already 11:41am" Namjoon said showing his phones lockscreen to reveal the time "were sorry we wont be late again hyung" the younger ones said, the older members didnt have to apolojize because they were done earlier than the younger members. "your gonna break the door namjoon" jin warned namjoon to avoid slaming the cars door so hard, it was already 12:10 due to traffic and the young members who were late at packing and getting ready , he wasnt afraid, he just wanted to avoid the lecture he would get  from the producer but luckily he forgave him and told him to come earlier to avoid being late again" thank you, and i will" namjoon assured as he left the producer's office. 

namjoon goes back to meet up with the boys, who are now practicing, he didnt really paying attention to them, he was mainly focusing on his dance moves, it seemed hard at first but it got easier the more he praticed "woaaa jimin-ah!!" the members scremed, it seemed like they were fangirling "jimin-ah!" they repeated after seeing jimins dance moves , after all hes in the center which means the focus is on him, "that was so cool hyung" jungkook said , smiled as if he was a kid that was free to buy whatever toy he wants "thank you" jimin smiled shyly after hearing everyones complements.